Interview with Gadritan

by Daraius

Back to Event Scrolls.

Daraius2011-07-13 05:40:34
This guy... I just think he's amazing. My one regret about Daraius's age-experiment story arc was that I didn't get to hear more stories from Gadritan. This is an old log of an interview I did for the Tahtetso, adapted for the convenience of third party observers.

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "Alright than."

Gadritan wags his tail happily.

Daraius says, "I know you were born and raised in Celest, right? You have been a citizen ever since you came out of the Portal of Fate?"

Gadritan nods his head emphatically.

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "I was born to Lord Lazul and Lady Tarilenwe, a Noble family of Paladin Knights."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "So yes, raised from infancy to be a Paladin Knight."

Daraius says, "Was the city vastly different then, in your opinion? Do you remember the shape of our foreign relations that long ago?"

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "I do, actually."

Gadritan's mouth turns up as his face breaks into a smile.

With a slight raise of the eyebrows, Daraius perks up his ears and turn his attention towards Gadritan.

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "I use to do missionary work, so it was important for me to keep up with those things."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "I've been alive a long time. I could describe many ups and downs through history, but i'll talk about the highest up we had specifically."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "It was about a two year stint or so, during Forren's rule of Celest, when we actually conquered every village except..I think one? which serenwilde got."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "He was named Emperor Forren for that, the only time in our modern history our military was so strong we had an Emperor."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says to Daraius, "Back than, you must understand. Their was no glomdoring."

Gadritan peers about himself unscrupulously.

Daraius blinks.

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says to Daraius, "Well, of course the forest existed, but it was just a tainted mass of trees. It wasn't "The wyrden"."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "It wasn't a commune yet. So their was only Magnagora, Serenwilde, and of course Our Holy Empire."

Comprehension flashes across Daraius's face.

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "Well, Foreign policy is easier when you've got less to work with for obvious reasons. Our foreign policy was open warfare with Magnagora, and Serenwilde stayed on the sidelines and sold health potions and salves to both sides."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "Because back than, ONLY serenwilde could produce these things."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "This is before the brewmeister."

Daraius gives a simple wooden tea cup to Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain.

Gadritan takes a drink from a simple wooden tea cup.

Gadritan licks his lips.

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "Tasty."

Daraius bares his teeth in an odd canine grin.

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "But yes. The city was much diffrent."

Daraius tilts his head and listens intently to Gadritan.

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "People were praying on the side of the streets, enraptured in the love of our Holy Celestia."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "Celestines were giving sermons and rituals publically in the name of the Light. The paladins would prowl our territories for enemies, and butcher them as we saw them."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "Aquamancers were tending to water so lovingly, the tide lords were always empowered."

Daraius says, "No bards or monks, of course."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "We would slay demon lords every few monthes, and were slaying them so aggressively that Magnagora was litterally crumbling."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "Their entire forcefield was down."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "Right."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "Oh, do you know what the forcefield is?"

Gadritan's ears perk up with a sudden interest.

Daraius pauses for a second in contemplation.

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "Its been so long since we killed a demon lord i'd understand if you don't."

Daraius says, "No, I don't know specifically. The word makes me think of the primary generator of Hallifax, though."

"Heh heh heh" Gadritan chuckles.

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "Let me explain, than."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "Basically, you know the Star of Celest above the pool aye?"

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "Each tabernacle with the devouts praying fervantly."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "Well Magnagora has..a much more twisted, dark version of that. They ram spikes into the side of a giant brain that they force to hold a giant telekenetic barrier around their city."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says to Daraius, "Now, if we kill a demon lord, and give the body to Lady Elohora."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "She will purify it, take out the spirit of a Holy Supernal that is trapped under all that taint."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says to Daraius, "The spirit will be so filled with righteous fury for what Magnagora has become, that it will attempt to strike at the City, but the barrier holds it back."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says to Daraius, "Each time they strike, which happens once a day, per dead Demon Lord."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "The barrier weakens, and if it goes down compleatly."

The corners of Gadritan's mouth turn up as he grins mischievously.

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "The Purified Demon Lord will strike directly at the Megalith, their Nexus of power."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "And steal 5000 power from them and transfer it to us."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "And this stops when they put the Demon Lords back up."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "But our hunters were so through in gathering all the earth and water essence, they could not keep demon lords up long."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "And we were litterally ripping into their power supply like crazy."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "That was what celest was like before. A bastion of holy light that was filled with righteous fury on the way to taking back the old empire."

Daraius takes a soft-cover booklet from a soft black leather satchel.

Daraius jots down some brief notes, nodding.

Daraius says, "Did something particular happen to change that?"

Daraius creases his brow in a frown.

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain gets a far away look in his eyes, and they briefly brimmer with sorrow.

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says to Daraius, "Aye pup..something happened. We got old."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says to Daraius, "Forren, Lazul, Malicia, Nydekion, myself..so many others."

Gadritan shakes his head.

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says to Daraius, "We got old."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says to Daraius, "And we tried to find a new generation to take over, but it wasn't their. The pups didn't have it."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "At least, not enough of them to keep it going."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "And as the battles raged on and on and on many of us could't take it anymore, and we began drifting off to sleep."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "And slowly but surely, we weakened, and when we did, our enemies began growing stronger from the less and less frequent agression thrown at them."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "Some of them are still around, sure. Like Lady Malicia."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "But she's been fighting for over 100 years."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "I don't fault my comrades from the past for going into eternal sleep. They earned it."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "A new generation must be ready to take on the mantle of their elders, everyone deserves a break."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "I had a break, a long break, and I came back because I was refreshed."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "But any of my comrades who didn't come back, I don't view them as cowards. May they rest happily for all eternity."

Daraius smiles softly.

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "So errm..yes."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "Thats what happened."

Daraius asks, "By this time had Glomdoring developed into a commune?"

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "It had, but it was small, just budding."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "They were no threat."

Daraius asks, "Did they throw in their lot with Magnagora, or were there no alliances?"

Gadritan utters a deep, rumbling laugh.

Daraius tilts his head curiously.

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says to Daraius, "We stood besides magnagora, we sat at tables and ate meat with them, while Glomdoring's first children sat with us, as did Serenwilde."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "And we all discussed battle plans while we pissed ourselves."

Daraius peers at Gadritan unscrupulously.

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says to Daraius, "You do know how glomdoring came to be, aye?"

Daraius says, "I don't think I understand."

Comprehension flashes across Gadritan's face.

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "You don't know..well than you wouldn't would you."

Gadritan reaches over and ruffles Daraius's hair with a fond expression.

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says to Daraius, "Lady Viravain attempted to remove the taint from Glomdoring, in the process, she accidently opened a doorway that...well."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "Well, a soulless came."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "The soulless..the big one."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "The one not even Lady Estarra could kill. Do yo know who I speak of?"

Daraius looks undecided and says, "Was it Kethuru?"

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "It was."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "Ketheru used the taint in the glomdoring to attach himself to Viravain, he possessed her body."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "And began attempting to destroy everything."

Daraius says, "Well then. That would tend to bring people together, I imagine."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "So yes, Magnagora, Serenwilde, the first members of glomdoring, and we all sat around a giant table with gods hovering above us."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "And pissed ourselves while we tried to come up with a solution."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "So no, they didn't ally with magnagora in those days. We all allied as a unit."

Daraius nods his head emphatically.

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "Even the magnagorans understand that Ketheru is to dangerous to toy with."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "After ketheru was put back in prison, alliances came and went."

Daraius says, "In the interest of candor, I should tell you my guild requires a transcript of this interview."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "We've gone to war with serenwilde and glomdoring both more than once, at diffrent times."

Daraius pats a soft-cover booklet in a friendly manner.

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "And we've allied with them more than once."

Gadritan shrugs helplessly.

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says to Daraius, "Make sure you put down "we pissed ourselves"."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says to Daraius, "Pups these days don't understand just how terrified we were."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "We were brave men and women. We were the worlds fighters, ALL of them."

Underlining something in his booklet twice, Daraius says, "Of course, sir."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "And we were so terrified we were allying with people we hated beyond any measure."

Daraius nods his head at Gadritan.

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "I was standing next to Daevos, the Leader of Magnagora at the time, and asking him "what can we do to stop this?" and he was saying "I don't know, all our attacks have failed..'"

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says to Daraius, "But err, enough about that."

Gadritan peers about himself unscrupulously.

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "Next question please?"

Daraius says, "Do you think Celest is getting closer or further from re-attaining the, ah... from being as glorious as you remember it from your youth?"

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says to Daraius, "I don't want this to turn into a political slogan, Brother."

Darais creases his brow in a frown.

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "But closer, because I will be crowned Prince in all likelyhood. and I know what we did to get that strong the first time."

Daraius's mouth turns up as his face breaks into a smile.

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "And I intend to implement those old rules that worked. Why we changed things during my sleep I don't know."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "The way we set things up before worked, and because it worked, we were strong."

Daraius tilts his head curiously at Gadritan.

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "Just the way we setup the military, how we did chain of command and such."

Daraius says, "Was the city as a whole structured more like the paladins?"

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "Aye."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "Well, no..but aye."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "You must understand, back than..virtually the entire city was in the brigade. The military was so large that shouting on City aether that we are under attack."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "Was no diffrent than saying it ON the brigade."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "So, the city itself..was structured like we are today, but with well over half the population in the military..Military decree kinda ran the place."

Showing that he understands, Daraius nods his head slowly towards Gadritan.

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "Prince Forren was himself an extremely good fighter. He was the Lord Marshal AND the Prince..King Emperor."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "His title changed often."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "A strong faith in the light let us grow a strong military, but that strong military is what kept us in power."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "You gota have both. Military muscle, and those who don't fight but who take care of other tasks. and back than, even they were in the military to help coordinate."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "Not everyone fought. Some people just gathered commodities, debated, flew aetherships around, but they were ALL part of the military...you see what I mean?"

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "It wasn't just "your a fighter or your not"."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "The man who cooked our supper at night, was part of the military."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "That unity made us strong. This gap thats grown between combatants and non-combatants is hurting us."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "Which is why when I came back from sleep, the first thing I Did was try to remove it."

Daraius says, "I remember you mentioning how great it was when skilled aethercrew could contribute to the war effort even if they weren't necessarily combatants."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "Gave sermons and lectures on the value of non-combatants."

Gadritan nods his head at Daraius.

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "Aye!"

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "Your learning pup!"

Gadritan reaches over and ruffles Daraius's hair with a fond expression.

Daraius smiles softly.

Daraius says, "I'm not going to ask you about the plans you've made for when you take office. I don't think that's the spirit of my assignment."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "No, it proably wasn't."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "If you want to know, its been posted."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "You can ask me deeper questions about that when you put the pen down. Lets focus on what your guild master wants of yo."

Glancing aside and flattening his ears against his head, Daraius says, "Well, really I just wanted to hear you talk. The tasks is just a nice excuse."

Gadritan utters a deep, rumbling laugh.

Daraius says, "I'm going to ask you something that may send you on a bit of a tirade."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "I'm a chaplain, we never shut up. that won't be hard."

Daraius looks thoughtful and says, "Well. How to phrase it..."

Daraius says, "I moved to Celest from Hallifax. There was no talk of 'The Light' up there."

Daraius says, "And yet, even given my guild resources and being surrounded by people dedicated to the Light, I'm not sure I've gotten an understanding of it."

Daraius says, "In the Tahtetso, we're supposed to be seeking lumosis, being one with the Light through discipline, humility, and sacrifice."

Pausing, Daraius says, "Ah... well there's a question in there somewhere."

Gadritan scratches his head in confusion.

Daraius asks Gadritan, "What has kept you so dedicated?"

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "Your asking me what the Light is to me?"

Comprehension flashes across Gadritan's face.

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says to Daraius, "This answer worksfor me, but it won't work for you. The light is our ideals, and each must find their own, but I will tell you none the less."

Daraius tilts his head and listens intently to Gadritan.

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says to Daraius, "Alright, for me The light is.."

Gadritan ponders the situation.

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says to Daraius, "Its the look in my wifes eyes before she left me due to sickness. Or the smell of burning meat when I sat next to Emperor forren and shared a meal with him."

Gadritan ponders the situation.

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says to Daraius, "How about when Lord Japhiel touched my forehead, and told me that while I may be brash, He see's my devotion is pure."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says to Daraius, "The Light can be thrown around with all these fancy words. "honor, loyalty, discipline"."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "But..for me. The light is my Pack. Its the joys, and sorrows i've shared with those who fought and lived beside me."

A low, contented growl arises within Daraius's chest.

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "The Light is Pack."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "We have a general agreement on morales, on what is right and wrong, on what we stand for. So we formed a city together, and we tried to live by those ideals."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "Than we brought those ideals to the rest of the world, because their heathen ways are wrong."

Gadritan nods his head at himself.

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says to Daraius, "This isn't the Light to you, everyone must find that answer on their own."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "But that is what it is to me."

Deep in thought, Daraius leans his cheek on his hand.

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "Some people would say its very by the book, blatent "doing what the Supernals say" and thats fine."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "Thats their belief, we all serve the same in the end. We serve the growth of a common ideal."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "But yes, thats my "tirade"."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "Hope it was long and passionate enough."

Daraius bares his teeth in an odd canine grin.

Daraius ponders the situation.

Daraius looks thoughtful and says, "Apologies, I didn't come with questions prepared."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "Oh its quite alright."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "I'm just glad to see someone trying to advance in one of the Light's guilds."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "Rememebr what I said, we need young blood to temper old blood."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "I want to see those younger than me trying to become something in this city."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "I want to see someone a third of my age one day step up and challenge me, because i'm old and they have fresh ideas that yearn to be expressed."

Daraius smiles and says, "Well that leads directly to what I wanted to ask."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "Go on?"

Daraius says, "What message do you have for pups like me, whose experience of youth in Celest might not be as... well, pups who missed out on the halcyon days you grew up in?"

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says to Daraius, "Get off your tails and fix it. Thats my message."

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says to Daraius, "This isn't MY city. its OUR city."

Daraius erupts into a fit of mad, yipping laughter.

Daraius coughs softly.

Daraius glances askance.

Grand Apostle Gadritan Sar'Alainn, Dove Chaplain says, "Can we continue this a bit later?"

Daraius says, "Thank you very much for your time."
Fuyu2011-07-13 06:43:34
wub.gif
Unknown2011-07-13 09:12:20
Very interesting, not just the story but the difference in character. Very nifty biggrin.gif
Jack2011-07-13 17:19:06
Some factual inconsistencies in his story, but I guess as a Celestian character he would, naturally, be biased in their favour. Good log, though.
Unknown2011-07-13 17:27:38
I'm surprised his hand wasn't bitten off for ruffling Daraius' hair, but I suppose that's because it was Celest!Daraius, who hadn't developed his previous-future aversion to physical contact again-yet. suspicious.gif
Daraius2011-07-13 18:50:49
QUOTE (Jack @ Jul 13 2011, 01:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Some factual inconsistencies in his story, but I guess as a Celestian character he would, naturally, be biased in their favour. Good log, though.

I think that's part of what I loved about him. He was a total zealot.

QUOTE (Phoebus @ Jul 13 2011, 01:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm surprised his hand wasn't bitten off for ruffling Daraius' hair, but I suppose that's because it was Celest!Daraius, who hadn't developed his previous-future aversion to physical contact again-yet. suspicious.gif

laugh.gif You're the one that told him he had an aversion to touch as an adult so it's entirely your fault he got weird about it again when he re-grew up.
Llesvelt2011-07-13 18:54:21
QUOTE (Daraius @ Jul 13 2011, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Alot of the characters you associate with are total zealots for one thing or another.

suspicious.gif
Unknown2011-07-13 19:00:36
QUOTE (Daraius @ Jul 13 2011, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

laugh.gif You're the one that told him he had an aversion to touch as an adult so it's entirely your fault he got weird about it again when he re-grew up.

Paradox space, man. Paradox space.

EDIT: bonus paradox space funtimes:

ARADIA: lets pretend i didnt say that and lets als0 pretend it isnt inevitable

ARADIA: havent y0u underst00d anything ab0ut h0w parad0x space w0rks
ARADIA: 0f c0urse they are the s0luti0n
ARADIA: but they are als0 the pr0blem
ARADIA: every effect is als0 its 0wn cause
ARADIA: enj0y engineering the present c0nundrum as y0u try to s0lve it
ARADIA: im c0mpletely d0ne with this
Shedrin2011-07-13 19:01:54
QUOTE (Llesvelt @ Jul 13 2011, 01:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Alot of the characters you associate with are total zealots for one thing or another.

suspicious.gif

Zealot rp = best rp.

Nice log, very entertaining. Gadritan seems an interesting fellow.
Unknown2011-07-13 21:21:06
Gadritan is back?!?

Awesome. I always liked him. Never interacted a whole lot, but he was always very interesting and fun to interact with.
Daraius2011-07-13 21:30:39
QUOTE (Draylor @ Jul 13 2011, 05:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Gadritan is back?!?

Nope, sorry. This is an old log I dug up.
Fuyu2011-07-14 04:40:07
QUOTE (Draylor @ Jul 14 2011, 05:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Gadritan is back?!?

Awesome. I always liked him. Never interacted a whole lot, but he was always very interesting and fun to interact with.

Sadly, it doesn't seem like so. I almost squee'd when I saw the thread title then I read through it and saw that it was an old log..

I miss him! I didn't get to interact with him a lot, too. And little Fuyu's most significant memory of him was when we were sitting at the nexus while Teruelle raided Prime Celest. biggrin.gif
Unknown2011-07-14 11:23:46
Phoebus isn't very fond of Gadritan. Most of her memories of him are of his hitting on her or getting too touchy-feely every time she tried to talk to him about anything regarding politics. She absolutely hated him, but tried (secretly) to not hate him as much, just because Daraius seemed to like him so much. suspicious.gif

Didn't work, but she did try!