Bard vs Warrior

by Unknown

Back to Combat Logs.

Unknown2011-06-01 03:54:17
Daereth2011-06-01 04:07:49
Yes, we're all painfully aware that Nataely's curing sucks.
Unknown2011-06-01 04:21:48
This wasn't the point of the log.
Shamarah2011-06-01 04:27:46
Then what was?
Unknown2011-06-01 04:31:45
wink.gif
Ixion2011-06-01 04:43:40
This.. probably..

Lady Knight Captain Nataely Primrose, Shield of the Temple shouts, "Ask me to duel then jump me with your friends, who is lacking spine?"
Unknown2011-06-01 08:16:18
I lol'd. Nataely refused to fight me afterward too, because apparently I was just setting up a trap for another ambush. *eyeroll*

Damn you Ixion and your Deathglare!

(Know where I can get one too?)
Ixion2011-06-01 08:59:15
NECROMANCY - SACRIFICE
Syntax: DARKCHANT SACRIFICE
As Warrior: DARKCHANT DEATHGLARE

Power: 3 (Megalith of Doom)
You will be well rewarded by sacrificing someone to the Demon Lords of Nil. This is an extremely difficult task to perform as your sacrifice must be crucified by your own crucifix with all limbs broken. Should a necromantic warrior get 50 sacrifice kills, you may kill simply with a dark, deathly glare.
Veyrzhul2011-06-01 12:33:23
QUOTE (Ixion @ Jun 1 2011, 08:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NECROMANCY - SACRIFICE
Syntax: DARKCHANT SACRIFICE
As Warrior: DARKCHANT DEATHGLARE

Power: 3 (Megalith of Doom)
You will be well rewarded by sacrificing someone to the Demon Lords of Nil. This is an extremely difficult task to perform as your sacrifice must be crucified by your own crucifix with all limbs broken. Should a necromantic warrior get 50 sacrifice kills, you may kill simply with a dark, deathly glare.

Except that most of your sacrifice kills happen in arena duels against people who haven't held a sword before. So it can't be that!
Pointless log, though, with or without a taunt from Nataely beforehand.
Ixion2011-06-01 20:23:50
Sacrificed Haiden, Azula, Fillin, about everyone from Magnagora, almost everyone from Hallifax that was willing to spar, Kelly/Andala 2v1, Akui, geos/pyros/aquas/druids in demesne. I don't even remember all of them at this point. You suffer from selective deathsight memory. tongue.gif

This is warrior sac too, mind you, which is not easy in the slightest to pull off. In fact, I can't think of a single person to pull it off reliably, ever, save for right after Lusty opening and people all had shoddy curing and -maybe- a BC with lucky pre-nerf wind chains.
Unknown2011-06-01 21:28:38
QUOTE (Ixion @ Jun 1 2011, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sacrificed Haiden, Azula, Fillin, about everyone from Magnagora, almost everyone from Hallifax that was willing to spar, Kelly/Andala 2v1, Akui, geos/pyros/aquas/druids in demesne. I don't even remember all of them at this point. You suffer from selective deathsight memory. tongue.gif

This is warrior sac too, mind you, which is not easy in the slightest to pull off. In fact, I can't think of a single person to pull it off reliably, ever, save for right after Lusty opening and people all had shoddy curing and -maybe- a BC with lucky pre-nerf wind chains.

I'll vouch for that, though I spent the whole fight with my reflexes trying to scrub deathmark with soap, until I handed him the soap, and thus naturally wasn't reflexively curing any other afflictions that needed scrubbing for.

If anything though, Ixion is proving that Axelords aren't as bad off as they are made out to be. He's managing sacrifice kills with axelord-necro with a beast trample thrown in.
Razenth2011-06-02 01:54:30
For about four posts into this thread I thought Ixion was a BM tracker until I suddenly realized that trackers can't sacrifice.
Ixion2011-06-02 01:59:59
It took me 6 years... but I gave up BM finally tongue.gif