IronCon 2013

by Estarra

Back to Meet and Greet.

Ardmore2012-08-17 21:43:40
IS EVENTRU GOING TO BE THERE????
Eventru2012-08-17 22:08:39
Ardmore:

IS EVENTRU GOING TO BE THERE????

I'm not making any promises until the Spring, when I know better. I'm going to start back up and finish up my degree in January, am moving to a new city in December, and am planning at least one if not two trips next year. Unfortunately one of them will be pretty close to the IronCon (it'll be end of June, for my birfday!), so I'll need to watch what my budget looks like. Particularly the birthday trip will likely be expensive - I never ever do anything for my birthday and they always are littered with things going wrong - so this time I've decided I want to go to New York Pride, since my birthday is that weekend anyways! And some of my friends always go and rave about the parties, so. We'll see! If I can make the ends meet while making sure my rent, car insurance, tuition and such are paid, then fo sho.

I'm a notorious no-show for these things though, so don't get your hopes too high.

Thankfully there won't be any issues like this year. :(

And if I do show up, I'll tell everyone I'm Fain or Iosai or random gods/mortals or something anyways, just to confuse you all. Probably never giving the same answer twice.
Enyalida2012-08-17 22:56:01
Send a cardboard cutout of yourself to attend.
Turnus2012-08-18 02:53:15
Start an Ironcon kickstarter project E :D

Not completely serious here, but you never know, could be surprised.
Eventru2012-08-18 03:47:49
Turnus:

Start an Ironcon kickstarter project E :D

Not completely serious here, but you never know, could be surprised.

Ha. Cute. But no.

Like I said, I'll see where I am come Spring. I'm sure I can cut my budget appropriately. I'll know best once I get settled after my move!

I do want to come, though. Estarra gives me a wicked Dead Eye every time I don't show up for a meet, and Iosai has threatened violence upon me if I don't attend. Besides, it'd be nice to meet some of our players!
Hoaracle2012-08-18 04:08:04
For the past two meets I have been unable to attend, so I definitely plan on going to this one! Alas, there are few trees to dress in character. I suppose I must bring a twig or something with me.
Eventru2012-08-18 04:29:45
Hoaracle:

For the past two meets I have been unable to attend, so I definitely plan on going to this one! Alas, there are few trees to dress in character. I suppose I must bring a twig or something with me.

I'm sure we can borrow a potted plant from the lobby, and it's Vegas, so I'm sure we can find some duct tape.
Shikari2012-08-18 05:01:31
And I'm sure I can procure some leather pants and tattoos while in Vegas.
Placeus2012-08-18 06:35:25
I find myself in the US every 6 months or so - if a date were set with plenty of notice, I would do my best to join the fun!
Ixion2012-08-20 02:02:01
Is it 2013 yet? :(
Iosai2012-08-20 12:13:24
Oh, also: everyone who attends will receive a special one-off code they can type in-game to join my Order. ;)
Ssaliss2012-08-20 12:48:34
Iosai:

Oh, also: everyone who attends will receive a special one-off code they can type in-game to join my Order. ;)

... So. Who wants to donate money to me so I can join?
Ytran2012-08-20 13:06:16
Iosai:

Best not be joshing. I am going to be the Iosaian OH.
Zvoltz2012-08-21 03:31:10
Ytran:

Best not be joshing. I am going to be the Iosaian OH.

Sorry, I already claimed that spot.
Kagato2012-08-21 03:33:47
Zvoltz:

Don't let Isune hear you say that! Besides, that spot is gonna be mine! *evil cackle*
Ytran2012-08-21 04:01:19
Zvoltz:

Nope, definitely mine. All I need is a grounding wire, and I don't even need to worry about you standing in my way. Ah ha ha ha.
Malarious2012-10-04 02:30:51
Iosai:

:o :wub:

If you are being serious... I might need to get me a ticket.

Although this could also mean.... we could meet the infamous Iosai!

P.S. I expect you to drag Roark in too Estarra! If all the admin arent there we will be mad!