Wayfaire Ideas

by Unknown

Back to Ideas.

Unknown2012-02-10 00:46:36
So, next Wayfaire is probably a very long ways off, but I have some ideas and think it might be neat to have new Wayfaire games and attractions aside from ring toss and the strength test to earn tickets.

Games:

- A dunking booth: Dunk your friends! Dunk your enemies! Dunk your GM!

- Fish Game I: Reel in a snapping-clockwork fish to get your prize.

- Fish Game II: Scoop up a live fish to win! (Could maybe start a collecting trend similar to curios. Start an aquarium/pond for the following years of Wayfaire that you can take with you or install in your manse.) Mechanics could be similar to trying to catch moths or chickens.

- Grabby Hand of Tzaraziko (I once proposed this for a dingbat toy too if if sounds familiar) Claw game that has a chance of grabbing a mystery capsule filled with gold, blessing/statboosting candy, curios, Czigany coins or retired dingbat dolls. Accepts Czigany coins and gold to play.

- A treasure hunt sandbox digging game, like an egg hunt, though with some containers empty and some containing prizes.

- Whack- a- mole rockeater

- Walnut/Acorn Game aka Three Frog Monte

- A mystery box/snake pit game where you blindly stick your head/arm in to grab/bite for your prize. May end up with a very nice prize or an affliction.

-Shooting/Archery/Darts.

Attractions:

- Petting zoo of miniature beasts (pegasus, wyrm etc) you can pet/cuddle/taunt with a vendor of treats you can feed them with. Though if taunting run the high risk of losing one or more limbs.

- Miniature beast racing: place your bets on the well fed miniature beasts from the petting zoo. Their speed/stamina/ attacks (think mario kart) would be based on the treats fed to them.

- Bouncy House

- Rodeo: Lasso and stay mounted for as long as possible on an enraged beast without dying- likely the newest beast available that year. Various prizes given for certain amounts of time spent riding. Grand prize being a free egg or adult beast (possibly the beast you just bested), gender of choice. Each time it is won/bested, the appearance of beast in the ring randomizes (representing a new beast coming in for a new round/attempt). Mechanics to hold on could be similar to the gopher whistling quest in Hifarae Hills. Also get an honours line for winning the beast.
Eritheyl2012-02-10 16:51:11
GealbhanBheag:

- Petting zoo of miniature beasts (pegasus, wyrm etc) you can pet/cuddle/taunt with a vendor of treats you can feed them with. Though if taunting run the high risk of losing one or more limbs.

- Miniature beast racing: place your bets on the well fed miniature beasts from the petting zoo.

Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease! :D
Fayneix2012-02-12 14:19:24
Love the idea for the mystery attractions, like the Claw, and the snake pit!
Unknown2012-04-23 20:04:39
Updated with a few more silly ideas. Feel free to share yours as well!
Sakr2012-04-24 00:04:07
midnight dinner party. The wayfaire kind of closes at midnight, and you can see the different people enjoying a meal till sunrise. During this time, there would be a quest to gather the ingredients for the missing food platters. Towards the morning, if you helped out with the cooks and everyone's demands, you get an honors line and a herofete in your name as the one who saved the Midnight Dinner.
Near2012-04-24 03:03:00
- Grabby Hand of Tzaraziko (I once proposed this for a dingbat toy too if if sounds familiar) Claw game that has a chance of grabbing a mystery capsule filled with gold, blessing/statboosting candy, curios, Czigany coins or retired dingbat dolls. Accepts Czigany coins and gold to play.

+1000. All of my money, gone.