zMud system for Celestine

by Lorelai

Back to Mechanic's Corner.

Lorelai2011-01-08 21:10:41
Like topic says: looking for a Celestine system for the zMud client!

I notice there's a lack of zMud-client systems. I'm not a coder in any way, and just looking for your basic auto-sipper, something that can heal me for when one goes killing monsters, and maybe an additional package for this aetherhunting I keep reading about. I am NOT interested in PvP (sounds way too time consuming, upsetting and overall, really, really expensive), and if someone decides to jump and kill me, so be it, though it would be nice if I could defend myself for half a second to, perhaps, get away.

Additionally, hoping for something free, or fairly low cost. I'm not really interested in buying credits with real money but will happily attempt to earn the gold to buy the in-game credits.

Furthermore if there's a (free) client out there that might be better than zMud I am all ears. I've heard that zMud can make a mess of things but I have had the license to this client for a long time and would feel I'd need a big push to switch to something else.

Thanks for any help you can offer!
Unknown2011-01-08 21:13:47
If you look around here, you might come across MUSHclient and Mudlet, both free clients that work very well. You'll still need to find a free sipper for whichever one you choose. Alternatively, you could give details of what you want on the Zuggsoft forums and hope someone there can point you in the right direction, since scripting in zMUD can be easier to pick up for many people.
Unknown2011-01-10 17:38:29
QUOTE (Lorelai @ Jan 8 2011, 05:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not a coder in any way, and just looking for your basic auto-sipper, something that can heal me for when one goes killing monsters, and maybe an additional package for this aetherhunting I keep reading about. I am NOT interested in PvP (sounds way too time consuming, upsetting and overall, really, really expensive), and if someone decides to jump and kill me, so be it, though it would be nice if I could defend myself for half a second to, perhaps, get away.

It's not really that bad. It can be fun at times, even!