Beasts for Sale

by Lilian

Back to Last Chance Trading Post.

Lilian2011-01-24 14:10:55
Since I don't really use any pets except my chimaera unless Myrrae's been killed, I'm offering up these two for sale. Already grown up, have lots of feeds and both are only taught to trot, so you can probably immediately feed them reagents and train them however you like.

-> Lolali is a hippogriff...he has white feathers, black wings, and ghostly white flames about him. Level 11.
-> Nameless the eagle is giant and noble, with soulful eyes of liquid gold. Level 12.

Probably best to ask in game about them, as I don't really check the forums often...at all...

Cheers!
Sylphas2011-01-24 20:34:31
QUOTE (Lilian Ama'Rua @ Jan 24 2011, 09:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Since I don't really use any pets except my chimaera unless Myrrae's been killed, I'm offering up these two for sale. Already grown up, have lots of feeds and both are only taught to trot, so you can probably immediately feed them reagents and train them however you like.

-> Lolali is a hippogriff...he has white feathers, black wings, and ghostly white flames about him. Level 11.
-> Nameless the eagle is giant and noble, with soulful eyes of liquid gold. Level 12.

Probably best to ask in game about them, as I don't really check the forums often...at all...

Cheers!

You named your chimaera after Rika's LoL account? ohmy.gif
Lilian2011-01-24 23:35:09
QUOTE (Sylphas @ Jan 24 2011, 03:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You named your chimaera after Rika's LoL account? ohmy.gif

Rika named Lilian Myrrae because Lilian and Lilija were around at the same time, so I just transfered that name to chimaera >.>
Unknown2011-01-25 15:42:29
How much are you asking for the Hippogriff. And keep in mind I may have to work for a bit to get anything, I'm not exactly rolling in cash OR gold right now. sad.gif
Lilian2011-01-26 00:08:02
QUOTE (Kialkarkea @ Jan 25 2011, 10:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How much are you asking for the Hippogriff. And keep in mind I may have to work for a bit to get anything, I'm not exactly rolling in cash OR gold right now. sad.gif

Er, 35 dingbats would be an okay price I guess. Equivalent in credits/gold is fine as well.
Rika2011-01-26 00:19:46
Czigany sold them for 25db, though.
Unknown2011-01-26 13:46:56
And, you can't get them there right now, can you? tongue.gif (People typically pay a bit more for a beast that's been raised and is ready to be trained or already has been trained properly.)
Lilian2011-01-26 17:09:13
And people have successfully sold them for 50DB+. I'm not asking much, the beast has a good look (ying/yang deal with ghostly white flames), fully fed so it can be given maximum reagents of any attribute, fully leveled, and stable fees are all paid for. You aren't just getting an egg you need to wait for a month to hatch and then a year to mature into a brown/grey combo, if you are most people.
Unknown2011-01-28 04:16:46
QUOTE (Lilian Ama'Rua @ Jan 26 2011, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And people have successfully sold them for 50DB+. I'm not asking much, the beast has a good look (ying/yang deal with ghostly white flames), fully fed so it can be given maximum reagents of any attribute, fully leveled, and stable fees are all paid for. You aren't just getting an egg you need to wait for a month to hatch and then a year to mature into a brown/grey combo, if you are most people.

Aye, it's a good deal. You could spend dozens of credits on zimoru to get a look like it! Or never even get close to a similar look. (if I didn't already have Tormenta I'd probably splurge on this one... but two hippogriffs is a bit much and I'm trying to cut down on beasts)
Lilian2011-03-20 14:59:55
After lots of feeding and care, I turned an ugly, grey chimaera into something quite nice. He's for sale now, this is what he looks like:

His barbed tail curling between four fearsome legs, a giant brutish chimaera with deformed skeletal wings crouches quietly within his surroundings.

A giant brutish chimaera with deformed skeletal wings prowls out to the north, his nasty, barbed tail swinging dangerously behind him.

Fearsome and great in size, this giant brutish chimaera is the embodiment of all gone wrong in creation. Appearing as a mishmash of animal parts, the chimaera prowls on four massive legs, the front of which resemble a lion's mighty paws covered in blue wyvern scales and mighty talons, and the hind legs those of the lithe goat. A thick, muscular body makes up the mighty bulk of the chimaera's frame, broad and covered in shimmering blue scales at the torso and narrower and lithe at the haunches. He possesses deformed skeletal wings, while a barbed tail snakes from the beast's rear, serpentine in its movement and tipped with a long, stinging barb. The snarling head of a lion, thick with a flowing mane of ebon fur, crowns the beast's front at the shoulders. The eyes are white and a twin pair of oversized black horns curl back from the beast's head and twist into deadly points. He is called 'Rhetoric.'

He's only trained to trot, and he'll be level 12 shortly. Been given lots of different types of feeds (though switched to primarily egg after a while), so he should be able to be given any number of reagents straight away to get him to learn any skill.

Please send bids to Lilian in Lusternia.
Lilian2011-03-20 17:31:49
QUOTE (Lilian Ama'Rua @ Mar 20 2011, 10:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
After lots of feeding and care, I turned an ugly, grey chimaera into something quite nice. He's for sale now, this is what he looks like:

His barbed tail curling between four fearsome legs, a giant brutish chimaera with deformed skeletal wings crouches quietly within his surroundings.

A giant brutish chimaera with deformed skeletal wings prowls out to the north, his nasty, barbed tail swinging dangerously behind him.

Fearsome and great in size, this giant brutish chimaera is the embodiment of all gone wrong in creation. Appearing as a mishmash of animal parts, the chimaera prowls on four massive legs, the front of which resemble a lion's mighty paws covered in blue wyvern scales and mighty talons, and the hind legs those of the lithe goat. A thick, muscular body makes up the mighty bulk of the chimaera's frame, broad and covered in shimmering blue scales at the torso and narrower and lithe at the haunches. He possesses deformed skeletal wings, while a barbed tail snakes from the beast's rear, serpentine in its movement and tipped with a long, stinging barb. The snarling head of a lion, thick with a flowing mane of ebon fur, crowns the beast's front at the shoulders. The eyes are white and a twin pair of oversized black horns curl back from the beast's head and twist into deadly points. He is called 'Rhetoric.'

He's only trained to trot, and he'll be level 12 shortly. Been given lots of different types of feeds (though switched to primarily egg after a while), so he should be able to be given any number of reagents straight away to get him to learn any skill.

Please send bids to Lilian in Lusternia.

And sold, that was quick. Thanks!
Lilian2011-11-04 13:07:47
The rare sight of a sleek snow phoenix is resplendent and shimmering, his wings of golden frost refracting light amidst numerous facets and edges. Snow swirls in eddying patterns about his slender, swan-like frame, chilling his glacial body and sharp feathers with fractals of frost that disappear in a whisper. Still, icy plumes crest and flare upon the avian's forehead like a crown of icicles. Glowing golden eyes gaze with a chilled impassiveness, a cold demeanour that is regal and dignified. As the phoenix beats his slender wings, eddies of soft white snow are born that drive the temperature to plummet dramatically.

A sleek snow phoenix with wings of golden frost looks to be crushingly strong.

Will sell for 55 dingbats. Would like to get another phoenix egg to start from scratch to see what they look like on the other side of the spectrum. Extra 5 dingbats cost comes from being fed from all specs, so you can train him in whatever you want right away, and he's got a pretty good description. He is also level 12 (max) and has 20 months in the stables left.