Tereeeeeeeeeentiaaaa noooooooooooooo!

by Unknown

Back to Event Scrolls.

Unknown2012-01-03 03:04:46

A sense of preparation fills your soul and you feel the intensity of the Even Blade increase dramatically....

A brilliant vortex of white light blossoms into view above the city of New Celest. Swirls of light arc counter clockwise before fading and revealing the form of the Even Bladed, wielding the twin blades of Verity and Judgement.

The clear skies rumble ominously over New Celest, flickers of green electricity dancing in the air.

Tendrils of white light surge along the glistening blades held aloft in Terentia's hands, faint crackles heard throughout the air as the blue haired Goddess flickers briefly in and out of mortal view before She begins streaking towards the Eye of Zenos.

The commanding voice of Terentia, the Even Bladed resounds across the firmament, "You were cast back once, Herald! It's time You understand Your Fate!"

The Eye of Zenos snaps open with horrid perception, focusing upon Terentia with a fixed, malevolent glare. Lances of sickly green lightning manifest at the will of the Soulless, searing for the Goddess with ill intent.

A flash of white light radiates out from Terentia as She snaps Her blades together, the resounding clash of metal against metal reverberating through the air as the energy rushes off to crash into the green lightening.

Displays of power flicker across the firmament with a resounding, terrifying series of thunderclaps, coursing funnels of white barking off of sickly viridian jags as the Elder Goddess fights toward the Eye. Abruptly, the awful, terrible pupil dilates, sending a searing wave of acrid smoke blasting through the skies, taking Terentia with it.

A searing rush of agonizing pain rushes through the very core of your being as you feel the connection with Terentia momentarily wax and wane.

As the smoke envelopes the Even Blade, the Elder Goddess momentarily disappears from view. There is a horrifying scream before She reappears, dipping below the smoke and tendrils of essence briefly seen trailing from Her form. A pause as the blades crackle with a surge of renewed energy and there is a sudden crack of thunder that bursts through the First World as Verity is hurled towards the centre of the Eye of Zenos with frightening speed, leaving Terentia with only one blade in Her grasp.

The Maelstrom whirls about the Eye of Zenos, green lightning flickering within as the divine blade becomes lost within the whirling clouds, vanishing from sight entirely. Arcs of brilliant power erupt from the clouds, converging upon Terentia as the maddening, insensate laughter of Zenos booms within your mind.

The flash of energy strikes Terentia, and with a sudden scream that fills the air, she disappears entirely from view.

:(
Lyfon2012-01-03 03:39:09
Lyfon is so upset right now. And in fact, I am actually worried OOCly as well. I loved Terentia as an awesome warrior Goddess, she was always one of my favorites. I really hope She ends up coming back or being revived or something.
Kagato2012-01-03 04:06:09
Lord Eventru confirmed that she is alive and well (well, maybe not WELL), and currently in his care

The aether ripples as the rapturous voice of Eventru, Crown of the Exalted booms, "Terentia is alive and well, in Our care. Unlike you, who is now neither."

This was said in response to Revan, who attempted to praise Zenos for his apparent defeat of Terentia.
Unknown2012-01-03 16:34:45
Lyfon:

Lyfon is so upset right now. And in fact, I am actually worried OOCly as well. I loved Terentia as an awesome warrior Goddess, she was always one of my favorites. I really hope She ends up coming back or being revived or something.

Terentia is awesomesauce amazing. :D And She'll come back.

She better or I'll murder Her with a sack of squid.
Unknown2012-01-03 17:56:18
Next in Kialkarkea's list of things to half-design and then forget about. Squid-mace.