Daem and Valonah's Wedding

by Shishi

Back to Chronicles of the Basin.

Shishi2011-09-05 04:43:50
Hey this is the wedding of Valonah and Daem for those who missed it. We would like to thank everyone for attending our rite of bonding and apologize that the people who wanted to be there weren't.

After 835 months here it is

Lady Valonah, Soul of Darkness flies over before the statue.

You have emoted: Daem hovers up besides Valonah holding her hand.

You have recovered balance on all limbs.

Valonah smiles softly at you.

A Natural Garden of Unity.
Two naturally formed paths, one from the south and one from the north, merge and encircle this
garden. Upon the southern path lies several fallen trees and large branches allowing one to sit and
relax upon as a natural bench or chair. Many variety of mushrooms and thick emerald colored moss
cover the dark areas as lightening bugs illuminate and cast shadows that seem to dance and play. The
dark forest looms behind the path. Lush greens with large leaves sprout colorful flowers as the grow
toward the center of the garden. The northern path circles around a large meadow area. Tall grasses
sway in the breeze as the forest to the south fades and a single large willow tree can be seen in
the distance. Over the years natural rock formations have emerged from the ground that make nice
sitting stones to reflect upon. Butterflies grace this area dancing from petal to petal playfully
along the tops of dozens of flowers that grow in this garden. In the middle of the two sides stands
a statue. Several small paths web out from the center to the two main outer paths, connecting the
two sides as one. A statue of Valonah stands here, memorializing her noble spirit. In the shape of an open palm, a metallic sigil lies here. Her scaly tail curling between four fearsome legs, a large chimaera with a smooth, feathery pelt crouches quietly within her surroundings. Iriki, an immaculate black leopard lingers here within the shadows. Shadowbound Jathin is here. He wields a nature talisman in his left hand. Oblate Adrien Inseira, Votary of Spider is here, shrouded. He wields a black steel nekai in
each hand. Ambassador Aleyah Inseira, Dark Wyrdsmith is here. She wields an elegant jet black viola
in her left hand. Javi of the Hemlock is here, shrouded. She wields a mystic cudgel in her left hand
and a glowing powerstone in her right. Lyora Inseira, Celebrant of the Scorpion is here. She wields
an iron nekai in her left hand. Wyrden Snare Neraiche, Ward of the Wyrd is here. Ravenous Gyaaban,
the Wyrden Shadow is here, shrouded. He wields a scaly, blackened claw in his left hand and a garish
patchwork nekai in his right. Ragniliff Stormcrow is here, shrouded. She wields a thorny nekai
gauntlet of ivy creepers in each hand. Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist is here.
He wields a baleful rapier of darkened steel in each hand. Vitas is here, his tail twitching in
agitation. Prince Druken Inseira, Curator of Shadows is here. He wields the ice-wreathed dagger of
the Longest Night in his left hand. Valonah flaps her wings quickly, hovering in the air here. She
wields a dark shield in the form of crow wings in her left hand. Calesta Ysav'rai, Seer of the
Rising Darkness is here, shrouded. He wields an athame dagger in his left hand and a leonine shield
of gold in his right. Reithiss, Whisper of the Wyrd is here. He wields a sleek heartwood mandolin in
his right hand. Spinner Isael Nightshade, Elder of Eventide is here, shrouded. He wields a wyrden
shield with the image of a drum in his left hand and an athame dagger in his right. Qiriis, Whisper
of the Wyrd is here. She wields a glittering blackthorn lyre in her left hand and a glowing
powerstone in her right. Priestess Arkzrael, Dervish of the Eclipse is here, shrouded. She wields a
pair of diamond shears in her left hand and an athame dagger in her right. Lerad Ysav'rai is here,
shrouded. He wields a black steel nekai in each hand.
You see exits leading north, east, and south.

6776h, 7490m, 8662e, 10p, 24892en, 32400w elrxk-p statue
She is a nimble shadowcaster faeling and is held up by the strong arms of a male faeling who stands
upon a pedestal, the names Daem and Valonah are etched across the bottom of the statue. Soft wings
gently lay lazily down her back as long lavender ringlets of hair twirl and twist cascading down her
dainty frame. She wears a wispy rose coloured dress, one leg is raised behind her, bent at the knee,
while both hands cup the males face. She gazes down upon him, her red eyes sparkling with excitement
at the male figure. Red spiked hair and emerald green eyes accent the males pale skin. Wearing a
white casual dress shirt and khaki pants he gazes up lovingly at the female. The two appear to be in
celebration as a look of love and excitement fill their expressions that radiate out among you. She
is wearing an entwined tulip and rose engagement ring. She walks with the favour of Viravain.
It has 240 months of usefulness left.
It weighs about 375 pounds.
It bears the distinctive mark of Pesukaru Lunarose, of the Scarlet Veil.

