I'm...still alive?

by Dynami

Back to Event Scrolls.

Dynami2011-03-01 04:16:31
Background: Razenth* wanted to see the 5 Supernal dolls emote together to do the Captain planet thing so he asked me to find someone from Celest who owns all five. I found the dolls and asked him to meet me at Deepnight.
*In game brother in law who is an enemy of Celest and does not have the greatest history with Terentia

--- Area 4: Avechna's Peak -------- v6831 ---

|

|

|

--- the Aetherplex Chamber ----- 0:-8:-40 ---
The Aetherplex Chamber.
Shimmering with aetheric energy, a bright glowing portal floats here in midair. A giant bat hangs
here, wings folded about its body and one beady eye open. A small key lies on the ground here. A
golden retriever is here, panting quietly to himself. Curled up in a ball, Milla the Peppermint
Kitten rests here. You see a sign here instructing you to use the PORTAL command to enter the
aetherplex system. There is an aetherways portal here.
You see exits leading north (open door), south, out, and through a bright, glowing portal.
Milla the Peppermint Kitten scurries over to you, rubbing up against your legs.

You portal to The Aethercity of Deepnight.
This room has not been mapped.
Grand Plaza of Deepnight.
A fighting ring rises up from the ground. A circular brass astrolabe stands here atop a pedestal,
inscribed with a ring of degree markings. A sign here suggests you READ SIGN! A marble archway
stands here, elegantly arcing up from ground to ceiling. Sparkling liquids bubble up from a fountain
here. Sparking with arcs of power, an energy collector spirals up from the floor here. Razenth Zayah
floats here amidst an etheric storm of shifting realities and rainbow-traced quiddities. You see a
sign here instructing you to use the PORTAL command to enter the aetherplex system. You see a sign
here instructing you that WARES is the command to see what is for sale.
You see exits leading northeast, east, southeast, southwest, northwest, and up.

Raising your hand in greeting, you say "Hi!"

You are wielding a coral staff in your left hand and a golden amphora-crested steel shield in your
right hand.
You are holding:
38 watery vials of indigo and emerald, a Magical Map of Mystery, a folded origami flame, a phial of
celestial holy water, a pocketbelt, an egg, cheese, and bacon kabob, a soot-blackened tinderbox, a
simple woodcutter's axe, an energy cube, a merry solstice stocking, a plush doll of Scuchidira Tliwx,
a plush doll of Cririk Adom, a plush doll of Lady Elohora, the Eternal Light, a plush doll of
Japhiel, Illuminator of Merciful Justice, a plush doll of Methrenton, Crusader of the Holy Flame, a
plush doll of Raziela the Loving Radiance.
You are wearing:
pure white robes decorated with silver ribbons, 2 diamond hummingbird rings, a pure white ring of
snowy opal, a shining celestial ring, a beautiful angel's heart ring of platinum and gold, a
gleaming pendant of starlight, a sapphire ring of waves, a white leather backpack, the Mantle of
Starlight.
You have 67 types of items in the rift.
You possess 65 items and are carrying no gold.

Calling out boldly, you attempt to rally a plush doll of Methrenton, Crusader of the Holy Flame to
your cause.
A plush doll of Methrenton, Crusader of the Holy Flame booms with loud, vibrant laughter as he grins
at you, brandishing his sword threateningly at you before bowing politely with a not-so-secretive
wink of his opal eyes.

A plush doll of Methrenton, Crusader of the Holy Flame says, "Hey, Elo. Have you seen my biceps
lately?"
A plush doll of Methrenton, Crusader of the Holy Flame flexes his muscles in an impressive display
of strength. A plush doll of Elohora flutters her eyelashes in a suddenly charming manner.

Razenth giggles happily.

You ponder for a moment and say "Hrm..."

You are wielding a coral staff in your left hand and a golden amphora-crested steel shield in your
right hand.
You are holding:
38 watery vials of indigo and emerald, a Magical Map of Mystery, a folded origami flame, a phial of
celestial holy water, a pocketbelt, an egg, cheese, and bacon kabob, a soot-blackened tinderbox, a
simple woodcutter's axe, an energy cube, a merry solstice stocking, a plush doll of Scuchidira Tliwx,
a plush doll of Cririk Adom, a plush doll of Lady Elohora, the Eternal Light, a plush doll of
Japhiel, Illuminator of Merciful Justice, a plush doll of Raziela the Loving Radiance, a plush doll
of Methrenton, Crusader of the Holy Flame.
You are wearing:
pure white robes decorated with silver ribbons, 2 diamond hummingbird rings, a pure white ring of
snowy opal, a shining celestial ring, a beautiful angel's heart ring of platinum and gold, a
gleaming pendant of starlight, a sapphire ring of waves, a white leather backpack, the Mantle of
Starlight.
You have 67 types of items in the rift.
You possess 65 items and are carrying no gold.

