Nariah, Shiawase and Karnagan Take Toronto!

by Shiawase

Back to Meet and Greet.

Shiawase2011-09-02 17:29:52
So, there comes a time in every Lusternian's life where they have this...-urge-, this -desire- to meet another Lusternian when they find out they live close.

This is EXCATLY what happened.

Here are some pics, revel in your jealousy that I got to hang out with the two coolest Lusternians to ever exist.

I also invite you all to share your adventures with meeting up with Lusternians! biggrin.gif post pictures if you like, I'd like to see!

Nariah and my stupid face. ( I actually think I was in the middle of saying something. )

We bought dresses.

A better picture of her dress

Karnagan and Narwhal

I'm teaching Karnagan to play Yu-Gi-Oh!

BATMAN IN TORONTO!?

We literally shopped till we ( I ) dropped

So, these are the pictures I was ALLOWED to upload 'cause Nariah's super picky! *shakefist* But we totally had tons of fun. biggrin.gif
Shulamit2011-09-02 18:24:00
*gape* Awww! I want to meet you now too! Come to to NJ! Or, er...no, come here. *sagenod* I could meet vaguely half way in NY? Wanna see awesome Shiawases.
Casilu2011-09-02 18:27:10
QUOTE (Shulamit @ Sep 2 2011, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*gape* Awww! I want to meet you now too! Come to to NJ! Or, er...no, come here. *sagenod* I could meet vaguely half way in NY? Wanna see awesome Shiawases.

You already have Ilyssa.
Shiawase2011-09-02 18:35:51
QUOTE (Shulamit @ Sep 2 2011, 12:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ON MY WAY biggrin.gif <3
Unknown2011-09-05 19:00:44
Dat nariah.

stillinlove.jpg