Beast Raising

by Lilian

Back to Last Chance Trading Post.

Lilian2012-01-27 02:54:48
I am pretty good at raising beasts. Most of the time, the beasts I raise end up looking pretty amazing. So, I thought, that for a minimal fee, I could raise beasts for you.

I would basically feed the beasts on the diet you prescribe. You would pay for your pet and transfer it to me. If you like, register them in a stable of your choice when you incubate. Note that it takes 1 month for incubation, and 12-13 for it to become fully mature, so make sure you have a good 20 months of stabling fees covered before handing off the foal/egg/whatever to me to raise. My only fee is 1k gold, and this helps me further my research on how feeds affect beasts.

Alternatively, you can house them in the Somnius stables (just west of the fulcrux) for only 100 gold a month. I tend to raise my beasts here, because it IS 50 gold cheaper then an org stables, and I raise a lot of beasts. I just like doing research on how feeds will affect them, and I even have a spreadsheet here that keeps track of that (http://dl.dropbox.co...645/Beasts.xlsx)

For beasts I raise independantly, I will be selling them there. But, I'll only sell beasts that I think look decent enough to sell. Currently on stock are the following:

Beast# Beast Description Level Months Seller Price
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
105997 a bone white nightmare 12 23 Lilian 116000gp
47169 a hairy war goat with large cu 12 23 Lilian 93500gp

The nightmare is pretty cool - she's got eerie green eyes that have a sickly glow and a violet mist. Combined with the bone white body, it makes her look really spooky, or spectral. SOLD.

The war goat is okay I think, he's got yellow eyes and curling horns.

I'm also doing a Phoenix trade-in sort of deal - if you aren't happy with how your snow phoenix turned out, I'm willing to trade the phoenix I've been working on for that phoenix and 5cr. My current phoenix is quite a beaut - he's a spirited snow phoenix with wings of emerald ice, boasting eyes of starry crystal and eddies of painful cold. I have been training him up with meat feeds, but he's been fed pretty much everything and would be good to go for any training regimen.