Wife or Car? Which one?

by Stangmar

Back to The Funnies.

Knorrith2011-06-08 18:31:41
clap_1.gif The car hands down! But it could also be because I fell in love with the Camaro at five years old when the old man and uncle made one into a race car.

Also, I would love to see the ex-wife's comparison response to this.
Reiha2011-06-08 18:33:56
QUOTE (Knorrith @ Jun 8 2011, 11:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also, I would love to see the ex-wife's comparison response to this.

Sounds fake to me.
Knorrith2011-06-08 18:54:00
QUOTE (Reiha @ Jun 8 2011, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sounds fake to me.

Of course it does. What I mean by the response is to see another one placed and the roles are switched where the "husband" gets compared to the item.
But not much more than that. It tends to lose the funny after it gets to in-laws, kids, and the dog. Ugh.

In all seriousness though its a lot better than some of the local advertising we get here. Especially the car dealers. If I have to hear "Its gonna be HUUUUUUUUGGGGEE" one last time I'm going to throw my TV out the window.
Reiha2011-06-08 19:52:40
QUOTE (Knorrith @ Jun 8 2011, 11:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Of course it does. What I mean by the response is to see another one placed and the roles are switched where the "husband" gets compared to the item.
But not much more than that. It tends to lose the funny after it gets to in-laws, kids, and the dog. Ugh.

In all seriousness though its a lot better than some of the local advertising we get here. Especially the car dealers. If I have to hear "Its gonna be HUUUUUUUUGGGGEE" one last time I'm going to throw my TV out the window.

Well, it was funny the first time when someone wrote something similiar in those lame jokes that people used to send through the e-mail. It's stale for me, wife or husband POV.