Transmology PvP

by Fayneix

Back to Combat Guide.

Fayneix2011-11-02 18:58:14
As I recently switched from Mage to Guardian, what would be the best ways to prepare for a battle? I've up to hands/fists in Transmology, and I've Flux in Paradigmatics. It would be useful for strategies against the other archetypes, if you would.

Please and Thank you!!
X's and O's!

Tremula
Unknown2011-11-02 20:19:19
Until you learn more abilities I think your options are fairly narrow in one-on-one. Summon your creatures, point them at your opponent and use ethereal hands to flay for psychic damage.

In groups you can help with manakills using amissio, hinder with slime and web, or help illuminate with revelations.

There are more very useful abilities higher up in both paradigmatics and transmology. Madfly, bad luck, grey whispers, homunculus, illuminate... I think stick to fighting people close to your own might for now, or support in groups. It won't be long till you can do more.
Unknown2011-11-02 20:41:20
Need to know your tert too, it's important.

Generally speaking, high level illuminati combat revolves around the homunculus, so you'll need to learn that for the best effect.

Right now, just listen to Dys.
Enyalida2011-11-02 20:49:14
MHmm. After you have high transmology and paradigmatics, you just sort of point ents/badluck/whispers and then ecto.
Fayneix2011-11-03 10:41:14
Okay...and what if I don't have a tert?
Unknown2012-02-19 20:07:02
Take tarot. Sick ents. Apply hindering passives. Start rubbing soulless while flinging hangedman/aeon as needed. Fling a few hangedman and aeon in a row. Now fling soulless. Curb your impatience long enough for soulless to go through, because it's pretty much ensured to work. Move on to next target.