Blessed Agia, the Radiant Queen (Eventru)

by Lorina

Back to Event Scrolls.

Lorina2012-01-05 09:57:30
Sorry if this looks funny. It also lacks Eventru's coloring. Just imagine all of this yellow! :D

Ribbons of ivory and golden light streak across the heavens, racing from every direction until they meet above the Inner Sea.

Blazing into existence in a flash of celestial light, Eventru, Crown of the Exalted reaches out and gestures, sending His ribbons back out once more, rippling through the firmament.

Opening up and bathing in the light of the stars, each ribbon swirls and turns, circling about before rippling once more towards the Exalted Lord. Extending His hand skywards Eventru grasps each ribbon as it passes, drawing down the starlight into His palm, before passing it downwards towards the Isle of Light, which begins to glow.

Thrice more His ribbons ripple outwards across the firmament, and thrice more do they return, each time slowing only long enough for the Exalted Lord to draw the energy from them and into His realm, the Blessed Isle.

Nelothys Farain, High Priestess of the Radiant Tide exclaims, "The Lord! The Lord answers!"

Their task complete the ribbons of energy ripple in a circle above the Exalted Lord, who reaches up and draws them down as well, funneling every last drop of energy into His realm, before He shimmers and fades from existence in a flash of celestial light.

Nelothys Farain, High Priestess of the Radiant Tide exclaims, "Wait here! Wait here! I must gather the Sisterhood!"

Whorls and ripples of celestial light burst across the heavens, raining down upon the Blessed Isle in a cascade of divine presence as the Exalted Lord shimmers into existence high above.

Twisting about the Exalted Lord sends waves of starlight across His realm, undulating across the radiant sands and shifting waves as though a second skin, soon settling atop them. Pausing and then throwing His arms wide, Eventru, Crown of the Exalted inhales deeply before exhaling, rippling waves of golden and ivory energy swirling outwards across His realm.

Ripples form variously across the realm, strange things, energy pressing upwards in response to the Exalted Lord's essence as it pours out across His realm. A gentle rolling of waves laps at the sand's edge.

Diving downwards, Eventru clutches at the water of His realm, pulling it skywards in great lengths of azure mixed with white seafoam.

Rising once more into the air above the Blessed Isle the Exalted Lord begins to shape the water, pulling it with His hands, deftly reaching out to catch what spills away. With one hand He rakes the sky above Him, drawing down the warm winds and golden clouds tinged in pinks. With one hand He envelops the water He has gathered with the winds and clouds that He has drawn down, and with the other He begins to weave an incandescent net of divinus energy, burning a nearly blinding gold.

Enveloping His work in the net of energy, the Exalted Lord releases it, and it hovers in the air. Turning, He dives down into the waters of the Blessed Isle, which surge outwards and rise up tumultuously at the presence of their Lord.

Rising up from the waters once more Eventru, Crown of the Exalted holds forth a collection of corals and kelps and shells, each more beautiful and perfect than the one beside it, as He releases them into His work. Tilting His head back the Exalted Lord releases a soft, keening sound that rises to a deep, booming roar, answered by scores more from far beyond the reef that edges the Blessed Isle.

In a cacophonous din the birds-of-paradise that fly above the Echoing Shores begin to cry out, mimicked by the otters in the waters below. Streaks of golden light begin to rise up throughout the Blessed Isle, radiant streams of energy as the Isle itself answers the call of its Lord.

Dropping to the ground, hundreds of merian priestesses begin to pray aloud, their voices rising to a watery crescendo as the Crown of the Exalted is enveloped in the energy He has called forth, reaching out with both arms to embrace the morass of energy, clouds, water and shells from the Blessed Isle.

All at once the light ceases flowing, a darkness settling over the land unnatural and unsettling, as though no life was left. The trees of the isle lose their verdant colours to a dark and unsettling brown, whilst the waters turn from azure to dun.

The sands, once golden, look as though black. Alone above the realm floats an incandescent cocoon of light, drifting where the Exalted Lord once was, glowing with a divine light yet casts none upon its surroundings.

Slowly the form of Eventru, Crown of the Exalted drifts away from His creation, its surface whole and unbroken. A look of exhaustion crosses His features before He mouths a single word, beautiful and divine, incomprehensible yet comforting.

A great crack appears upon the surface of the cocoon, thousands of strands of golden energy cracking easily, and once more golden light pours out into the Blessed Isle. The Crown of the Exalted exhales, and life returns to His demesne.

A warm breeze bursts forth from the cocoon, carrying flecks of sand and pink-tinged golden fluffs of clouds, swirling out across the Isle in a comforting breath, as though the Blessed Isle itself were drawing its first breath.

A thunderous crash of waves echoes out of the cocoon, followed soon by another, rhythmic and steady, a pulse that begins to beat and flow throughout the Blessed Isle.

Trickles of azure water begin to spill from the cocoon, rapidly growing to a torrent. As the water flows the current tears apart the cocoon, strands of golden energy drifting out into the sky, slowly unraveling into nothingness.

