Mugwump roleplay?

by Jillory

Back to Chronicles of the Basin.

Jitwix2012-01-24 17:32:38
I remember when everyone was a mugwump. Damn I'm old.

I came back when tattoos appeared, and enjoyed things for a while, but things got boring after my hunting friends vanished. I don't know how to make playing Jitwix fun again.

Though being mugwump monk is probably a really bad idea.
Unknown2012-01-24 17:49:36
I feel the same way about my first character, a Tae'dae warrior. I enjoy combat; not nessicarily being the best, but being capable enough to take part, and Tae'dae are simply too crippled to do that. They remain so slow that even hunting is a pain, not hard, but annoying. I'm holding my breath for the special report to make them reasonably usable; I'd love to bring back the old guy.
Azureus2012-01-26 06:02:31
Tae'dae are neat and I continue being tempted to have one as an alt. The Ur'Guard tae'dae I made and played for a day, Kodach, was fun to roleplay as.

Anyways! Thanks to Jitwix for logging on last night, even if we didn't get to interact that much while city-stuff was going on.
Unknown2012-01-26 06:21:44
Azureus:

Tae'dae are neat and I continue being tempted to have one as an alt. The Ur'Guard tae'dae I made and played for a day, Kodach, was fun to roleplay as.

Anyways! Thanks to Jitwix for logging on last night, even if we didn't get to interact that much while city-stuff was going on.

Phoebus' daughter Syriin was around for a bit yesterday, too. She's a Hallifaxian mugwump! A Hallifaxian mugwump who definitely needs to come around more.
Azureus2012-01-26 06:30:36
There's a Halliwump besides me? I thought I was the only one. I've never been so pleased to be wrong.