It's not nice to jump people

by Shikha

Back to Combat Logs.

Shikha2011-01-16 21:04:40
Attached is a log of me killing prav a little earlier today. No, wasn't a very honest fight, but when you jump people you can't really cry foul tongue.gif

Left some junk at the top so people could see circumstances.

Anyways.... Sometimes RNG doesn't puke all over you! Enjoy!

(14 seconds from first hit to kill)

Kiradawea2011-01-16 21:26:59
Warriors are indeed broken. quickexit.gif
Shikha2011-01-16 21:39:37
QUOTE (Kiradawea @ Jan 16 2011, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Warriors are indeed broken. quickexit.gif

If you look closely you'll notice that Prav didn't stance or parry his head (unless that strike that shattered his jaw was just really really lucky) didn't put rebounding back up after it dropped, wasn't wielding a shield, and was probably being forced to sip some from Munsia's demense. They are broken... just because he was caught off guard and made a mistake or two doesn't negate the issues discussed in the other thread nyah.gif
Kiradawea2011-01-16 21:43:57
Yes, yes. I noticed that. I'm just teasing. tongue.gif
Unknown2011-01-16 21:46:17
He might not have even had his hood raised, from the looks of it.
Vadi2011-01-16 23:48:35
I'm not comprehending why is Shikha being so masochistic to her reputation.
Malicia2011-01-17 00:47:26
Is this really a combat log? Seems that you interfered in an one-on-one and your target didn't have his hood up. You are easily impressed, missy.

Lol.
Furien2011-01-17 00:58:21
QUOTE (Vadi @ Jan 16 2011, 03:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not comprehending why is Shikha being so masochistic to her reputation.

I'd link a post relating to the epitome of lulz in Shikha's reputation found in an older thread, but I'd probably get a warning or infraction for it, so I'll just listlessly allude to it!
Unknown2011-01-17 01:51:47
It's simply the forum equivalent of a body on a pike.
Shikha2011-01-17 16:51:41
@Malicia: I didn't interfere in a one on one, I intervened when a friend of mine was being jumped. I've seen you do it several times so don't try to act like it was an unreasonable move. This is simply a log saying 'Lol your attempt to be a jerk backfired'. I'll also note that I reserve the right to step in after I am subjected to 100 lines of someone running in and out of someone's demense.

@Vadi: Not sure what reputation you are referring to, particularly since I think I was dormant the whole time your char has existed until I came back recently (not ruling out that you likely have some older alts though). Anyways, there are some things which I did quite frequently. I'll list them for you.

1) Immolating the bodies of anyone who died and I could get to in time, even from celest and seren, so long as they weren't an enemy of my city/guild/whatever. Now that we don't get free immolations this no longer occurs.

2) Becoming slightly irrational when levels of frustration reach an extreme level (see @Furien below).

3) Trying to counter-jump all the people from seren/celest who frequently jumped my friends from mag/glom. Not always a success, but I did try and had some fun doing it.

@Furien: low blow, and that was years ago. I'm surprised you'd say that considering we have had a pretty friendly relationship in the past.

Finally:
@All: relax, it's a game. People die. This time Prav got noobed. I got noobed by veyrzhul the other day in the mountains. It happens, don't take it personally... like I said, it's a game.
Malicia2011-01-17 17:14:48
The part where you post it to forums as a combat log is what I'm questioning and lol'ing at.
Druken2011-01-17 18:15:32
I think Vadi was referring to the idea of saving face. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Face_%28sociological_concept%29

Particularly the politeness theory. However, you raised an implicature with your sarcasm and have declared war on Prav's positive face, so...

stalemate. Move on, people.

Unknown2011-02-01 08:42:04
I too also, lol'd.

Nasty nasty meld to get slitthroat in.