Artist Commission!

by Unknown

Back to Creative Arts.

Unknown2011-11-13 07:10:22
I can't draw. I can't paint. I.e. visual arts are not my forte.

So I'm looking for someone who likes this particular cup of tea.

I will pay 20 credits to the particular someone who creates a drawing/painting/graphic (whatever medium you like) that is the closest to how I picture my character.

She is a Nihilist, but please don't draw her with robes or any Nihilist paraphernalia. I'd like her to be in a raw state (so to speak). But she does have that kind of darkness about her in both look and personality. Here is her description:

She is a regal Aslaran and is covered in fur tinted a rich charcoal-black, leaving no hint of the traditional Aslaran brown visible. She stands a lofty six and a half feet tall, her mighty stature built in equal proportion and supported by powerful limbs. Rounded ears sit alertly atop her head, where a single stripe of black fur runs from her forehead down to the base of a thin tail that is long enough to brush the ground, flicking restlessly behind her and ending in a small tuft of fur. Thick tresses of longer fur, not seeming to be a mane but more similar to human hair, are twisted into rough ropes that fall to her shoulders. They frame a wide lioness' face, which, while otherwise attractive, is disfigured with a thick, black-skinned scar that slashes just above her right eyebrow straight down to the middle of her cheek, the remnant of some past deep wound. She has a short maw ending in a black, feline nose and whiskers. White, pointed teeth fill a powerful jaw outlined by thin black lips, effortlessly threatening and complimenting the thick claws that are set into dextrous, paw-like hands. She walks barefoot, the claws of her lion-like feet preventing the use of normal footwear. Her eyes are an eerie, iridescent blue, the depths of them seeming almost to glow from the darkness of her face. Despite the city-cultured look about her, a residual, primal instinct can be seen in her eyes, belying the feral animal nature still inherent in her spirit.

Please feel free to post here or send me an out-of-character message in game if you have any questions/are willing to do this.

Thanks!
Lilian2011-11-14 16:11:59
I can make an attempt, but I am pretty slow at drawing.

(Previous, if admitedly freely-done, commissions here: http://kharaen.devia...gallery/4026124)
Unknown2011-11-16 00:56:49
I would be grateful if you tried!
Lilian2011-11-16 17:25:36
I messaged you a few sketches I did - let me know if I'm on the right track. I generally keep up a stream of either Skype or messages to make sure details are right.