Auguste, Shulamit, and Lorina!

by Lorina

Back to Event Scrolls.

Lorina2011-05-04 03:30:49
EDIT: Sorry, I didn't even describe...Well Shulamit took me on a tour in Lyreth's realm and I must say, we had a freaking adorable encounter.

Auguste L'Fevre exclaims, "The doll of Lord Lyreth is the only one I 'ave, cherie!"

Auguste L'Fevre says, "Is one not enough?"

Childishly, Auguste L'Fevre looks for someone to stick out his tongue at.

Goldenquill Trademistress, Shulamit Lunarose, Sidereal Calligraphist says, "Maybe it was a trial
pattern you were seeing."

Shulamit's eyes sparkle with amusement.

Acknowledging Auguste L'Fevre's point to be true, Shulamit nods her head gravely at him.
Auguste L'Fevre's eyes twinkle enchantingly at Shulamit.

Goldenquill Trademistress, Shulamit Lunarose, Sidereal Calligraphist says, "Lord Lyreth is awesome."

Shulamit acknowledges the point with a grave nod of her head.

You say, "They are probably the same."

Shulamit gives a plush doll of Lord Lyreth, the Sidereal Prince a compassionate hug.

Shulamit's eyes sparkle with amusement at you.

Auguste L'Fevre sketches a perfectly elegant bow before you, smiling warmly. The faint strains of a
beautiful melody briefly manifest, twining about the both of you before dispersing.

Auguste L'Fevre exclaims to you, "I do not believe we 'ave met, mademoiselle!"

You giggle happily.

Goldenquill Trademistress, Shulamit Lunarose, Sidereal Calligraphist says, "She's the leader of the
Cult of the August Healer in Lord Eventru's order! I know cause a dollie told me so!"
Auguste L'Fevre says, "A truer and more just leader among the Gods you will be hard-pressed to find,
non?"

You say to Auguste L'Fevre, "We haven't! You are very Delportian, indeed!"

You nod your head at Shulamit.

The corners of Auguste L'Fevre's mouth turn up as he grins mischievously.

Clasping his hands happily before himself, Auguste L'Fevre says, "Any devout of the Exalted Lord's
is certainly a welcome sight 'ere."

Shulamit appears to puff up slightly as her entire body glows a cheerful shade of citrine yellow.

You say, "Thank you! It's very lovely here."

Auguste L'Fevre beams broadly.

Goldenquill Trademistress, Shulamit Lunarose, Sidereal Calligraphist says, "Squee."

Euterpe, Muse of Music says to Auguste L'Fevre, "She's been squeeing a lot lately, so you know. She
got the Lord Eventru doll, and it's been non stop squeeing."

Euterpe, Muse of Music acknowledges the point with a grave nod of her head.

Shulamit ponders the situation.

Wryly, Auguste L'Fevre says to Euterpe, Muse of Music, "I 'ave noticed, oui."

Goldenquill Trademistress, Shulamit Lunarose, Sidereal Calligraphist says, "Yes! Because they're
awesome!"

Shulamit gives a plush doll of Lord Lyreth, the Sidereal Prince a friendly squeeze.
A plush doll of Lord Lyreth, the Sidereal Prince smiles gently at Shulamit, wings unfurling at his
back as he hums a soft melody of unparalleled beauty, rising a scant few inches in the air.

The plush dolls of Lyreth and Eventru huddle closely together, whispering between themselves.

In hushed tones, the sibilant whispers of the two dolls can be heard: "Fain...psstpsstpsst...tutu...
psstpsstpsst...Terentia...dancing lessons..."

At length, Eventru draws himself up, cloth jaw set in mock determination, while Lyreth clutches at
his sides, laughing uproariously.

Shulamit giggles happily.

Goldenquill Trademistress, Shulamit Lunarose, Sidereal Calligraphist says, "That's the silliest one,
it's sooo!"

Shulamit bounces up and down.

Auguste L'Fevre buffs his fingernails idly on his lapel, obviously pleased.

Auguste L'Fevre smiles softly.

You say, "It's hard not to squeal in delight."

Goldenquill Trademistress, Shulamit Lunarose, Sidereal Calligraphist says, "Squee! But but. I am
likely being, too squee."

You nod your head at Shulamit, showing your acceptance.

Auguste L'Fevre says, "Non, non, cherie."

Auguste L'Fevre says, "It is simply that madam August Healer is not being squee enough."

Auguste L'Fevre nods his head sagely.

Goldenquill Trademistress, Shulamit Lunarose, Sidereal Calligraphist whispers, "Now I can hug Lord
Lyreth, when He is not around to hug. This makes me happy."

Auguste L'Fevre smiles happily.

Auguste L'Fevre snaps his fingers.