With your mighty index finger extended, you poke a plush doll of Lady Elohora, the Eternal Light.

With your mighty index finger extended, you poke a plush doll of Methrenton, Crusader of the Holy
Flame.

Razenth Zayah says, "Um, try doing Shak."

You stumble and poke yourself in the eye.

Terentia reaches into the ether and pulls out a plush doll of Gorgulu, Devourer of Souls. HOLY CRAP WHERE DID SHE COME FROM!?

A fighting ring rises up from the ground. A circular brass astrolabe stands here atop a pedestal,
inscribed with a ring of degree markings. A sign here suggests you READ SIGN! A marble archway
stands here, elegantly arcing up from ground to ceiling. Sparkling liquids bubble up from a fountain
here. Sparking with arcs of power, an energy collector spirals up from the floor here. Terentia, the
Even Bladed stands here, radiating an aura of austerity. She wields Augury of Justice in Her left
hand and Star of the Heavens in Her right. Razenth Zayah floats here amidst an etheric storm of
shifting realities and rainbow-traced quiddities. You see a sign here instructing you that WARES is
the command to see what is for sale.

A plush doll of Shakiniel, Defender of the Dawning Hope raises her plushie sword and cobalt shield
into the air and offers a hearty "HUZZAH!" to Terentia.

You blink.

With a loud yet playful whistle, a mechanical dirigible comes puttering in on currents of air, its
metallic claw grasping a plush doll of Shakiniel, Defender of the Dawning Hope, which it quickly
deposits in your hands.

The five dolls of the Holy Supernals lift weapons, daisy, tome and pom-pom up in salute.
A plush doll of Shakiniel, Defender of the Dawning Hope exclaims, "By our powers combined - you are
the Holy Celestine Empire!"

Razenth shouts out a happy "Yay!"

Razenth claps his hands together merrily.

You blink.

You see the following people here:
Terentia, Razenth, Dynami

Razenth gives Terentia a respectful salute.

You give Terentia a respectful salute.

Razenth Zayah says, "Thanks! I wanted to see that."

A wry smile spreads across Terentia's face.

You say to Terentia, "Greetings, Lady Terentia..."

Razenth bows respectfully to Terentia.

Terentia purses Her lips, deep in thought. --------- Oh god, she is probably thinking of what deathsight message to use when she zaps me.

Razenth waves goodbye.

With a playful wink Razenth explodes into a shower of iridescent bubbles that flow off to the ether
in a wave of shimmering colours.

You see the following people here:
Terentia, Dynami

here. Sparking with arcs of power, an energy collector spirals up from the floor here. Terentia, the
Even Bladed stands here, radiating an aura of austerity. She wields Augury of Justice in Her left
hand and Star of the Heavens in Her right. You see a sign here instructing you that WARES is the
command to see what is for sale.

A plush doll of Gorgulu, Devourer of Souls looses a gibbering, incomprehensible wail, clots of
sticky viridescent stuffing flying out with a fetid reek.

The plush dolls of the Demon Lords of Nil line up in formation, malice gleaming from each inanimate
eye.

A harsh, whispery voice exclaims, "Deception!"

A plush doll of Ashtorath, Duke of Inescapable Damnation exclaims, "Hatred!"

A plush doll of Nifilhema, Queen of Insufferable Cruelty exclaims, "Agony!"

A plush doll of Gorgulu, Devourer of Souls exclaims, "Blorp gurgle splurt!" laugh.gif

A plush doll of Supreme Master Luciphage exclaims, "Domination!"

In chorus, the five dolls chant (and gurgle), "GO GO DEMON LORDS!"

You chuckle long and heartily.

Terentia winks conspiratorially at you.

Terentia is enveloped by a pulsing white light and when it fades, She is gone.

EDIT: Afterwards, She listened to me telling Razenth I almost had a heart attack when she entered:

(Celest): Terentia says, "Dynami?"
(Celest): You say, "Meep!"
(Celest): Terentia says, "Boo."
Unknown2011-03-01 04:22:04
That was so cool. <3
Lehki2011-03-01 04:26:02
Dynami2011-03-01 04:30:09
Still alive from almost having a heart attack because she appeared out of nowhere....
Neos2011-03-01 04:44:58
QUOTE (Dynami @ Feb 28 2011, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Still alive from almost having a heart attack because she appeared out of nowhere....

omg, this makes me want to get all the dolls now. Mainly for the group messages.
It'd be so awesome if at some point all the dolls got grouped up in dingbat packages, so you could buy an entire set. I'd so find a way to get them all, because they're pure awesome. Before I just had a passing interest in them, but now... I want!
Unknown2011-03-01 05:40:18
Glorp gurlge splort!