Transmedia & Alternate Reality Gaming

by Unknown

Back to The Real World.

Unknown2012-08-08 00:25:01
I have a bit of a thing for Transmedia and ARG campaigns (read promo swag goodies ^^U ), and thought I might extend the invitation for folks here to explore some of the games I'm watching/been a part of. NOTE: some of these may ask for email or residence addresses, it's up to you to give as little or as much as you want or make an email account just for games. So your degree of immersion is up to you.

• Bourne Legacy Operation Intel: A campaign for the latest Bourne series movie, started at SDCC. You can text INTEL to 834567 and wait for text alerts to the nearest dead drop location in your state. If you get there first, you get filmed and a new Toshiba tablet. If you don't you get a usb drive. The last drop will be August 9th @12 noon in Los Angeles, codeword to speak: JUNE. Vid from the previous drop : http://operationinte...y-intercepted-a

Edit: If you choose a game, feel free to discus in this thread and I'll give help as I can,
Unknown2012-08-14 03:20:38
The Looper Network game for the Looper movie has opened for registration. Game starts Aug 22, noon PST.