Blessing of the Exalted

by Kagato

Back to Event Scrolls.

Kagato2012-03-11 00:36:25
An ivory sculpture of the Exalted Lord says, "Greetings, little one."

You say, "Greetings, my Lord. I trust you are well?"

An ivory sculpture of the Exalted Lord says, ""Well" is often vague, little one - We exist, bear the
love of Our devout, and those We watch over prosper."

You nod your head emphatically.

An ivory sculpture of the Exalted Lord says, "However We are absent the Song of Our Heart, and such
sadness weighs upon Us."

You say, "Quite understandable. I apologise for the lack of a suitable tribute to You at this time."

You drop to one knee, demonstrating your humility and respect.

A soft breeze stirs the nearby sand, leaving gentle arcs in its wake.

An ivory sculpture of the Exalted Lord says, "Tribute is often a pithy thing. A kind thing, but
unimportant in the greater scheme of matters."

An ivory sculpture of the Exalted Lord says, "Still, it is kind to think of Us."

You say, "I try to think of all Divine who have treated me well in some form. It can be... tiring."

An ivory sculpture of the Exalted Lord says, "Ah, but We are so few."

An ivory sculpture of the Exalted Lord says, "Imagine how it is to Us, to think of all mortals who
have offered some tribute to Us."

Kagato can't help but chuckle slightly.

An ivory sculpture of the Exalted Lord's eyes sparkle with amusement.

You say, "I see what You mean, my lord."

An ivory sculpture of the Exalted Lord says, "Still, your offerings should not go unrewarded."

An ivory sculpture of the Exalted Lord ponders the situation.

You say, "I wish to apologise for my... behaviour during the Zenos fiasco many a year ago now."

You say, "It was unbecoming for a follower of the light. I thought too heavily with my heart over my
head."

An ivory sculpture of the Exalted Lord says, "It is no shame to weigh heart above head."

An ivory sculpture of the Exalted Lord says, "Yet there is shame to weigh heart above beliefs."

An ivory sculpture of the Exalted Lord says, "One ceases to act upon what is true, and instead what
is immediate."

You nod your head emphatically.

You drop to one knee, demonstrating your humility and respect.

An ivory sculpture of the Exalted Lord says, "It is a heavy burden, but oft we need remember these
things."

You say, "A time ago I joined Lord Sidereals order, but I must admit I miss the interaction I had
with some of Your fellow Order members. Lord Sidereals order is a lot quieter, there is a very
select few of us that show any regular presence in the basin."

An ivory sculpture of the Exalted Lord says, "It is with sorrow We watch his order fade away."

You say, "It will not fade away until the last Order member forsakes Him, which I dearly hope does
not happen."

An ivory sculpture of the Exalted Lord says, "Such has occurred before - and may yet occur again."

Kagato nods slightly, understanding Your point of view.

An ivory sculpture of the Exalted Lord says, "In time, perhaps the Song of Our Heart will return to
Us."

You say, "I must admit, I dearly wish we could find a way to bring the perception of Lord Sidereal
back to the basin... but only time will tell if or rather when He will finally return to us."

An ivory sculpture of the Exalted Lord says, "One must collect all of the lyrebirds into which He
spread His essence, and fled across the winds."

An ivory sculpture of the Exalted Lord says, "A feat even We are not capable of wholly accomplishing.
"

You say, "I have seen but one that is located within His domain..."

An ivory sculpture of the Exalted Lord says, "Some part of Him that awaits the opportunity to return,
We imagine."

Smiling sadly, an ivory sculpture of the Exalted Lord says, "This topic brings Us great sorrow,
little one. Where once We hardened Our heart and spent countless aeons bereft of the Song of Our
Heart, We now must bear His silence once more."

You say, "I apologise my Lord. Perhaps we should change the topic to something a little more...
uplifting."

An ivory sculpture of the Exalted Lord says, "It is perhaps easier than last We were separated, yet
still it is a deep and raw wound."

Kagato bows his head slightly, having not wished to cause you pain.

An ivory sculpture of the Exalted Lord says, "Ah, it is freeing to speak of it. Still."

An ivory sculpture of the Exalted Lord says, "Have you considered seeking out a new following, or
shall you remain waiting for the Song of Our Heart?"

You say, "I am torn both ways to be completely honest My Lord. Part of me wishes to return to your
family, but part of me also wishes to remain devout to The Sidereal Lord, possibly even to seek a
means that might provide a way for Him to return, although I know that may be borderline foolish
thinking."

You briefly feel a strange tingling on the back of your neck.

You briefly feel a strange tingling on the back of your neck.

An ivory sculpture of the Exalted Lord says, "Foolishness and hope, little one, are separated by a
gulf of practicality and realism."

An ivory sculpture of the Exalted Lord says, "The possibility exists - and so it is hope."

Kagato nods.

Smiling gently, an ivory sculpture of the Exalted Lord says, "Once you had tread Our Path of
Devotion, a mark you yet bear."

You say, "A mark I also cherish my lord, and will continue to do so until the day that the Basin
crumbles."

An ivory sculpture of the Exalted Lord says, "You forged anew Our symbol - one of light and love, of
healing and potentiality."

You say, "You honor and humble me with Your kind words, Lord Exalted."

An ivory sculpture of the Exalted Lord lifts its hand into the air, weaving delicate tendrils of
energy betwixt them. Ivory and gold, they twist and dance in an elegant ebb and flow, expanding and
contracting in a steady rhythm.

An ivory sculpture of the Exalted Lord says, "Allow Us a moment, and to return this favour."

An ivory sculpture of the Exalted Lord lowers its hand, a shimmering wave of golden energy washing
across the sculpture before all presence fades from it. Swirling outwards, the ivory and golden
ribbons envelop you, rippling down your skin and up your form before condensing upon your right
shoulder, only to race down your arm and envelop your holy symbol of the light.

Rippling outwards, the energy fades away into sparkling motes that slowly wink out, revealing Umbra
Tenuitas, symbol of Serenity.

(Description of Umbra Tenuitas)
Unlike traditional symbols wielded by guardians, this weapon has been crafted from the finest of
metals. The main body of the symbol is crafted from pure platinum, the outer rim made of gold that
has been engraved with Celestine scriptures on the front, on the back is engraved "Always be honest
to oneself and to others. To lie to yourself or to them is to murder part of them as if you had
taken a weapon to it.", the entire weapon polished to a flawless shine. In the centre of the symbol,
the seal of Elohora is crafted with loving care. Threads of light essence that have been stabilised
with crushed powerstone are carefully worked into the seal and scripture engravings, causing the
entire weapon to gleam with a soft aura of light. On the back of the weapon a perfect engraving of
the City of Celest as seen from the Inner Sea has been engraved, the Star of Celest depicted
prominently above the city.

Kagato looks upon his newly gifted symbol with awe.

You say, "It... it is beautiful, my Lord."

In a soft whisper, a warm, salubrious voice from the aether says, "Wait for Our Song if you so
desire, or seek to return into Our following if you wish."

A warm, salubrious voice from the aether says, "Such will be your decision. Stand strong for the
Light, no matter the path you follow."

Kagato bows low.

Fading into the winds, a warm, salubrious voice from the aether says, "Be well, little one."

You say, "Regardless of the path I tread, my life and my power will be yours, as a former member of
your Order, my Lord."
Svorai2012-03-11 02:49:18
Aww... :) That was lovely!