A few questions

by Unknown

Back to Survival Guide.

Unknown2011-12-31 21:19:34
1) I have been doing alot of influencing lately and I noticed my prestige was at Like Royalty then when I added my high heels it became opulent. I am not sure which is higher in regards to prestige so if anyone knows the order of prestige from low to high I would love to know. I tried reading many help files that included the word yet no success in figuring it out.

2) I noticed that when I enlarged myself I seemed to be a bit better at mockery and teasing? Is this the case o was I just more lucky on that trip?

3) If one uses diminish or enlarge how long do the effects last?

4) same as 3 but for mercy, kingdom, perfection and beauty?

5) I assume the only things that affect the ease of Influence is
Prestige, rank in inlfuence skill, rank in dramatics and if using the correct perform, how much you used said ability on mob (I assume mixing between teasing/mockery is better then just teasing or just mockery)?

I tried to do a search on here but did not find answers to any of these
Enyalida2011-12-31 21:43:44
1: No idea, sorry. I don't think it's that huge of a difference at the top. I bet that royalty is higher.

2: No idea again. Perhaps.

At 3 and 4: It lasts until you log out or die.

5: There are a few other things that improve influencing that are freely available, such as the awesome wetfold origami and the proper influencing oil from lorecrafters. There are various guild skills that also boost influencing, such as the melder's influence skill. These are generally minor buffs though.
Unknown2011-12-31 22:47:14
Thank you for the answers especially number 5. As for one even if the boost is not that big I will take any boost I can get so I am wasting less bromide trying to influence Faes
Riluna2011-12-31 23:31:49
Prestige works on a scale that goes in two directions. At the middle, a neutral rating, is 'nondescript'.

For all influencing attacks except for charity, the scale works like this:
nondescript -> common -> well-to-do -> prosperous -> opulent -> like royalty

For charity:
nondescript -> tawdry -> shabby -> pathetic -> beggarly -> like a homeless wretch

With each one being stronger, as you go to the right. Note that more powerful "tawdry" levels are actually a reduction in prestige, making you effectively worse at anything other than charity (as higher prestige makes you worse at charity).

Clothing and jewelry both have an impact on your prestige. However, if you're not wearing enough clothing, the prestige gained from your jewelry will be ineffective.