When Lusternia says "Die"

by Ixion

Back to Combat Logs.

Ixion2010-11-19 03:20:24
Spam removed, just showing hits and timestamps. UTTERLY INSANE. wtb better head % on hacks.
-----------
With a heavy overhand stroke, you slam an unadorned darksteel rapier down upon X. You hack into his neck, and blood fountains out in a thick spray. 91.7

With a heavy overhand stroke, you slam an unadorned darksteel rapier down upon X, who smoothly steps away from the blow. Your weapon hacks through the air, missing completely. 93.64

With a heavy overhand stroke, you slam an unadorned darksteel rapier down upon X. You hack through X's chest, gashing apart layers of skin to reveal his bloody ribcage. 94.48

With a heavy overhand stroke, you slam an unadorned darksteel rapier down upon X. You hack off the left ear, leaving only a hole that pours blood.

With a heavy overhand stroke, you slam an unadorned darksteel rapier down upon X. You hack through X's chest, gashing apart layers of skin to reveal his bloody ribcage. 97.82

With a heavy overhand stroke, you slam an unadorned darksteel rapier down upon X. You hack through X's chest, gashing apart layers of skin to reveal his bloody ribcage. 98.20

With a heavy overhand stroke, you slam an unadorned darksteel rapier down upon X. Your weapon hacks through the air, missing completely. 0.562

With a heavy overhand stroke, you slam an unadorned darksteel rapier down upon X. You hack through X's chest, gashing apart layers of skin to reveal his bloody ribcage. 1.062

With a heavy overhand stroke, you slam an unadorned darksteel rapier down upon X. You hack through X's chest, gashing apart layers of skin to reveal his bloody ribcage. 2.09

With a heavy overhand stroke, you slam an unadorned darksteel rapier down upon X. You hack through X's chest, gashing apart layers of skin to reveal his bloody ribcage. 5.046

With a heavy overhand stroke, you slam an unadorned darksteel rapier down upon X. You hack through X's chest, gashing apart layers of skin to reveal his bloody ribcage. 5.092

With a heavy overhand stroke, you slam an unadorned darksteel rapier down upon X. You hack through X's chest, gashing apart layers of skin to reveal his bloody ribcage. 7.75

With a heavy overhand stroke, you slam an unadorned darksteel rapier down upon X. You hack through X's chest, gashing apart layers of skin to reveal his bloody ribcage. 7.858

With a heavy overhand stroke, you slam an unadorned darksteel rapier down upon X. You hack through X's chest, gashing apart layers of skin to reveal his bloody ribcage. 10.687
Vadi2010-11-19 03:47:26
Just throwing it out there: deepheal.
Prav2010-11-19 03:50:15
Yeah, was figuring some of the spam cut out had to be deephealing.
Vathael2010-11-19 03:56:38
I would assume he is pointing out that the swing attack that is supposed to hit head more than chest did the exact opposite.
Ixion2010-11-19 03:56:51
1- one deepheal in that segment of time
2- deepheal has nothing to do with this thread
3- chest afflicts are worthless for BM until pierce, so Prav I'm not really sure how you assumed that. The string of chest hits like that isn't indicative of a deepheal.

QUOTE (Vathael @ Nov 18 2010, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would assume he is pointing out that the swing attack that is supposed to hit head more than chest did the exact opposite.

Correct, and no need to assume. I mentioned that rather obviously.
Shamarah2010-11-19 04:09:12
Prav2010-11-19 04:30:46
QUOTE (Ixion @ Nov 18 2010, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
3- chest afflicts are worthless for BM until pierce, so Prav I'm not really sure how you assumed that. The string of chest hits like that isn't indicative of a deepheal.

Whaaa...? I didn't mention anything about chest afflicts...
Rivius2010-11-19 04:49:18
I'm not the only one!
Vadi2010-11-19 14:37:41
tl:dr; log is way too hacked up to judge anything.
Sipelus2010-11-19 15:15:01
This is especially fun when you have someone at critical head wounds and then you hit chest 6 times+, potentially throwing all your progress down the drain.
Mirami2010-11-19 15:16:33
Well, it does show what he's hoping to show, that HACK DOWN seems to hit the head less than it should.
Ixion2010-11-20 02:15:19
QUOTE (Vadi @ Nov 19 2010, 09:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
tl:dr; log is way too hacked up to judge anything.

Too hacked down, actually.

Look at the percents, and look at the hits, now back at the percents, now back at the hits. My hits are not remotely close to how it's supposed to be. I'm on a hippogriff.

You may also want to learn how to count armbalances.

QUOTE (Sipelus @ Nov 19 2010, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is especially fun when you have someone at critical head wounds and then you hit chest 6 times+, potentially throwing all your progress down the drain.

Indeed. In normal circumstances I'm pretty sure this would have resulted in repeated slitlocks and/or behead.
Vadi2010-11-20 03:35:32
To ride the rail on your derailment, here's a protip: stand; use arm balance on one hand; use arm balance on other hand.

You're welcome. Include the full log here if you'd like to be taken seriously, as well.
Veyrzhul2010-11-20 07:15:13
Hmm. The log doesn't really prove anything, it's more a curiosity. Of course, it can also go the other way around and you might get a kill really fast.
Ixion2010-11-20 10:14:19
QUOTE (Vadi @ Nov 19 2010, 10:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To ride the rail on your derailment, here's a protip: stand; use arm balance on one hand; use arm balance on other hand.

You're welcome. Include the full log here if you'd like to be taken seriously, as well.

laugh.gif when you're wrong just admit to it, and save yourself a lot of useless words, especially when being insulting. See link above.

The full log of this thread does not matter in the slightest, as I put every single armbalance used during that segment from the slitthroat. Maybe you doctor logs to make a point, but that won't be found here. Anyone who has experience with warrior knows this exact type of RNG horrible luck is just part of being.. a warrior, sadly, and is the point of the thread. On very rare occasions hack downs fail as seen here.

In fact, the odds of the last 7 chest hits in a row is roughly .04% I believe as it's 2:1 head: chest hits on a hack down, so (1/3)^7 If it's 1:1 then it's ~7% -not- counting miss rates, still rare.

Edit: fixed typo.
Unknown2010-11-23 08:44:38
GAHAHAHAHAHA. WHO IS IT THAT REALLY FAILS IXION? FEEL MY AWESOME POWER. GAHAHAHAHAHA.
Fain2010-11-23 10:40:58
And that's enough of that, I think.