Lusternia turns sixteen years old in 2020! And, as always, we’re holding a series of games, contests and more to celebrate this momentous milestone, with the in-character celebration of the Festival of the Creatrix.
All contests bar the Great Hunt and Battlechess award 300 credits for 1st place, 150 credits for 2nd place and 50 credits for 3rd place. Great Hunt rewards are in bound credits, scaling from 500 for 1st to 50 for 10th in each tier, whilst the organisation that wins Battlechess receives the famed Chessboard of Libertas.
Please remember that if you are in a region observing Daylight Savings Time, this ends during the Anniversary events (on the 25th October). When an event occurs at the weave (midnight GMT), note that for those in GMT- timezones, this will occur on the previous day.
– 9pm GMT: The Wayfaire Opens!
– 5pm GMT: The Festival of the Creatrix begins, with the opening ceremonies and the return of the Festival wares.
– 8pm GMT: Treasure Hunt! Figure out the clues to find special locations spread throughout the realm. The first to find the final location wins the hunt!
– 12am GMT (Weave): Chicken Hunt! It’s like a hamster hunt, but in honour of the Creatrix, you’re chasing down chickens instead.
– 6pm GMT: Festival Quiz! Test your knowledge of all things Lusternian.
– 7pm GMT: Slippers Game! This contest may also have a very special twist on it.
– 12am GMT (Weave): The Great Hunt begins! This will run for one full week, and during this time, double XP will be enabled. Hooray!
– 9pm GMT: Death Challenge! Who can kill the most in a single hour?
– 10pm GMT: Wargames! Which team will emerge triumphant in this team tournament?
– 7pm GMT: Harmony Challenge! Who can influence the most in a single hour?
– 9pm GMT: Battlechess! Each city and commune competes in this game to win the glorious Chessboard of Libertas.
– 12am GMT (Weave): Great Hunt Ends, and the Wayfaire and Festival close.