Zmud Defense Script/Autosipper

by Unknown

Back to Mechanic's Corner.

Unknown2012-01-12 18:03:16
Hello,

I'd like to make a simple script that would put up my totem spirits and general defenses on a one-time basis. This means that the script does not have to keep defenses up, or do anything complicated. An alias should fire the script.

Now, I thought that using #TEMP would somehow help with the balance/equilibrium recovery factor, but I'm not sure how to use it in this case.

For instance, a simple trigger that I use #TEMP for is:

#TRIGGER {^You have slain} {#TEMP {You have recovered equilibrium.} {get @target}}

This, however, doesn't seem to work inside of aliases. Of course, I could be doing it wrong.

Another option is to use #ALARM as waits between commands. The downside to using this is the fact that lag often interferes. This means that I'd probably need to do it off a regain of eq.

Autosipper - Does anyone know how to write a basic autosipper (health/mana) for zmud?

Thanks

Edit: I should probably note that this is just temporary. I need a couple of scripts to get by until I decide if I like Lusternia enough to buy credits or not. If so, I'll simply buy a nice, pre-made system (probably Vadi's, as I'm used to his wonderful work and reliable updates from Achaea). In saying that, I don't have to write anything horribly complicated. :)
Lendren2012-01-13 02:10:36
Well, if you're thinking of buying Vadi's or indeed anyone's system, you shouldn't be using zMUD now!

But if you do, the best thing to do is use a list variable for the queue of things you want to do, and then %pop from it in a trigger on You have recovered equilibrium/balance lines.
Lehki2012-01-13 17:22:25
I have this alias.

#var spirits {squirrel|skunk|groundhog|etc|sun|moon}
spiritbond %pop(spirits)
#t+ TriggerName

And this trigger.

#if (%numitems(@spirits) > 2) {spiritbond %pop(spirits)} {
spiritbond %pop(spirits)
spiritbond %pop(spirits)
#t- TriggerName
}

Doing pretty much exactly what Lendren said. TriggerName being the ID for that trigger.

I put Sun and Moon last on the list and have that numitems check so that it will send both of them at the same time, since you can do one or the other at any given time. And then a trigger for bonding Moon that makes a temp EQ trigger to bond with Night.

I have an auto-sipper on my PC, which currently does not have internet access, and apparently my flash drive doesn't want to work anymore and nobody else in this house has one so I can't really share it at this moment. The above I just re-wrote from memory. <_<