The aether ripples as the rapturous voice of Eventru, Crown of the Exalted booms, "Open your eyes, Agia - see not through tides and sands and seas, but a presence of your own!"

Water pours still though the cocoon is now gone, a great mass of golden and ivory light that coils upon itself. The last of the water trickles away and the light begins to uncoil, slowly fading to reveal shimmering scales of golden and ivory, the lengthy form of a serpent lined with azure fins and golden spines, opening up as though blossoming within the skies above the Blessed Isle.

A warm breeze washes across the Blessed Isle as though the winds themselves were to yawn, the figure fully uncurling to reveal a feminine torso and long, flowing locks of scarlet hair, almond-shaped eyes and azure ear-fans. With a flick of her tale, the newborn creature dives into the waters of the Blessed Isle with a tremendous splash.

The aether ripples as the rapturous voice of Eventru, Crown of the Exalted booms, "Know form and breath, Agia - and rise as Our companion, the spirit of Our realm, forged of sand and sea and tide and wind, of cloud and shell and coral!"

The aether ripples as the rapturous voice of Eventru, Crown of the Exalted booms, "To you We give the Blessed Isle, for none know its tides and sands greater than you, for they are as much as you are of them! Rise with the tides, Blessed Agia, as the Radiant Queen of the Blessed Isle!"

In a soft, watery voice, Blessed Agia, the Radiant Queen says, "Queen..."

What you see when you look at her...

Ripples of cosmic energy precede the presence of Blessed Agia, the Radiant Queen, as she glides in easily from the east. Radiant and dazzling, the form of Agia is a marvelous sight - her upper portion is humanoid, with soft, tanned skin and long, reaching arms. Almond-shaped eyes are set into smooth, features on a heart-shaped face, framed not by ears but great fans possessing golden fans and azure membranes. Golden scales edge her face and cheeks, running along her jaw line before inevitably giving way to skin. Golden scales frame the roots of her fiery red mane of hair, pouring back and down her back, lengths of it cascading down her shoulders and along her arms. Two great horns rise up from her forehead, branching things of coral that form man prongs, going back and away. Empyreal seashells form what little clothing she wears, strung together on rich strands of kelp, allowing her midrift to remain bare. Golden scales reach up from her hips and along her sides before fading to flesh - though below, she is wholly scaled. No legs end the sacred and radiant form of Agia, the Radiant Queen - for beneath her torso lies the body of a titanic sea serpent, many times thick around as any creature, covered in golden scales that occasionally give way to ivory patches. Fins rise up occasionally along her form, fanning things with golden spines and deep, azure membranes, akin to those that frame her face. Her body extends on for many paces, allowing her to tower above many mortals easily, before ending in a great and wondrous tail fin, its spines covered in radiant scales that range from ivory to azure and scores of blues between them. Blessed Agia, the Radiant Queen almost glows with nearly god-like power.

There is also a new beast offered by the high priestess...

a scaled, ivory egg.

Cradled in a network of coral branches woven into a nest, this strange egg emanates a sacred and holy light. Celestial motes of cosmic energy shimmer in and out of existence about it, hinting at the potentiality of the creature that lies within. Four symbols are traced in golden scales equidistant apart, sacred markings of Loyalty, Courage, Pride and Purity.
It weighs about 5 pounds.
It bears the distinctive mark of Avatar Lorina, of the August Healer.
Eritheyl2012-01-05 10:51:41
This just...makes me jealous. I mean I'm glad that you guys are having fun and all Eventru is kinda cool, but...man. Worldwide bright yellow messages, I weep.

I weep :(

Edit: ALSO I MUST KNOW WHAT COMES FROM THAT EGG.
Enyalida2012-01-05 15:27:21
Eventru-homunculi
Lawliet2012-01-05 16:09:19
OMGWTFBBQ!

I now have to really regret leaving his order, new beasts and awesome things happening? I waaaaant.
Junia2012-01-05 20:59:20
I am SO EXCITED!! This is awesome!

Sheesh, is it always this exciting around here, or did I just show up at a particularly, er, eventful time?

Wait, nevermind, don't answer that.

WOO, can't wait to meet Agia!
Aison2012-01-05 21:47:00
:wub: Eventru
Unknown2012-01-05 23:32:46
Custom beast? Weird. I thought Eventru was 1st circle.
Eventru2012-01-06 01:24:02
Kialkarkea:

Custom beast? Weird. I thought Eventru was 1st circle.

You assume Eventru made them.
Lorina2012-01-06 03:26:59
Yes, these little guys do appear in the realms. People just overlook them for better prey.
Talbert2012-01-08 01:37:24
Sounds like this is going to be an interesting year
Asmodea2012-01-08 23:15:23
So what popped out of the egg?
Lawliet2012-01-08 23:31:28
Our very own Priestess to ride around on. I made mine grow wings!