Archlich Warrior advice

by Lysandus

Back to Combat Guide.

Lysandus2010-12-04 03:58:54
So I've transed my guild skills. I'm not sure how the new skills Deathmark and Deathweapon work except I know they should compliment one another. Also I remember Omen is removed by FOCUS SPIRIT but correct me if I'm wrong. Also is the Archlich's Freeze Touch worth it? What happens to you when you're completely frozen? How can you cure yourself?

So what's the usual tactics in playing a PB Orclach Archlich?

Any advice and tips are welcome smile.gif
Faymar2010-12-06 08:05:51
QUOTE (Lysandus @ Dec 4 2010, 05:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So I've transed my guild skills. I'm not sure how the new skills Deathmark and Deathweapon work except I know they should compliment one another. Also I remember Omen is removed by FOCUS SPIRIT but correct me if I'm wrong. Also is the Archlich's Freeze Touch worth it? What happens to you when you're completely frozen? How can you cure yourself?

So what's the usual tactics in playing a PB Orclach Archlich?

Any advice and tips are welcome smile.gif

Well... they work exactly as it says in the description. The higher the deathmark, the longer it takes them to regain balance while crucified and the chances of getting a contagion disease increase (I haven't yet tested what are the contagion diseases). Deathweapon does less direct damage, but when you hit your victim with it the deathmark increases and there is a chance to get a contagion disease with each hit (the chances have been increased a few months ago, if I am not mistaken).

Archlich freeze touch is used by Nihilists to increase the number of deathmarks. I think it's useless as a warrior, because you have your weapon for that. Freezing touch strips fire defense if you have it, otherwise it makes you shiver (periodically disrupted). If you are already shivering, it freezes you, meaning that it takes you longer to move and you still get periodically disrupted. If you want to test it, go to Spectre Island and let the spectres use it on you. Curable by drinking fire, once to cure being frozen and the second time to cure the shivering.
Ixion2010-12-08 12:18:06
For sac kills focus on sticking double collapsenerve, in ectoplasm and contagion and cruc. With passive epilepsy, contagion scabies tick luck, and full deathmark ecto'd crucify, you could probably sacrifice reliably.

Otherwise focus on double tendons and slitlocks to damage out your opponent.