With Solstice in full swing, here’s a full rundown of what is happening right now!
From this post onwards, those logged into Lusternia may find themselves receiving a visit from Ironbeard, bearing a present for the lucky recipient.
Keep an eye out for Jolly Bundy sending his fellow gnomes out with a few more presents into the Basin of Life every once in a while. When you find one, just influence them with Charity (AB INFLUENCE BEGGING for full details) to get hold of a present. Remember that you can only get a present this way once an hour – so if you find a Solstice gnome and you’ve already had a present, share it with your friends!
As we do every year, we are enabling the HAPPYHOLIDAYS command from December 19th through to December 25th. It will allow you to claim all 20 daily credits in one go, no work involved!
Each city and commune has a small quest that will award a special Solstice gift upon completion. These quests can be done by anyone from newbie to demigod. Note that you can only gain your own commune or city’s gift!
- In New Celest, Eraol Flenn seeks stars in a jar.
- In Magnagora, Jinlu Ilithya seeks rats in hats.
- In Serenwilde, Caedir Aormeah seeks does in the snow.
- In Glomdoring, Dominique Nightshade seeks beasts of the feast.
- In Hallifax, Ki’kia zi’Prouep seeks beryls in peril.
- In Gaudiguch, Mosachi Xeeth seeks lizards with gizzards.
Additionally, each city and commune’s dedicated store selling the rewards of previous Solstice adventures is once more open. Anyone who has missed out on getting them in the past will be able to make up for it each Solstice season. The shops can be found:
- In New Celest, by the lobby of the Syrinx Plaza Hotel.
- In Magnagora, within the construction site south off Sombre Lane.
- In Serenwilde, southwards from the Ellindel Memorial.
- In Glomdoring, a hollow by the Stables of the Wyrden Thorn.
- In Hallifax, up the stairs from the Ministry of Commerce and Exchange.
- In Gaudiguch, within one of the rooms of the Dapper Dashro Lounge.
Finally, the baying of unruly huskies heralded the opening of the Solstice Court. Eager visitors can visit it by CATCHing snowflakes drifting upon the highways or taking one of the husky-pulled sleighs parked along Stairs of the Last Nine, right outside the Aetherplex (ENTER SLEIGH). That scenic route offers room for a party of four and the leader decides how fast the sleigh will go. To return, simply PULL the rope within the manor or ENTER one of the sleighs at the sleighgrounds departure site for a quick return.
Once there, be sure to visit the bridge where several retired gnomes have taken up residence and peddle their wares. If you forgot to bundle up before leaving for such icy climes, you can purchase warm clothes on the bridge too. Be sure to swear the vow with Steward Tombin to receive your leaflet which will guide you through the Solstice quest and the various activities there. The reward is a stocking that you can hang for yourself or others.
Be sure to check out the improved and challenging skating experience, meet the guests, send gifts and not just postcards, enjoy expanded postcard stamping options and sleigh travel lines, the new ambience and furniture in the shops, and more.
A reminder about closing times for the festivities, all dates inclusive:
- Until December 25th – You will be able to claim all daily credits with HAPPYHOLIDAYS.
- Until December 31st – Ironbeard and gnomes will be making appearances.
- Until January 8th – Solstice Quests and Solstice Court close.
This is not all that we have planned just yet either so stay tuned!