Paranoia Team 2 game thread (Starting Tues, read thread for more info)

by Casilu

Back to The Real World.

Casilu2012-02-25 22:23:41
Good news everyone. I think I'm finally ready to get this started. I have your missions all chosen and so on. So, I need a message from each of you to show you're ready to start this. But first some rules:

1. When you want to try an action in secret or use a power or something, message me.
.1 Come up with some better way to do it so I don't get spammed. I know in the past we used that thread thing for Mafia. Might just be best to write a post there and make a flag in your other post.
2. You can read the other thread, just no showing you know anything that is going on unless...
3. You can get someone there to tell you. You can talk to ANYONE on the other team in private at any time. Or your team. Your little PDA-phone things have at least 3 bars in all Outdoors. You're not on AT&T here.
4. I said to message me if you're still in, right?
5. See 4, but if I don't hear from you by the time this will start, we'll have an open seat for someone to jump in randomly.
6. You have one too many equipment guys, should sort that one out.
7. Have fun.

Check-ins:

Rika
Maellio
Enyaldia
Casilu2012-02-26 17:57:47
Alright, that puts us at half of the people checking in. Make sure you bother your fellow troubleshooters (and if you have any questions, ask me).