Apologies and Re-Greetings

by Unknown

Back to The Real World.

Unknown2012-08-02 18:26:18
Hi, everyone. If some of you remember me, great, if some of you don't, great, if some of you never heard of me, great. Once upon a time, years ago, I played a character in Lusternia named Myrkr.

But the character I played isn't that important. The important thing is that I was an emotional and psychological wreck. I can't promise I'm too much better now. Somewhat? Yes. Am I more likely to leave people the heck alone? Yes.

This doesn't change the fact that back then I was an exceptionally immature ass who thought she was cooler than the Antarctic (though maybe in 200-300 years, I will be cooler than the Antarctic). I was looking to start a fight with everyone because of my own problems, and talked to... anyone who was unfortunate enough to be nearby that didn't strictly say "no OOC" about them.

I'm trying Lusternia again, but not as Myrkr. I don't have the same knowledge of the game as I did before, especially since things have changed. Additionally, I can't type as fast as I used to, as lupus has been kicking the crap out of all of my joints. And I have no system, not even the rink-a-dink piece-o'-crap I had been building on zMUD. I've got mudlet now.

If you figure out who I am in game, please don't treat me like the person I used to be. Treat me like the noob I am.

I am really sorry for any headaches or agita I've caused anybody.

Sincerely,
"Myrkr"
Ayisdra2012-08-02 18:42:28
It is great to see you back, Myrkr. Welcome back. Hope you enjoy the game again!
Unknown2012-08-02 19:08:35
Nice to see you back again. I always liked you. :)
Unknown2012-08-02 19:13:22
Thanks for the welcome back, guys.

Edit: I'm also really digging these like buttons... I've gone back to my Dexter's Lab days...
Eventru2012-08-03 00:27:26
Welcome back, Myrkr. :) I do remember you, flitting about the Seren. Always a fun little bugger!
Daereth2012-08-03 00:42:03
You know, a couple weeks ago I was feeling nostalgic and missing quite a few people I hadn't seen in forever. You were one of them. Glad you're back!
Harkux2012-08-03 03:02:56
But.. I miss Myrkr. :(

But I also understand. <33

Welcome back!!!!
Unknown2012-08-03 03:42:34
Thank you all for the welcome backs! I actually really appreciate it. Was pretty sure I left most of you on bad terms. If any of you ever feel like conversation, I have Yahoo messenger, so shoot me a message on here for my Yahoo name. I also have a Mac, so... well, I don't know what I can do with this thing aside from making my face look stranger than it already does. But the point still stands, "bother" me if you'd like!
Unknown2012-08-03 08:45:08
I quit your OOC clan like, two days ago. Now I feel bad about it :P
Unknown2012-08-03 16:34:02
Kialkarkea:

I quit your OOC clan like, two days ago. Now I feel bad about it :P

Wait, I had an OOC clan?!!!

How the heck did I manage that?! O_O
Unknown2012-08-03 17:12:26
I dunno. Crystal Chaos though. Unless that was someone elses.
Unknown2012-08-03 17:45:37
Kialkarkea:

I dunno. Crystal Chaos though. Unless that was someone elses.

Wait, that sounds like a stupid enough name for me to come up with. I'm pretty sure that's actually mine.

Wow. Amazing. How did I manage that...