Afraid to Share. Thoughts?

by Unknown

Back to Chronicles of the Basin.

Unknown2011-09-07 20:48:56
I've begun developing a method of dealing with Llaewell Pack history beyond Tau, and where it comes from, and so on. My question is, when I get to actually presenting it to the Llaewell Pack members, Should I post here what I am doing, how I am doing it and why?

On the one hand, Perhaps, I have an obligation to better the RP Community by sharing novel and either successful for unsuccessful ideas, to show what works and what doesn't for posterity. Furthermore, it gives me an opportunity to brag.

On the other hand, I am very competitive, and I would probably get resentful if, say, Somnius or Nashoba thought what I presented is a good idea, and decided to adopt it - and perhaps I shouldn't get resentful, but that's not what I'm asking about

In short, I suppose, for the tl;dr comments, to Share or Not to Share?
Rika2011-09-07 21:38:29
RP should done in game. It's fine to post logs of completed events/interactions, but I don't think it is appropriate to post the background/history/current status of your group/family because all of that should be found out in game.
Unknown2011-09-07 21:41:54
Strictly speaking, Only Pack Members would know. So it would be right to withhold information
Hazar2011-09-08 21:23:30
The best compromise for such dilemmas is a teaser.

Show us a cool bit, to show off and to spread knowledge, and leave us to be drawn back in-game to find more, or make our own.