Recent Baden's Misadventures

by Mezz

Back to The Funnies.

Mezz2011-02-07 12:30:57
(Glomdoring): You say, "Anyone can lead me to find that machine? Someone infected me."

(Glomdoring): You say, "I cannot reach it by myself, I'm afraid."

(Glomdoring): You say, "It seems that I'm not being heard..."

You reach out and touch the Drums of the Dead.
You are whisked away in a swathe of shadows.

Before the Illearth Rock.
The shadowy outline of a twisted forest casts a dark gloom here. Its skeletal branches blotting out the sky overhead, the Mighty Ravenwood of the Flowering Dead towers here. A great, lumpy rock is here, covered entirely in bright green moss.
You see a single exit leading southeast.

You reach upwards and concentrate on finding a sturdy branch, then lift yourself up with relative ease.

(then a fast battle against an allisaur)

A camp filled with mechanical apparati.
The shadowy outline of a twisted forest casts a dark gloom here. Sickly black mud gives way to soft, unsteady earth littered with decomposing plantlife. Dead, bare cypress trees loom in the distance, though the area in the centre of this clearing has been filled with dark, filth-stained machinery and numerous sturdy wooden crates. Pipes run in confusing configurations from the sides of great steel contraptions, vanishing deep into the earth and chugging with mindless focus, belching clouds of black smoke into the air. The corpse of a bloodied and torn allisaur lies here, its stubby legs twitching in rigor mortis. Covered in bone armour, a green eyelash viper is slithering about here. A small pile of bones are splayed about here.
You see exits leading south and in (open door).

(somes ins and outs, trying to figure out how the damn machine works)

You close the steel door to the out.

You step through a sprawling machine, which immediately blinks to life.
As you step through the machine, a series of blinking lights erupts around you accompanied by a whining klaxon. A fine mist sprays from numerous tiny nozzles, blanketing you in a sharp-smelling liquid that quickly evaporates, leaving you utterly clean.
Your skin feels soft and squeaky clean!
You are completely cured of skin rot!
Your skin clears up as your skin rot is cured.

open door out
The steel door is locked.

You ponder for a moment and say "Hrm..."

teleport night
You can only reach the night from the prime material, ethereal or astral planes.

(Glomdoring): You say, "Hmm... oh, I locked myself here, grand."

Currently, there is 1 Commune Member on this Plane and 2 on other Planes.

out
There is a steel door in the way.

teleport nexus
Your prime nexus is too far away and you cannot create a connection with it.

milestones
There are no milestones on this plane.

You stare blankly into space.

You yell, "Heelp!"

You yell, "Someone around?"

You yell, "Open this damn door!"

You say, "..."

kick door
Nothing can be seen here by that name.

You reach upwards and concentrate on finding a sturdy branch, then lift yourself up with relative ease.

out
There is a steel door in the way.

You give the steel door to the out a couple solid raps.

You say, "Open!"

You say, "NOW!"

You yell, "Is there anyone around?"

You sent the following message to Eliron: I was locked by a sprawling machine at Cankermore. Please, once you can, find a way to unlock me from this evil place!

You give a pained sigh.

Baden sits and waits....

PS.: THIS TOPIC SEEMS TO BE IN THE WRONG SECTION... if you can, please, place it in the right place ¬¬
Rivius2011-02-07 13:36:49
Just a sidenote,if you want to get rid of skinrot without having to fight allisaurs, just go to the starhopper
Calixa2011-02-07 13:42:43
That reminds of of the time I logged out in a manse Nariah had given me access to, so I'd not have to sleep in the streets anymore. I had claimed one of the bedrooms as my own and used to log out there, until this one time I logged back in and discovered that the door was locked and I was shut it. People offered me all kinds of helpful advice, like stick your demon on yourself (alas I had no pacts yet, so no bleeding self to death) or heartstop (still don't have that skill), but in the end there was simply no way for me to get out of there except waiting to starve (wasn't 80 quite yet, "luckily"). I eventually got out because Glevich also had access to that manse and I could teleport.

Here's to hoping you get rescued soon, as I know your pain >_<
Noola2011-02-07 14:04:51
I think I'm gonna get poisoned cakes for my character to carry around so if something like that happens, there's a solution! laugh.gif
Unknown2011-02-07 14:30:12
Or bring vials of anatine, those are awesome in any case.
Ileein2011-02-07 15:03:25
If you are 100% stuck you could also issue yourself asking to be zapped or transported out or something. It's worth a shot.
Lawliet2011-02-07 15:51:50
Reminds me of when Terentia opened a divine portal at the pool but I didn't know where it lead, so what do I do? I put my adventuring cap on, shout 'onwards!' and walk through. Oh, it's only Lady Terentias Realm, I was hoping for adven-*Insert fling to frosticia here*-ture... Huh, How do I get down from here?

First thing I did was message people I knew had the artis to get me out, no such luck.

So I used my prayer beads to ask Eventru for help but he was like '...You did apologise, right?', at which point I face palmed and was all grovelling over the city aether.
Mezz2011-02-08 15:40:23
heh.... no need of killing baden.

he was finally rescued after I quitting and turning back... hehe.

the funny thing was the timming: I just arrived when they openned the door.