Zap

by Arcanis

Back to Ideas.

Arcanis2011-08-20 16:25:07
I am not sure if this has been suggested before, but I was considering if Demigod Zaps can be made more unique. Currently their zap is 100% electrical damage and a demi has to take this into account when/if they wish to create their own unique zap.

To create more flavor and perhaps even some thematic to it (described below), I have come up with these suggestions:

1. A Demigod/Vernal/Ascendant can select the type of damage they would like their zap to do. The choices would be elemental in nature (Fire, Electric, Poison (yes I put earth as poison), Ice).

2. Demigod Zaps can be of either Divinus or Excoro damage (perhaps dependent on the Org they are part of?). This can fit in with those who are more aligned to "light, purity etc." and those more aligned to "corruption, darkness etc." for thematic reasons. Added to this, perhaps even Demigod Destruction (Globes of Power) can be of either Divinus or Excoro damage also?
Xenthos2011-08-20 16:33:30
Destruction might make sense as Divinus, but not as Excoro.

They're not going to change the damage types from electricity either, for zaps (so they have said in the past). They also emphatically said no to putting Divinus and Excorable on zaps due to orgs ('some orgs would have a better advantage than others').