IRE Con?

by Unknown

Back to The Real World.

Unknown2011-10-20 00:07:37
GealbhanBheag:

Random thoughts/observations:

What do you think it would be like if IRE ever held a convention for all of its games? If old fashioned-out-dated, expensive Simutronics can pull enough of its playerbase for some fun shindig every year, how about IRE? (And I daresay that IRE has a larger playerbase than Simu).

So just for fun:

What events/games would there be?

Where would it be?

Who would you most like to meet (Mortal or Otherwise)?

Would you dress/cosplay as one of your characters?

We would clearly spend the whole time playing Mafia.
Jack2011-10-20 01:42:21
GealbhanBheag:

Yeah, but I'd cosplay as Xenthos to confuse everyone.
Unknown2011-10-20 02:56:20
Kialkarkea is a girl.

So I don't think that's really on the table for me.
Xenthos2011-10-20 03:20:43
Jack:

Yeah, but I'd cosplay as Xenthos to confuse everyone.

It wouldn't be the first time you have pretended to be me!
Calixa2011-10-20 12:12:03
Kialkarkea:

Kialkarkea is a girl.

So I don't think that's really on the table for me.

That all can be fixed, without it even being permanent. Voice may give you away in the end, but you could just stand around and look pretty :P

If we had this, bet it'd be in the US. I do suspect an awful lot of mafia / werewolves / vengeance to be played. Maybe IRE could release playing cards for it based on the city specific vengeance layouts. I'd be interest in meeting people I know well, and all of the admins ofc. As for cosplay, hrm, maybe! Would depend on my ability to attend first.
Jack2011-10-20 13:21:39
Xenthos:
It wouldn't be the first time you have pretended to be me!

I need to stop contradicting me.
Unknown2011-10-20 13:36:59
Calixa:

That all can be fixed, without it even being permanent. Voice may give you away in the end, but you could just stand around and look pretty :P

If we had this, bet it'd be in the US. I do suspect an awful lot of mafia / werewolves / vengeance to be played. Maybe IRE could release playing cards for it based on the city specific vengeance layouts. I'd be interest in meeting people I know well, and all of the admins ofc. As for cosplay, hrm, maybe! Would depend on my ability to attend first.

She's also eight feet tall. :P
Anisu2011-10-21 23:33:16
GealbhanBheag:

Random thoughts/observations:

What do you think it would be like if IRE ever held a convention for all of its games? If old fashioned-out-dated, expensive Simutronics can pull enough of its playerbase for some fun shindig every year, how about IRE? (And I daresay that IRE has a larger playerbase than Simu).

So just for fun:

What events/games would there be? (Hamster Hunt, Tabletop games etc.)

Where would it be?

Who would you most like to meet (Mortal or Otherwise)?

Edit: What would be in your swag/goodie bag (Ex. Fate Decks, Plush Dolls, Wind-up Squibbles etc.)?

I vote for a real world hamster hunt. I also vote they make a movie where Estarra goes to the petstore to buy a thousand hamsters.

It would be in Brussels. If we are good enough for NATO HQ, we are good enough for at least 1 mud/mmo convention. Also I don't have the time to go on vacation to the USA right now.

I would like to meet Kethuru, so someone better be dressing up as him. Also a random slew of people.

No cosplay for me, takes to much time to prepare, time that I don't have.

I would take an Estarra original glass slipper and a gel based replica of a fleshpot that I can throw at people.

Calixa:

I see you moved up in the world and moved back to Belgium. The most affordable place for us to go to lusternia things is London. (since I doubt the Brussels idea will catch on)

Kialkarkea:

She's also eight feet tall. :P

learn to walk on stelts