Hamster Hunt Banter

by Kagato

Back to Event Scrolls.

Kagato2012-10-05 04:15:17
Cupcakes, Weightloss and Behaviour in private ho!

With a harmonious resonance, the rhapsody of Isune's voice rings out, "What tedium plagues the Basin of Life! Surely a game is in order to awaken your creative spirits. A hamsterhunt, perhaps?"
Estarra's voice shatters the cosmic equilibrium, "Where's my hamster cup cake!"

The aether ripples as the rapturous voice of Eventru, Crown of the Exalted booms, "Raezon ate it, no doubt. Just like He did with countless Elder Gods."

Arcs of icy white energy blaze across the firmament as Zvoltz, the Architect shouts, "What a rude thing to say in public, Eventru."

The aether ripples as the rapturous voice of Eventru, Crown of the Exalted booms, "No, rude would have been commenting what it did to his waistline."

The aether ripples as the rapturous voice of Eventru, Crown of the Exalted booms, "Which in and of itself is utterly criminal. Truly, it is time to convene another Triumverate on this affair."

With a harmonious resonance, the rhapsody of Isune's voice rings out, "Gracious, Eventru, I was unaware that You observed Raezon's physique so studiously."

The aether ripples as the rapturous voice of Eventru, Crown of the Exalted booms, "After the cupcakes, it is difficult to miss."

(A warm radiance bathes the heavens in its effulgent glow, accompanying Faragan's salubrious voice as he says, "Lord zvoltz sometimes it just is what it is. my lord did speak the trueth.")
(Insert Faragan being zapped here)

A deep chill settles over you as the voice of Raezon, the Forbidden pierces your mind, "The result might be different, Eventru, with so many leaping to My defense."

The aether ripples as the rapturous voice of Eventru, Crown of the Exalted booms, "Their leaping to your defense does not burn calories for you, Raezon. It is doubtlessly how Isune stays so trim!"

With a harmonious resonance, the rhapsody of Isune's voice rings out, "I daresay, I cannot begin to fathom the comments that Morgfyre must have drawn when the Exalted Lord saw Him last."

The aether ripples as the rapturous voice of Eventru, Crown of the Exalted booms, "There is something mildly unsettling, Zvoltz, about Isune running around giggling and opening cages upon cages of hamsters, then kicking them down into the Basin."

Arcs of icy white energy blaze across the firmament as Zvoltz, the Architect shouts, "You should see how She behaves in private."
With a harmonious resonance, the rhapsody of Isune's voice rings out, "I find it flattering that You care so much about My image, Eventru."

The throaty growl of Shikari, the Predator resonates around you, "Not like You would know, Zvoltz."

The aether ripples as the rapturous voice of Eventru, Crown of the Exalted booms, "No. No We should not."

The aether ripples as the rapturous voice of Eventru, Crown of the Exalted booms, "Yes. Shikari, however, does know. Predator indeed!"
Zyphora2012-10-05 04:26:33
Shikari x Isune forever. :wub: