Norwegian government bombed

by Kiradawea

Back to The Real World.

Kiradawea2011-07-22 15:44:55
At around 15:20 today, Norwegian time, several government buildings in Oslo were damaged in something that may very well have been a bombing. While information is currently pretty scarce and a lot of it is speculation, if you know someone who lives in or have visited Oslo today, you should probably call them just to make sure they're allright. I haven't been able to get in touch with everyone I know yet, but I think, and hope, they're still all okay.
Ssaliss2011-07-22 19:12:55
Stangmar2011-07-24 23:11:49
This is just tragic. Nothing gets my blood boiling like a psycopath slaughtering innocent people. I hope they bring firm hard justice to this man, and my prayers are with the families of the victims, as well as with the survivors who will be emotionally scarred for the rest of their lives. Unfortunately Norwegian law says he can only receive up to 21 years imprisonment, with no death penalty. The man will probably be out on the streets in less than that, and looking for another target, since he's only 32 years old.

Gleip2011-07-31 11:22:04
Nah. He can be put away for life. Norwegian law has something called "forvaring" or containment if you want. Read up on it here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forvaring