Rift

by Dysolis

Back to The Real World.

Dysolis2011-06-30 05:23:49
I was wondering who out there plays this fun looking game called Rift, it's got a lot of flavor like Lusternia actually calling servers shards, heh. I seriously think that Riftstalkers look fun to play even though it's a tank and not damage sadly. I just started playing but haven't gotten very far so it doesn't matter if I switch servers , my name would be Dysolis but I bet most could guess that!. So if anyone plays list your name and what server you would most likely want to go on and pm me we can start something up.
Lehki2011-06-30 05:53:13
I played the Beta for a few days, and it looked alright from what little I saw, and I've been hearing plenty of good about it so far. I am however, still very much a fan of WoW and don't have time/money to start playing Rift as well.
Sylphas2011-06-30 23:56:21
I was playing it up until my graphics cards went to poo. When I get a new one, I'll be playing it again. I can't see myself getting into it too much, but after I swore off and uninstalled WoW I figured I'd try the other MMOs coming out.

I'm playing Aoibheann on Regulos at the moment, but with free once a week server transfers, it wouldn't be hard to get a Lusternian guild going if someone wanted to.

And yes, Riftstalker is a lot of fun, especially since it's a tank. tongue.gif