4.14.16 THE TAURIAN RACE
Descended from the Elder Goddess Tauro, the taurians are probably the most naturally aggressive of all the mortal races. They have giant, well-muscled bodies with enormous bull heads. While they make superb fighters, most military leaders are loathe to rely on taurians in large numbers because of their volatile and tempestuous anger, which sometimes erupts for almost insignificant reasons. Added to that, when taurians are in a group of their own kind, the anger of one can set the rest off and a "stampede" of battle-frenzied taurians have been known to decimate their own allies. As a result, taurians are discouraged from forming groups in multi-racial civilizations and, therefore, tend to find employment as individual mercenaries. Languages: Common, Taurian PERKS: o Level 1: 2/4 resistance to cutting damage. o Level 25: 2/4 resistance to electrical damage. o Level 50: 2/4 health regeneration o Demigod: Ability ENRAGE. A toggled ability (ENRAGE ON/OFF) when activated the Taurian has a 10% chance per attack to lash out a second time, delivering a STRIKE attack to a random body part with their weapon, or PUNCH if they have no suitable weapon wielded. This has a 50% chance of hitting the same target and a 50% chance of hitting anyone else in the room. Has a 15% chance when attacking denizens to STRIKE/PUNCH a second time. If the Taurian is wielding a shield and has SHIELDSTUN in combat, they will SHIELDSTUN their target rather than STRIKE or PUNCH. This will only occur once per kata form. Pureblade, Axelord and Cavaliers will only see enrage occur at 5% due to wounding differences. o Demigod+: Improved Ability: Channeled aggression. Chance for Enrage's second attack to hit the intended target increased, now has a 75% chance of hitting the target again and 25% chance to hit anyone else on the Taurian's ENEMY list. If there are no valid targets, the Taurian will hit anyone else.