Selling complete curio

by Unknown

Back to Last Chance Trading Post.

Unknown2011-08-05 09:09:21
Selling a teddy bear curio, reply/message/contact with offers.

a plump, stuffed teddy bear

Honey-brown fur covers this adorable stuffed teddy bear, cut short and curled profusely to create a soft, springy pelt against his surface. Darker pads of brown felt have been used to sew the pads of his paws and feet, as well as the insides of his rounded ears. A black nose sits at the end of a pert muzzle, while twin black button eyes glance out blankly. His mouth has been stitched into a constant, bright smile, giving him a loving and affectionate air. A short, stubby tail extends from his posterior, while a blue and white gingham bow is looped around his neck with loving care, drooping beneath his chin. A small tag has been sewn onto one leg, bearing numerous lines of writing.

You reach out and touch a plump, stuffed teddy bear.

A plump, stuffed teddy bear slowly stands up, one plush leg following the other with a happy giggle.

A plump, stuffed teddy bear looks around idly, tapping his foot against the ground as he crosses his arms.

Button eyes widening with inspiration, a plump, stuffed teddy bear suddenly falls flat backward, landing face-up and holding his arms out pitifully.

A plump, stuffed teddy bear whines, "I've fallen and I can't get up! I need more hugs!"

A plump, stuffed teddy bear slowly stands up, one plush leg following the other with a happy giggle.

A plump, stuffed teddy bear takes a few uncertain steps back, winding up as his arms wave in circles through the air.

A plump, stuffed teddy bear suddenly dashes forward, tumbling into a cartwheel of fluff and fabric before arriving once more on his feet, tottering about dizzily.

Looking about uncertainly, a plump, stuffed teddy bear smiles brightly, throwing his paws up and proclaiming, "Tada!"

A plump, stuffed teddy bear claps his paws together, looking this way and that.

Frowning, a plump, stuffed teddy bear mumbles, "Oh, no, where did my hug go?"

A plump, stuffed teddy bear looks about again before staring at you with wide button eyes, tottering over and hugging your leg with plush force. "Oh, there it is!"

A plump, stuffed teddy bear looks about with a beaming smile, clapping his paws together merrily. "Yay! Is it time to go somewhere? Where are we going?"

A plump, stuffed teddy bear begins to totter off, but suddenly trips, tumbling head over heels. A low, giggling growl emanates from within his stuffed chest, and he comes to rest sitting as before,
blinking.

"Oh, what an adventure!" A plump, stuffed teddy bear giggles brightly, straightening his bow.

A plump, stuffed teddy bear clears his throat with a few high-pitched growls, attempting to draw himself up proudly.

"I can do magic, you know!" A plump, stuffed teddy bear proclaims. "Wanna see?"

A plump, stuffed teddy bear looks about himself uncertainly before putting his paws behind his back. With a flourish, he produces a small flower, giggling brightly.

You give a plump, stuffed teddy bear a compassionate hug.

A plump, stuffed teddy bear wiggles happily in your embrace, offering a low, happy growl as he hugs you back.
Minos2011-10-08 00:38:14
Are you still selling this? If so, for how much?
Unknown2011-10-26 20:07:32
Also interested in the bear. Send a message in game of it's still for sale.