19.10.15 SOLSTICE ARTIFACTS
Originally released as a Solstice promotion, the Peppermint and Coal artifacts are created by binding pieces together.
- To create your artifacts, use PEPPERMINT SHAPE or COAL SHAPE.
- You can use a total of up to five peppermint or coal to add additional
powers to your artifact (listed below). PEPPERMINT FUSE or COAL FUSE to
add these powers. Each level has its own unique descriptions.
- Most powers are usable once per in-game month, though some will allow use
of passive or repeatable abilities.
- Coal and peppermint pieces can be traded using the following syntax:
<COAL|PEPPERMINT> TRADE TO <person> FOR <credits>
SOLSTICE 2019 - Peppermint Mittens and Coal Scarves
1) PEPPERMINT ACTIVATE HOLDHANDS - Hold hands with another person, offering them the calming warmth of your mittens and randomly curing a few afflictions upon their person and healing them slightly. Cost: 4p.
2) PEPPERMINT ACTIVATE TOBOGGAN - Summon an icy sled to send you off in a direction of your choice, barreling through anybody in your way as you ride uncontrolled toward the nearest dead end. Cost: 2p.
3) PEPPERMINT ACTIVATE POMPOM - Pull a pompom from your mittens and throw it into the fray, dealing mild divinus damage and applying blackout and blindness to everybody in the room. Cost: 6p.
4) PEPPERMINT ACTIVATE JAZZHANDS - Wave your hands around in an excited and jovial fashion, afflicting enemies in the room with confusion and stupidity. Cost: 5p.
5) PEPPERMINT ACTIVATE RETRIEVE - Tie together the strings of your mittens and send them off on a journey, retrieving a mutual ally (lust doesn't count) from an adjacent room ignoring rooting. Cost: 5p.
1) COAL ACTIVATE CORDELISSE - Use your scarf as a platform for aerial acrobatics, allowing you to avoid all physical attacks for a short time. This will do nothing against magically sourced attacks. Any actions you perform during this will interupt your cordelisse. Cost: 3p.
2) COAL ACTIVATE SENTRY - The scarf around your neck will act as a sentry, watching for danger as you wander throughout the Basin. Should you be attacked unaware, you will be sent flying out to an adjacent
room should there be one. Has a cooldown before use after it fires. Cost: 5p.
3) COAL ACTIVATE ENGAGE - Wrap your scarf around an opponent, opening them up to a strike should they try to leave. May not engage an already (coal) engaged target. Stacks with warrior engage.
4) COAL ACTIVATE TRIPWIRE - Unravel your scarf and use its thread to line an exit with a trap, awaiting a specified target and entangling and proning them when they attempt to leave in that direction. Cost: 5p.
5) COAL ACTIVATE GARROTE - Wrap your scarf around another's neck, dealing a moderate dose of excorable and asphyxiation damage as well as damagedthroat and entangled. Cost: 4p.
SOLSTICE 2018 - Peppermint Makeup and Coal Disguise Kits
Syntax to Prepare: [PEPPERMINT|COAL] PREPARE <herb> [HEALTH|MANA|EGO]
Power to Prepare: 3p (Any)
Syntax to Activate: [PEPPERMINT|COAL] ACTIVATE [MAKEUP|DISGUISE]
Makeup kits allow you to beautify yourself with various powders created from herbs. You can create up to 5 powders to use, each giving you renewed appearance and protection! In addition, when you are afflicted with a certain affliction (dependent on the powder you create) you will be healed for maximum 5% health, mana or ego, depending on your choice! If you are afflicted 10 times before the makeup cracks and peels off, you'll be healed for 20%!
Disguise kits allow you to create various disguises, up to 5 disgusing features using herbs to create moulds and features that will surprise even the most observant bystander. Additionally, when you are afflicted by certain afflictions, you'll drain the caster by 5% of maximum health, mana or ego, depending on how you make the disguise! If they hit you 10 times before the disguise melts off, they'll be hit for 20% instead of 5%.
Below are the herbs you can use and the afflictions associated with them!
Herb Affliction Makeup Look Disguise Look
Arnica DamagedSkull Lipstick Fake Nose
Weed Hallucinations Blush Mustache
Yarrow Haemophilia Highlights Beard
Galingale Addiction Contour Googly Eyes
Reishi Pacifism Hairspray Cheek Scar
Marjoram DamagedLimbs Eyeshadow Double Chin
Kombu Clumsiness Eyeliner Chin Scar
Wormwood Sickening Brows Warts
Pennyroyal Stupidity Mascara Gold Tooth
Calamus Slickness Powder Big Ears
Faeleaf Blind Foundation High Forehead
Coltsfoot Anorexia Concealer Bushy Eyebrows
Each powder/Disguise will take 50 of the herb and 50 of either goldtint(health), bluetint(mana) or greentint(ego). Once activated, it will last 10 minutes and you cannot have both a disguise and makeup on simultaneously.
*Note - this does not prevent the affliction, it only activates when hit with the affliction.
SOLSTICE 2017 - Peppermint Hats and Coal Boots
- Level 1 (a peppermint cap):
Offers a positive prestige bonus for all non-village influencing types except charity.
