Friends! Countryfolk! Lend me your...

by Unknown

Back to The Real World.

Unknown2012-03-15 19:45:55
Old WoW accounts! <.<; If you haven't played in years/ months prior to Mar 4th, I would like to Resurrect your account with a scroll.

What you get: The character of your choice boosted to level 80, free level 80 gear to fit, free upgrade to Cata-level expansion if you don't have it yet, free swift and flying mounts (generic), free server change to my server (Nesingwary US, optional), free faction change (optional), all your old stuff mailed to you (but on your origin server, so be sure to collect that while the move is pending, I found this out the hard way), 7 days free time to run around.

What I get: Chance at a sparkle griffon mount if you resub- BUT! I have 1 30 day time pass to give out to apply towards that newly resurrected account if you'll help me. If anyone would like a free scroll, PM me with your battlenet email and server or char name and server. If nothing else you can also just accept the scroll and run around free to see if anything's changed and forget about the game again, I'll not begrudge you that. Though I do have a limit of 2 invites per day.

And to those who say eww Wow: Well, as a hunter who likes taming beasts ala Pokemon, I couldn't pass the free 80 up since exotics had always just been out of my reach since Vanilla (the last time I really played XD). I like my shiny beasts <3
Lehki2012-03-15 20:45:40
EDIT: Sorry nvm, a friend just told me she transfered her toons so gonna take her rez to get on her server. D:
Kagato2012-03-15 22:43:35
Personally I lost interest in WoW long ago, if it were not for the fact that I'm locked into the annual pass until October, I would have cancelled my subscription some time ago now. I MIGHT consider playing again when the MoP beta comes out, but even then it is iffy.
Unknown2012-03-16 00:35:40
Oh I wanted to add, if there's a different server you want to go to, I can always make an alt there and send the invite from there.
Unknown2012-03-16 12:09:32
Lehki:

EDIT: Sorry nvm, a friend just told me she transfered her toons so gonna take her rez to get on her server. D:

I've never played WoW. (I simply don't like MMOs.)

Out of curiosity though--when did character turn into "toon". I've seen this term used on several message boards and I'm wondering when and where that slang originated.
Lehki2012-03-16 13:49:11
I just know that's the term commonly used over in WoW, not sure where it originated though.

Maybe that Toon Town kids game MMO, hah.
Unknown2012-03-16 19:35:49
Update: The time pass has been spoken for, but I can still send out scrolls and refer a friends for first timers if anyone just wants to hang out.