New here

by Unknown

Back to Project L.

Xenthos2008-05-08 14:05:25
QUOTE(Zarquan @ May 8 2008, 10:01 AM) 509993
It's not a base! It's a full-featured combat system with extras! Yeah, I know I never added some of the stuff people asked for, like springup/contort, but oh well. It is meant to be tinkered with, though, if you want it to work exactly the way you want. Highly configurable and easy to adjust, mostly through just variables.

That would be what I mean as a base. I don't actually use most of your extras, as I tend to prefer my own, so perhaps that's also where some the impression is coming from. And, as I think you know by now, I like to try to figure out what's wrong myself before I report it-- I just haven't gotten around to actually full-out testing to get the right affliction list for it as of yet. I also didn't intend to mention it until that point, but oh well.
Unknown2008-05-08 14:17:20
I like the do-it-yourself type of customers. Less support time means more play time or just more development time. I'll never get the scripts perfect, and 9 out of 10 people understand that. Heh.
Gwylifar2008-05-08 16:22:50
I made a page for systems on the Scrying Pool at http://scryingpool.wikispaces.com/Systems but I only have the few I was able to find easily listed. Hopefully system authors (and others) will update that listing.
Unknown2008-05-08 17:14:48
Thanks, Gwylifar. I added my two cents (systems) now. smile.gif
Unknown2008-05-10 01:30:09
QUOTE(Zarquan @ May 8 2008, 09:17 AM) 509995
I like the do-it-yourself type of customers. Less support time means more play time or just more development time. I'll never get the scripts perfect, and 9 out of 10 people understand that. Heh.

I'm that type of customer. If it's zMUD, I most likely can figure out the code on my own. I may have to ask a question or five at times, but I normally figure it out eventually without bugging someone too much.

Palisade still going for 30 creds?
Unknown2008-05-10 12:39:47
QUOTE(Iktur @ May 9 2008, 09:30 PM) 510485
I'm that type of customer. If it's zMUD, I most likely can figure out the code on my own. I may have to ask a question or five at times, but I normally figure it out eventually without bugging someone too much.

Palisade still going for 30 creds?

Yes. Send credits to Iasmos and leave a message in-game with your e-mail address. And, thanks!