Auguste L'Fevre says, "Per'aps the next time, then."

Goldenquill Trademistress, Shulamit Lunarose, Sidereal Calligraphist says, "Better then chocolate,
these dollies are."

Shulamit gives a plush doll of Lord Eventru, Crown of the Exalted a compassionate hug.

You say to Shulamit, "We just need to prod the Lady Evenbladed!"

Shulamit gives a plush doll of Lord Lyreth, the Sidereal Prince a compassionate hug.

Acknowledging your point to be true, Shulamit nods her head gravely at you.

Auguste L'Fevre clenches his fist and chortles "Ooer!"

You clap your hands together merrily.

Auguste L'Fevre says, "Good luck with that, ma belle dame."

Goldenquill Trademistress, Shulamit Lunarose, Sidereal Calligraphist says, "But then that dollie
would bop these two dollies on the head!"

Shulamit positions herself in front of a plush doll of Lord Eventru, Crown of the Exalted, prepared
to ward off all dangers.

Shulamit positions herself in front of a plush doll of Lord Lyreth, the Sidereal Prince, prepared to
ward off all dangers.

Auguste L'Fevre bursts into a fit of giggles, ending with an abrupt and surprising snort.

Auguste L'Fevre exclaims, "Oui, oui, I can just see it!"

Goldenquill Trademistress, Shulamit Lunarose, Sidereal Calligraphist says, "Bop bop! Stop talking
about Me behind My back! Why are You two chortling! Stop that!"

Shulamit nods solemnly.

Shulamit flushes a rosy quartz as her eyes soften in love.

You give a plush doll of Lord Eventru, Crown of the Exalted a friendly cuddle.

Shulamit gives a plush doll of Lord Eventru, Crown of the Exalted a friendly squeeze.
A plush doll of Lord Eventru, Crown of the Exalted shakes with warm, salubrious laughter and gives
Shulamit a gentle, fatherly smile.

A plush doll of Lord Eventru, Crown of the Exalted says, "The Cult of the August Healer reveres both
Our noble nature, and Our beliefs regarding healing and life. Lead by Our Hand, Lorina, their symbol
is an amphora, half-buried within the sands of the Blessed Isle. Ahh..."
A plush doll of Lord Eventru, Crown of the Exalted drifts away from the conversation, lost in its
daydreams.

You say, "It is highly tempting to perform a tea party."

Goldenquill Trademistress, Shulamit Lunarose, Sidereal Calligraphist says, "Yay! It's the one about
Lorina!"

Goldenquill Trademistress, Shulamit Lunarose, Sidereal Calligraphist says, "Squee!"

You squeal in excitement.

Goldenquill Trademistress, Shulamit Lunarose, Sidereal Calligraphist says to you, "Should be go
back? We must show these dollies to others!"

You nod your head at Shulamit.

You say to Auguste L'Fevre, "Nice meeting you!"

Auguste L'Fevre exclaims, "Oui, and you!"

Goldenquill Trademistress, Shulamit Lunarose, Sidereal Calligraphist says to Auguste L'Fevre, "It's
always nice speaking with you! You make the bestest things!"

Auguste L'Fevre kneels gallantly and greets you with a kiss upon the hand.

Opening her mouth wide, Shulamit gapes in wonder.

You blush furiously.

You whisper to Shulamit, "What a gentleman."

Auguste L'Fevre says, "I 'ope the next time will not be so long in coming, oui?"

Auguste L'Fevre's eyes twinkle enchantingly.

Shulamit ponders the situation.

Goldenquill Trademistress, Shulamit Lunarose, Sidereal Calligraphist says, "I was so caught up in
designs..."

Shulamit flits about happily.

Goldenquill Trademistress, Shulamit Lunarose, Sidereal Calligraphist says, "I forgot to visit!"

Shulamit murmurs softly to herself.

Auguste L'Fevre gives Shulamit a friendly cuddle.

Auguste L'Fevre exclaims, "I understand!"

Shulamit shouts out a happy "Yay!"

Shulamit gives Auguste L'Fevre a compassionate hug.

Auguste L'Fevre smiles softly at Shulamit.

Shulamit waves goodbye.

Auguste L'Fevre says, "Until next time, mes amis."
Shulamit2011-05-04 14:35:47
I always like the interactions with Mr. Auguste. It was funny when he was telling the order about the dolls earlier. We knew about the Lord Eventru doll, so when he was saying, I have a gift, everyone was like, doll? Doooollll? And he was like how did you all know? And there was much squeeing. From me, at least.
Sylphas2011-05-04 14:40:20
So these are order only? :-(
Shulamit2011-05-04 14:42:42
No, but you would need to get someone to take you to the dolls. I was taking Eventru order members to get Lyreth dolls, and I have both personally.