Left 4 Dead (1 and/or 2)

by Unknown

Back to The Real World.

Unknown2012-01-23 20:02:26
Ok, so I've been kind of getting that urge to play l4d again since I noticed those zombies in the Gutter being the special infected. I had way much fun with this game back when I used to play it all the time, and having people to play a few games with would be great.

I've got it on Steam, if you were interested in playing any. I'm Allyson0226 on there for adding purposes, and if you already have me (I know I've got some of you people in there somewhere, but I've got 171 Steam friends, eep) hit me up for fun times. I've got like a week before classes start again and I have less time for things like zombies.

Also sorry if this is all rambly and incoherent but I kinda just never went to sleep last night so I'm sort of out of it.
Unknown2012-01-23 20:11:16
I will play! I knew I would finally find someone to play these damn games with me. 2 more?

Account name is Ishkibibble.
Kagato2012-01-24 03:27:44
I have both of them, but am fairly new to them, I don't play either all that much.

That being said, feel free to add me on steam, my ID is batsunz - Just make sure to message me to let me know you are from Lusternia and who you play.
Unknown2012-01-26 21:19:45
Drae and I played a couple games yesterday and had a grand old time. Join us.
Unknown2012-01-26 21:32:30
Phoebus:

Drae and I played a couple games yesterday and had a grand old time. Join us.

Yes. We learned that Phoebus can somehow richochet molotovs, THAT YOU SHOULD NOT CALL THE NUMBER ON THE BATHROOM WALL, and I'm not so good with bridges.

Seriously, it's an awesome time, and a great party event. Definitely worth the $20 if you can spare.
Kagato2012-02-05 09:25:12
Apologies for not being able to join the past couple of times I've been invited to join in, I've had RL stuff keeping me busy. Definitely still want to play though.