Quotes 7

by Arix

Back to The Funnies.

Arix2010-10-23 00:30:36
The other quotes was almost 300 pages, time for a new one.
Neos2010-10-23 00:38:18
(Ship): Ryboi says, "Argh Miss Elyonne! Shoot 'de dame Dragon out 'de skys and join us Pirates on 'argh adventurn."

Arix2010-10-23 00:52:15
Archmage Phoebus Skyplume, Keeper of the Four Winds whispers, "Arteeeee..."
Archmage Phoebus Skyplume, Keeper of the Four Winds says, "Grapple me!"
Unknown2010-10-23 01:02:05
QUOTE (Arix @ Oct 22 2010, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Archmage Phoebus Skyplume, Keeper of the Four Winds whispers, "Arteeeee..."
Archmage Phoebus Skyplume, Keeper of the Four Winds says, "Grapple me!"

I was trying to test something and he needed to grapple me and wasn't paying attention!

Also: get your ribbachi away from me.
Arix2010-10-23 01:04:33
Can someone pin this? And maybe close the other one?
Unknown2010-10-23 03:53:03
You didn't name it dick jokes =(
Unknown2010-10-23 04:06:13
(Ship): Daraius says, "I will have to check the hull for defects at Pruxi's collector."

(Ship): Pruxi says, "No need, it is my animal magnetism that draws them to me, not any deficiency in your ship."

(Ship): Daraius says, "Ah. Perhaps you should consider reversing your polarity."

(Ship): Pruxi says, "Well now, I wouldn't want to repel all the creature from our hunt."

Aetherhunting goodness
Casilu2010-10-23 04:22:13
QUOTE (Othero @ Oct 22 2010, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You didn't name it dick jokes =(

Bah, I say.
Neos2010-10-24 01:14:22
--Viynain asking me to head to Delport for something--
--I make my way there--
(Clan Awesomesauce): Viynain says, "Oh, hey, this isn't delport."
(Clan Awesomesauce): Viynain says, "Oops."

(Clan Clan): Person (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "The best one is geomancers, because it hinders you, plus has hidden affs."

We gets no love sad.gif
Llesvelt2010-10-24 10:12:04
As seen on that delightful Iron Realms statusline.

Elostian has completed the No Man's Manse achievement.
Unknown2010-10-24 10:48:04
(CLAN): Arte (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "All I really read about was the general article and the daleks."

(CLAN): You say, ">.> I hate the Daleks."

(CLAN): Arte (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "I identify closely with them."

(CLAN): Arte (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Their circuits swollen with impotent raaaage."
Unknown2010-10-24 20:49:52
For those who missed my wedding:

Sydney arrives following Sakr Ama'nar'isil.
Sakr arrives from the out.

Sakr Ama'nar'isil lets go of Sydney and stands to the side.

Lady Malicia La'Saet, Shield of Aegis says, "The couple would like to exchange their vows at this time."

Aeral draws Sydney close to her.

Aeral Ama'nar'isil Vryce, Mage of the Stormy Seas says, "My beautiful, dearest Sydney, the dawn to my dusk. When we first met, I was lost, unknowing of what love was. A dark path I did walk indeed, and then suddenly you were there - the light I had been missing all along. I could never imagine a world without you in it, and I promise to you that I shall never leave you in a world without me. I love you, my light, my life, my other half, my world."

Sister Sydney Dawneye, Zetetic Pathfinder says, "My beloved Aeral, before we met my nights were cold and lonely, my days were bright but not sunny, your love gave flight to my soul, sending it soaring to the heavens, lifting me to a happiness I never knew existed. In every way I love you, you make me whole, put a smile on my face even in the darkest of times. I will love you forever, never leave you, I give eveything that I have and everything that I am to you my love, forever and always to be yours."

Lady Malicia La'Saet, Shield of Aegis says, "If there are no objections from those present, I pronounce these two wed- bound by their own oaths of love and acceptance."

A kitten of burnt orange with black stripes and a kitten of midnight, its fur flecked with grey, appear in a flash of light on either side of Sydney and Aeral.

Mewing softly, they approach each other and lick at one anothers face. As they meet, you hear indistiguishable words that sound of love and affection, along with the distinct sound of the pounding of waves and the crack of a tahto. An inner glow surrounds them with golden light and they begin to weave together, becoming one, and as they finish bonding you notice Sydney and Aeral's rings glowing as well.

The light fades from the room, and with it the kitten gives one last meow, gazing at Sydney and Aeral, before streaking off.

Many thanks to Kialkarkea for designing our gorgeous dresses, Fania for submitting them, and Phoebus for making them! Also thanks to Zada and the many others who helped with commodities for the rings and dresses. Thanks Malicia for doing the ceremony!

And thanks to anyone I've forgotten! Yay!
Sylandra2010-10-24 21:38:42
QUOTE (Llesvelt @ Oct 24 2010, 06:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As seen on that delightful Iron Realms statusline.

laugh.gif
Unknown2010-10-24 21:50:55
Rika2010-10-24 21:56:17
Some things can never be erased from the mind. Thanks a lot, Phoebus. dry.gif
Thendis2010-10-24 22:07:30
QUOTE (Phoebus @ Oct 24 2010, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

did I just laughgag?
Aramel2010-10-24 22:15:16
That character is Aramel's sister.

._.
Everiine2010-10-24 22:16:17
Oh my God oh my God GET IT OUT GET IT OUT GET IT OUT explode.gif