Non-Lusternian Game Quotes

by Daraius

Back to The Funnies.

Ytran2011-08-04 20:21:48
You exist because we allow it. You will end because we demand it.
Unknown2011-08-04 20:48:30
I've had enough of your snide accusations.
Ilyssa2011-08-04 21:14:41
All your base are belong to us

They set us up the bomb!
Unknown2011-08-04 21:15:04
QUOTE (Kialkarkea @ Aug 4 2011, 03:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've had enough of your snide accusations insinuations.

The Turians lost 20 cruisers. Figure each had a crew of around 300. The Ascension -- the asari dreadnought we saved -- had a crew of nearly 10,000. The Alliance lost eight cruisers. Shenyang, Emden, Jakarta, Cairo, Seoul, Cape Town, Warsaw, Madrid. And yes, I remember them all. Everyone in the 5th Fleet is a hero. The Alliance owes them all medals. The Council owes them more than that. And so do you.
Unknown2011-08-06 06:37:20
How 'bout goodbye?
Eventru2011-08-06 06:39:54
I will destroy everything! I will create a monument to non-existence!
Aison2011-08-06 09:09:07
He just kept talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence, moving from topic to topic, so that no one had the chance to interrupt, it was really quite hypnotic.
Unknown2011-08-06 14:49:28
It'd be nice if we could get what games come with each quote.

Maybe some of us want to check out where the cool dialog is coming from. cool.gif
Eventru2011-08-06 17:12:56
QUOTE (Phred @ Aug 6 2011, 10:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe some of us want to check out where the cool dialog is coming from. cool.gif

This is reality. No one can help you. Sit back and enjoy the show.

Is today a joyous day? Or an odious day?
Unknown2011-08-06 18:33:27
Act IV, Scene III, continued
Lifts-Her-Tail: Certainly not, kind sir! I am here but to clean your chambers.
Crantius Colto: Is that all you have come here for, little one? My chambers?
Lifts-Her-Tail: I have no idea what it is you imply, master. I am but a poor Argonian maid.
Crantius Colto: So you are, my dumpling. And a good one at that. Such strong legs and shapely tail.
Lifts-Her-Tail: You embarrass me, sir!
Crantius Colto: Fear not. You are safe here with me.
Lifts-Her-Tail: I must finish my cleaning, sir. The mistress will have my head if I do not!
Crantius Colto: Cleaning, eh? I have something for you. Here, polish my spear.
Lifts-Her-Tail: But it is huge! It could take me all night!
Crantius Colto: Plenty of time, my sweet. Plenty of time.
END OF ACT IV, SCENE III
Unknown2011-08-06 21:08:54
"Riiight. 'Cause I'm in a great place to optimize firing algorithms right now."
Unknown2011-08-06 21:10:45
QUOTE (Phred @ Aug 6 2011, 09:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A lot I think though can simply be put into google and you'll probably find out pretty quickly which one they're from. However that said, mine are either (so far) Starcraft I & II, and Mass Effect I & II.

/facepalm should've just editted the first post oooh well.
Casilu2011-08-06 21:12:39
Or he could just quote the ones he is curious about and ask. tongue.gif
Unknown2011-08-07 12:28:25
"Good luck to you all! We will all most likely die if you fail, but try to keep that from your mind."
Kiradawea2011-08-07 13:26:03
The righteous need not cower before the drumbeat of human progress. Though the song of yesterday fades into the challenge of tomorrow, God still watches and judges us. Evil lurks in the datalinks as it lurked in the streets of yesteryear. But it was never the streets that were evil.

Alpha Centauri
Llesvelt2011-08-07 13:56:45
So it's night and day the irons clang
And like poor galley slaves
We toil and toil and when we die
Must fill dishonored graves

But one dark night
When everything is silent in the town
I'll shoot those tyrants one and all
I'll gun the flogger down

I'll give the land a little shock
Remember what I say
They'll yet regret they sent Jim Jones
In chains to Botany Bay

- Jim Jones, Traditional

Alpha Centauri
Llesvelt2011-08-07 13:59:25
QUOTE (Eventru @ Aug 6 2011, 07:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will destroy everything! I will create a monument to non-existence!

Son of a submariner!

Final Fantasy 6
Unknown2011-08-07 17:43:26
War. War never changes. Since the dawn of human kind, when our ancestors first discovered the killing power of rock and bone, blood has been spilled in the name of everything, from God to justice to simple, psychotic rage. In the year 2077, after millennia of armed conflict, the destructive nature of man could sustain itself no longer. The world was plunged into an abyss of nuclear fire and radiation. But it was not, as some had predicted, the end of the world. Instead, the apocalypse was simply the prologue to another bloody chapter of human history. For man had succeeded in destroying the world - but war, war never changes. In the early days, thousands were spared the horrors of the holocaust by taking refuge in enormous underground shelters, known as vaults. But when they emerged, they had only the hell of the wastes to greet them - all except those in Vault 101. For on the fateful day, when fire rained from the sky, the giant steel door of Vault 101 slid closed... and never reopened. It was here you were born. It is here you will die. Because, in Vault 101: no one ever enters, and no one ever leaves.
Llesvelt2011-08-07 17:48:52
War. War never changes. When atomic fire consumed the earth, those who survived did so in great, underground vaults. When they opened, their inhabitants set out across ruins of the old world to build new societies, establish new villages, form new tribes. As decades passed, what had been the American southwest united beneath the flag of the New California Republic, dedicated to old world values of democracy and the rule of law.

As the Republic grew, so did its needs. Scouts spread east, seeking territory and wealth, in the dry and merciless expanse of the Mojave Desert. They returned with tales of a city untouched by the warheads that had scorched the rest of the world and a great wall spanning the Colorado River. The NCR mobilized its army and set it east to occupy the Hoover Dam and restore it to working condition. But across the Colorado, another society had arisen under a different flag. A vast army of slaves, forged in the conquest of 86 tribes: Caesar's Legion. Four years have passed since the Republic held the Dam, just barely, against the Legion's onslaught. The Legion did not retreat. Across the River, they gathered strength. Campfires burned, training drums beat. Through it all, the New Vegas Strip has stayed open for business under the control of its mysterious overseer, Mr. House and his army of rehabilitated Tribals and police robots.

You are a courier, hired by the Mojave Express, to deliver a package to the New Vegas Strip. What seemed like a simple delivery job has taken a turn… for the worst.
Unknown2011-08-07 18:01:35
Your health is low. Do you have any potions, or food?