Ice diamond tracker

by Vadi

Back to Mechanic's Corner.

Vadi2011-10-03 03:03:25
This is a nifty little script that'll mark off for you the rooms you've tried on the map, so you can home in on the diamond easier. It's free, as a tribute to the Lusternian admins have been awesome with bugfixing lately and hired a new coder!

It's super easy to use - just download, import, and it'll work, no aliases necessary.

It draws circles on the rooms where you've dropped the - the circles get bigger and go from white to blue as you get closer - so you can see above, I should keep going north to find it.. It'll clear the map once you've found them for you as well.

Have fun!

Edit: For those who can't download, try the attachment below.

Janalon2011-10-03 10:15:15
QUOTE (Vadi @ Oct 2 2011, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is a nifty little script that'll mark off for you the rooms you've tried on the map, so you can home in on the diamond easier. It's free, as a tribute to the Lusternian admins have been awesome with bugfixing lately and hired a new coder!

It's super easy to use - just download, import, and it'll work, no aliases necessary.

It draws circles on the rooms where you've dropped the - the circles get bigger and go from white to blue as you get closer - so you can see above, I should keep going north to find it.. It'll clear the map once you've found them for you as well.

Have fun!

Very cool. This is how I tried to visualize seeking the diamonds... what a way to depict it.
Xenthos2011-10-03 11:44:31
That's pretty awesome. Great idea!
Unknown2011-10-03 16:05:53
blocked by OpenDNS?
Vadi2011-10-03 20:25:25
That sound off, it's hosted on ge.tt...
Unknown2011-10-03 20:58:19
It is blocked by OpenDNS, but so is my Subversion host sometimes. Probably just takes one person uploading the wrong thing to get the whole domain flagged.
Vadi2011-10-03 21:06:49
I've added it as an attachment (zip because forums don't accept xml) for those who have ge.tt blocked.