Chimaera for sale

by Tetra

Back to Last Chance Trading Post.

Tetra2011-05-01 09:07:28
Selling a fully trained(not by me) male chimaera.

Fearsome and great in size, this great black chimaera is the embodiment of all gone wrong in
creation. Appearing as a mishmash of animal parts, the chimaera prowls on four massive legs, the
front of which resemble a lion's mighty paws covered in blue wyvern scales and mighty talons, and
the hind legs those of the lithe goat. A thick, muscular body makes up the mighty bulk of the
chimaera's frame, broad and covered in shimmering blue scales at the torso and narrower and lithe at
the haunches. He possesses ruby-veined dragonfly wings, while a barbed tail snakes from the beast's
rear, serpentine in its movement and tipped with a long, stinging barb. The snarling head of a lion,
thick with a flowing mane of ebon fur, crowns the beast's front at the shoulders. The eyes are white
and a twin pair of oversized black horns curl back from the beast's head and twist into deadly
points.

Took various zimoru(and by various I mean 30+ credits worth) attempts to get this look. I think 45 dingbats is a fair price.

Contact me on the forums or in-game. If you want to barter for services/gold/credits I'm open to alternative payment methods.