Art Commision - Paying 50 credits tops!

by Anita

Back to Creative Arts.

Anita2012-02-19 20:30:11
So I really would like someone to try and draw Anita for me - I've tried myself a few times and have never been happy with it. I'm not great with art at the best of times, and I know a lot of people out there are pretty darn good! So, if any of you would like to have a go, let me know! I'll pay at least 50 credits, too!

Anita's Description:

She is a ferocious loboshigaru and of a petite build, standing at five feet and four inches tall with sleek fur of snow-white, the frost-touched tips glittering in any light. Her slender form is graced with subtle curves, and she holds herself with pride and elegance befitting of her race. Her tail is very long and wags happily behind her, seeming to have a mind of its own at times. The fur atop her head is slightly longer in comparison to the fur on the rest of her body, about six inches in length with a bit of a curl to it. Several frost-touched, pale blue orchids have been braided into these strands of fur, and a delicate floral scent lingers about her. Two pert ears crown Anita's head, twitching now and then at the sounds around her. Her most noticeable feature are her large, child-like eyes that are both unique in appearance and framed by soot-black lashes. Her left eye is of a magnificent emerald colour, marred by a thin sliver of hazel green, where her right eye is of pale ice-blue, void of any imperfections. Her petite snout ends in an onyx-black nose and she often gives a cheeky grin which reveals her sharp, pearl-white teeth.

She's a Moondancer in Serenwilde. Has an addiction to cake, orchids, cherry blossoms and poppies. She goes sky-clad most of the time, so that's really how I'd like her to be drawn (of course she has fur to cover certain areas!!)
Unknown2012-02-20 11:30:47
I recommend Lilian if you haven't found commission yet.
Sakr2012-02-20 15:39:03
i'll do it. what media do you want it in?
Lorina2012-02-21 07:23:12
Colored Pencil. Or MSpaint.

*flees*
Unknown2012-02-21 08:34:31
MS Paint can do wonders, don't scoff at it. Hater!
Sakr2012-02-21 12:06:30
Was thinking about mixed media on plexiglass. Acrylic paint, photographs, and ink. A4 picture. Sounds good?