You see the following people here:
Jathin, Adrien, Aleyah, Javi, Lyora, Neraiche, Gyaaban, Ragniliff, Xenthos, Vitas, Druken, Valonah,
Calesta, Reithiss, Isael, Qiriis, Arkzrael, Lerad, Daem

Ragniliff Stormcrow crisply steps into place before the statue.

You nod your head emphatically.

You drop a shadow cauldron.

Dipping your hand into a shadow cauldron, you pull out a long shadow and release it into the air.
The room darkens with the churning darkness.

You have recovered equilibrium.

Turning to the Gathered here, you say, "Greetings everyone, Valonah and I welcome you personally to
our rite of bonding. We have waited many years to share this moment together and are so glad that
you have joined us as witnesses."

Ragniliff tells you, "Okay."

You have emoted: Daem turns back to Valonah smiling, taking her hand and guiding her to one side of
the cauldron. He pats her hand and smiles at her with a wink before walking around the cauldron
standing opposite of her.

Valonah ceases to wield a dark shield in the form of crow wings in her left hand.

Arm outstretched, Valonah calls out and a broom flies into her hand.

In a strong voice, Lady Valonah, Soul of Darkness states, "We come here today to embrace our life,
that it shall be lived united together as one. Witness with us our ritual of unity."

You call out for your broom and it flies into your outstretched hand.
6776h, 6800m, 7245e, 10p, 24900en, 32390w lrxk-(-100 Mana)

You begin to wield a wiccan broom in your right hand.

In a strong voice, you state, "In our past we've had some confusion, pain and losses, but we've
grown, learned, and are ready to become perfect again. Let us sweep away the past."

Sweeping counterclockwise around the cauldron, Lady Valonah, Soul of Darkness whispers, "Let us
sweep away heartache, distance, pain, and embrace the beauty Mother Night has always shown to us."

Sweeping counterclockwise around the cauldron, you whisper, "May Mother Night guard us now in a
cocoon of perfection, so that we may become stronger together."

Lady Valonah, Soul of Darkness continues sweeping around the cauldron, twirling and dancing with her broom as she circles the cauldron in unison with Daem, completely matching each other's movements, and stopping after four complete circles.

Softly staring lovingly at Valonah, you say, "I Daem, give up a part of myself to you Valonah."

Valonah begins to wield an athame dagger in her left hand.

Valonah thrusts an athame dagger into the ground near you, then as she withdraws her weapon from the
ground, your shadow comes with it.

Lady Valonah, Soul of Darkness gently lays the Shadow of Daem into the dark cauldron before her.

Simply, Lady Valonah, Soul of Darkness says, "I Valonah, give up a part of myself to you Daem."

You cease wielding a wiccan broom in your right hand.

You are already wielding an athame dagger in your left hand.

You thrust an athame dagger into the ground near Valonah, then as you withdraw your weapon from the
ground, her shadow comes with it.

You have emoted: Daem carefully places Valonah's shadow in the cauldron. He stares into the cauldron
happily as it begins to hum softly.

Holding a purple tulip to her lips and kissing it softly, Lady Valonah, Soul of Darkness says to you,
"I once gave to you this tulip when I was a young Shadowdancer to symbolize who you were to me, it
has become a connection to who we are and now I offer it to the shadows."

Lady Valonah, Soul of Darkness tenderly drops a purple tulip in the cauldron. The cauldron vibrates,
and the humming becomes louder.

Pulling out a pink rose, you say, "I Daem, gave you this rose when I was younger to symbolize your
beauty and youthful enthusiam, and now I offer it to the shadows."

You have emoted: Daem twirls a pink rose between his fingers winking at Valonah before depositing in
the cauldron, which begins to hum louder and bubble.

You have emoted: Daem smiles as two shadows rise from the cauldron intertwined. Soft petals fill the
air twirling out casting it's sweet scent to fill the garden. The two shadows in joyous dance pause
and turn as their loving presence engulfs the air.

