Anniversary Quiz 2012, Questions and Answers

by Unknown

Back to Common Grounds.

Unknown2012-10-09 02:10:04
Quiz time once again! For those who missed it, these were the questions and answers.

The Grand Inquisitor sets the next question's point value at 3.
NEW QUESTION: "Which Vernal Goddess was raised from the Czigany Coast and became known as "the Fool"?"

CORRECT ANSWER: "Menestre"

The Grand Inquisitor sets the next question's point value at 2.
NEW QUESTION: "What is the name of the former Lakedancer imprisoned by the Magnolia Lock?"

CORRECT ANSWER: "Fiabelhie Stillriver"

NEW QUESTION: "Which ur'Guard operation utilised "cloudspouts" or "pleasure clouds" to bring Gaudiguch into the Holy Celestine Empire?"

CORRECT ANSWER: "Operation Peacemaker"

The Grand Inquisitor sets the next question's point value at 1.
NEW QUESTION: "What is the name of the bulbous centipede-like creatures that Pilea Myceli cultivates in the Caverns of the Hyfae?"

CORRECT ANSWER: "Mycefax"

NEW QUESTION: "To which Second Circle cadre did Clangorum and Gruenella belong?"

CORRECT ANSWER: "Grey Furies"

NEW QUESTION: "What was the name of Avechna's Peak during the time of the Elder Gods?"

CORRECT ANSWER: "Mount Dynara"

NEW QUESTION: "In which city was Meridian rescued from Kethuru's clutches by the mortal races?"

CORRECT ANSWER: "Lamerea"

NEW QUESTION: "Kronak Bruar, a visitor from outside the Basin, belonged to which organization with the initials "L.E.W."?"

CORRECT ANSWER: "League of Elite Warriors"

NEW QUESTION: "Which Seal did Viravain use in Her failed attempt to restore Gloriana?"

CORRECT ANSWER: "Nature"

NEW QUESTION: "Soll was the Sealbearer of which Seal in the first Ascension of modern times?"

CORRECT ANSWER: "Life"

NEW QUESTION: "From which Half-Formed was Gromagh the Hag "born"?"

CORRECT ANSWER: "Gorgulu"

The Grand Inquisitor sets the next question's point value at 6.
NEW QUESTION: "Which Emperor of Celest presided over the Battle of the Horns?"

CORRECT ANSWER: "Nerale"

NEW QUESTION: "Loboshi's shards took a lupine form, similar to the wolves of which Elder's creation?"

CORRECT ANSWER: "Volkh"

NEW QUESTION: "Which Imperial Project's goal was to develop living probes to go in between the planes, ultimately creating the gorgogs?"

CORRECT ANSWER: "Project Outreach"

NEW QUESTION: "To which Circle of Elders belong the Awakeners?"

CORRECT ANSWER: "Sixth"

NEW QUESTION: "What is the name of the beastly form in which Shikari was trapped when He returned to the Basin of Life? (not that He isn't usually beastly)"

CORRECT ANSWER: "Khairsi Beast"

NEW QUESTION: "What group taught the skills of the Cavalier to the warriors of the modern Basin?"

CORRECT ANSWER: "Order of Shallah"

The Grand Inquisitor sets the next question's point value at 5.
NEW QUESTION: "What Empire was founded using the powers of a crystal containing the Voice of Jagrerox?"

CORRECT ANSWER: "Gylleulox Empire"
Unknown2012-10-09 02:12:57
I think this was a pretty tough one! There were a couple that I had absolutely zero clue on. Congratulations to Ushaara for winning the anniversary quiz (again)!
Svorai2012-10-09 04:42:55
What is it with this 'failed attempt' business. Can't we word things like this with just "attempt"? :(

*shakefist* Stepping all over our RP, arrgh.

But otherwise, what a tough set of questions! Congrats Ushaara!
Unknown2012-10-09 06:16:26
Although I wasn't there, alot of them I would have failed because I couldn't remember how to spell them in 30 seconds or less.
Enyalida2012-10-09 15:06:34
Like the gigglebox empire?
Unknown2012-10-11 06:11:06
More like "Fiabelhie".
Unknown2012-10-11 06:37:19
Just remembering how things are spelled is the easy part, in my opinion. Remembering that they exist at all...much trickier. :wacko:
Ushaara2012-10-11 13:17:00
Even reading the question properly is tricky with the obnoxious countdown clock! Soll raised from the Seal of New Celest... :(
Kalaneya2012-10-11 21:56:56
^This right here.

I am a wreck when it comes to the countdown clock. If the question was, "What is your character's name?", the clock would make me go with something like Kalaelphuifanj. Congrats to everyone who won something.