- Level 2 (a peppermint hat):
Improves your weather resistance.
- Level 3 (a candy encrusted bowler):
Adds dodging against denizens (stacks with Rune of Absorption, Bodyguard, etc.)
- Level 4 (a sweet fedora):
TIP your hat as you depart to be randomly teleported within the same area. Slight cooldown.
- Level 5 (a candy striped top hat):
TAKE A BOW to offer all of your allies (and not yourself) a short-duration prismatic shield. 5p, 1/weave.
- Level 1 (a pair of dirty sandals):
Offers a negative prestige malus for all charity influencing. This is, in fact, a good thing despite how terrible it sounds.
- Level 2 (a pair of crusty clogs):
Increases movement speed.
- Level 3 (a pair of sooty slippers):
Increases damage against denizens.
- Level 4 (a pair of black high heels):
KICK will attempt to send somebody flying out of the room in a random direction, sprawling and stunning them.
- Level 5 (a pair of darkened iron boots):
STOMP GROUND to shake the very earth beneath you, raising short-duration stonewalls in every exit. 5p, 1/weave
SOLSTICE 2016 - Peppermint Dolls and Coal Toys
- Level 1 (a lithe candy girl doll):
PEPPERMINT ACTIVATE CANDYLAND - Allows you to give a room the appearance
of being in Crumkindivia once per month,
similar to Pyromancy Mirage.
- Level 2 (a peppermint, acrobatic tumbler doll):
PEPPERMINT ACTIVATE SOBER - Sobers yourself up considerably once a
month (reduces drunkenness by 75%).
- Level 3 (a graceful, candy danseur doll):
BEAST ORDER BREATHE PEPPERMINT - Allows your beast to do a peppermint
attack, which is asphyx/electric type
and 33% more powerful than a normal breath.
You must train your beast to use this.
- Level 4 (a slender candy ballerina doll):
PEPPERMINT ACTIVATE POWDER - Teleports you to Crumkindivia if you die to
a denizen, preventing death once per month.
- Level 5 (an exquisite, peppermint prima ballerina doll):
PEPPERMINT ACTIVATE NUMB - Allows you to chill your senses, granting
use of Athletics Numbness once per month.
- Level 1 (a little, coal boy toy):
COAL ACTIVATE DARKNESS - Allows you to give a room the appearance of
being in a cloud of soot once per month,
similar to Pyromancy Mirage.
- Level 2 (a harried-looking, toy cadet of coal):
COAL ACTIVATE AMNESIASOOT - Blow soot in the face of an influenced
villager, negating their last contribution
to the feelings of the village towards the
organisation which influenced them, once
- Level 3 (a militant toy soldier of coal):
BEAST ORDER BREATHE SOOT - Allows your beast to do a cloud of darkness
attack, which is asphyx/poison type and 33%
more powerful than a normal breath.
You must train your beast to use this.
- Level 4 (a determined looking toy officer of coal):
COAL ACTIVATE SMOKE - Teleports you to Cankermore if you die to a
denizen, preventing death once per month.
- Level 5 (a toy musketeer of coal):
COAL ACTIVATE BOMB - Drop a coal bomb in a room that has a
chance to blow each person into an adjacent
room (physical movement, goes through
bonds, bypasses blocking/walls), once per
SOLSTICE 2015 - Peppermint Candies and Coal Tools
- Level 1 (a fragrant stick of peppermint candy):
PEPPERMINT ACTIVATE EGOBUFF - grants 2/6 ego buff for 1 hour.
- Level 2 (a tasty rod coated in chunks of peppermint candy):
PEPPERMINT ACTIVATE MANABUFF - grants 2/6 mana buff for 1 hour.
- Level 3 (a delicious cane of peppermint candy):
PEPPERMINT ACTIVATE HEALTHBUFF - grants 2/6 health buff for 1 hour.
- Level 4 (an appetising staff of peppermint candy):
PEPPERMINT ACTIVATE RESISTBUFF - grants 2/6 universal resistance buff
for 1 hour.
- Level 5 (a delectable pole of peppermint candy):
PEPPERMINT ACTIVATE TRUEHEAL <target> - Performs the equivalent of
Sacraments on a target other than the user for 5 power.
- Level 1 (a sturdy coal trowel):
DIG - Halves balance time on all digging, allows digging without a
- Level 2 (a robust coal spade):
LAY PIT <dir> - Lays a pit trap in the specified direction. Trackers
with the ability to lay pit traps normally will instead be able to lay
all pit traps without commodities. Traps created using this effect will
not return commodities when disarmed.
- Level 3 (a clockwork coal drill):
COAL ACTIVATE EARTHQUAKE - Stun and knockdown on all enemies in room,
usable at ground elevation only.
- Level 4 (a versatile coal mattock):
COAL ACTIVATE DAMAGEBUFF - grants 2/6 universal damage buff for 1 hour.
- Level 5 (a miniature coal bin):
COAL ACTIVATE VEIL - Performs the equivalent of STEALTH VEIL for 5