Lady Valonah, Soul of Darkness giggles with delight as the shadow of Daem offers her the Pink rose.
She takes it and as she does the shadow absorbs into the rose, leaving only a thin line of darkness
twisting around the stem and up the center out toward the petals. Dangling from the rose by a thin
shadow is a beautiful ring. She slips the ring onto her finger then touches the rose dearly and
weaves it into her hair behind her ear. Blushing she smiles at Daem.

Valonah slips into a wedding band of fireflies.

Valonah slips into an elegant pink rose.

You have emoted: Daem beams as the shadow of Valonah offers him a purple tulip. He takes it and as
he does so the shadows absorbs into the tulip, leaving only a thin line of darkness twisting around
the stem and up to the petals. He notices a wedding band of fireflies, and slips it off the stem
before fondly stroking the tulip, smiling at Valonah lovingly and tucking the tulip behind his ear.

You will now be described as "is of moderate height. His hair is tidily kept down his forehead,
colored a pale red, just above his eyes of a deep green, probing the area curiously, as if looking
for something new to examine and make sense of. A purple tulip is tucked behind his right ear,
radiating a soft darkness. His skin, is pale, almost white. A pair of deep red wings spread out from
his back appearing bat-like, and strong ready for flight at a moments notice. All the shadows made
from his body seem to be slightly darker, contrasting the pigment of his skin, accentuating his
toned features."

You take a wedding band of fireflies from a black velvet backpack.

You slip into a wedding band of fireflies.

Lady Valonah, Soul of Darkness kneels down before the audience as Daem follows her lead, kneeling at her side. The two hand in hand part the earth and smile, gazing into each others eyes.

Gazing in his eyes, Lady Valonah, Soul of Darkness says to you, "Dearest Daem, For this I vow to you.
"

Softly, Lady Valonah, Soul of Darkness whispers to you, "For hearing my thoughts, understanding my
dreams, and being my best friend..."

Gently stroking his hand, Lady Valonah, Soul of Darkness says to you, "For filling my life with
music to dance by and loving me without end...."

Lady Valonah, Soul of Darkness states, "I do, I do cherish you with all that I am and with all that
we will be. I give to you all of me. I do."

Valonah smiles softly at you.

You smile softly at Valonah.

You say, "My heart will remain with Valonah, she is my soul, and as long as she is with me I will
feel whole. I know that this is true, and I will make my vows to her."

You say, “I vow to care for her, in every way whether she thinks she needs it or not.”

You say, "I vow that with every breath I will be faithful to our causes, and our goals, and help to
fulfill them fully."

You say, "Mostly I vow to love her with all of my being, as only I can truely understand but I will
do my best to show her."

You say, "These things are what I vow."

Lovingly, Lady Valonah, Soul of Darkness states, "And as a representation of our devotion and love
may a garden always flourish where we are united."

((*OH NO SHE FORGOT THE SEEDS WE PANIC IN REAL LIFE*))

Valonah leaves to the south.

Valonah arrives from the south.

Smiling happily, you say to Valonah, "May every flower that grows in this garden blossom into beauty
and be nurtured by our caring hands, as we tend it together forever."

Lady Valonah, Soul of Darkness along with Daem carefully place the tiny seeds into the earth,
creating a beautiful garden of flowers.

Valonah carefully digs a small hole, and places the seeds within. As Valonah covers the hole back up,
you can feel the aether energies fill the area.

Empowered by the aether energies, small sprouts quickly begin to emerge from the ground.

Growing far faster than normally possible, the sprouts quickly turn into a beautifully lush garden.

Vitas smiles softly.

You have emoted: Daem takes Valonah's hand in his turning and walking around the cauldron up the
pedestal and facing Ragniliff, smiling happily.

Valonah gazes deep into the soul of you, her heart in her eyes.

You have emoted: Daem squeezes Valonah's hand happily.

You gaze deep into the soul of Valonah, your heart in your eyes.

Ragniliff Stormcrow says, "Daem and Valonah have completed their ritual, and show us their
dedication to one another in their thoughts, actions, and deeds. They have additionally chosen to be
wed under the watch of the Lady Viravain, Lady of Thorns."

Vitas closes his eyes and inhales deeply, absorbing the scent of his surroundings.

p garden
This lush garden is abloom with fresh multicoloured flowers. The fresh and uplifting smell charms
your senses, and makes room for comfort and relaxation. The well-tended earth is pleasingly damp,
and the perfect condition to keep flowers blooming regardless of season.
It is strangely weightless.

An eerie voice whispers upon the wind, "And under My watch, they are thusly wed. Live well, the both
of you."

The corners of Ragniliff's mouth turn up as she grins mischievously.

Your mouth turns up as your face breaks into a smile.

Aleyah smiles softly.

Valonah's mouth turns up as her face breaks into a smile.

Jathin's mouth turns up as his face breaks into a smile.

Isael's mouth turns up as his face breaks into a smile.

Gyaaban claps his hands together merrily.

Druken smiles softly.

Arkzrael's eyes twinkle enchantingly.

Valonah's mouth turns up as her face breaks into a smile.

Valonah gives you a peck on the cheek.

You blink incredulously at Valonah.

You kiss Valonah passionately.

Valonah blushes furiously.

The shadows slowly start to dissipate.

Dipping his hand into a shadow cauldron, Calesta pulls out a long shadow and releases it into the
air. The room darkens with the churning darkness.

Ragniliff tells you, "I have cake if you don't."

Shadow Warrior Vitas Inseira, Fist of the Agile claps politely.

Viynain's mouth turns up as his face breaks into a smile.

Lady Valonah, Soul of Darkness (Female Shadowcaster Faeling).
She is 18 years old, having been born on the 15th of Klangiary, 181 years after the Coming of
Estarra.
She is ranked 222nd in Lusternia.
She is an extremely credible character.
She is a Shadow Warden in the Free Collective of Glomdoring.
She is a Dark Portent in the Shadowdancers.
She holds the position of a Harbinger of Dusk in the Shadowdancers.
She is a Walker of Lost Lands in the Fellowship of Explorers.
She is a graduate of the Shadowmaze (honours).
She is a member of the clan called 'Peppermint Artisan Cartel.'
She is a member of the clan called 'Butterfly-Aslaran Artisan Cartel.'
She is a member of the clan called 'The Diamond Hummingbird.'
She is a member of the clan called 'Bel'Fiore Willowthread Cartel.'
She is a mentor and able to take on proteges.
Her motto: 'Life isn't waiting out a storm- but dancing in the rain.'
She is considered to be approximately 55% of your might.
She has taken the hand of Daem d'Illici in marriage. ((WOOOOOOO!!!!))
She has been divorced 2 times.
She was born into the Great House of Dekoven.
She is not currently active in any family.
See HONOURS FULL VALONAH to view her 5 special honours.

This was followed by eating the refreshments, Isael and Arkzrael becoming engaged, and a little game of find the flowers in the manse which were used in the ritual (The manse is of moderate size and each room had at least 10-15 flowers in it I don't think I'm exaggerating). Isael and Arkzrael won.
Casilu2011-09-05 04:54:44
QUOTE (shishi @ Sep 4 2011, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey this is the wedding of Valonah and Daem for those who missed it. We would like to thank everyone for attending our rite of bonding and apologize that the people who wanted to be there weren't.

After 835 months here it is

This was followed by eating the refreshments, Isael and Arkzrael becoming engaged, and a little game of find the flowers in the manse which were used in the ritual (The manse is of moderate size and each room had at least 10-15 flowers in it I don't think I'm exaggerating). Isael and Arkzrael won.

About time. Too bad I missed it.
Unknown2011-09-05 10:22:43
I'm sad I missed it, too. The invitation was wonderful, though. Here it is:

CODE
   ....._               .~""~.      ,--.
   `.   ``-.           i\\___i .m.(/___/\\)
     `,     `-.        ?'~.~! (&))\\~.~`/((
       :       `"..     \\__/  /|\\(!\\__/!))  _.-"""--.
       /   ...--:::`   ,}><{_/ | \\)/~~l(((;'  ,;;-'`
       `:``      .``::i/  "-`._^__'_. }))/  ,'`(
         `\\    .`  ._:!\\      "-_;   `}(| `.;;<
           :  :    :_\\|  " - ._;  "~;<} |;',,/
           : /      \\-|    : |  T"~-!=|/  .;;/
           :: _.._  { |    : |  |:   \\|  ';;|
           :-`     `` l    : j  l:    }`\\`;.`\\
                      }=I==#={  )#~~~~( /| ';|
                       /     1 / \\(_/;.'
                      {      |f  ,'^`. `.(_(
                      |    i |( /_/ \\_\\ )`. \\
                      |    | |' .    .  `\\ `.`.