Saibreas and 'Quarantine'

by Sakr

Back to Event Scrolls.

Sakr2010-10-20 19:09:42
Saibreas tells you, "I believe I have been afflicted with some of your temporal detritus. Please remain in quarantine until you have returned to the p
resent timestream."

You tell Junior Fellow Saibreas, the Crystalline Canvas, "The fact that you were didn't make sure that you were fine when you left is your problem. You should be the one to remain in quarantine. I instead am already contained by a different sort of magic so that the infection does not spread."

You tell Junior Fellow Saibreas, the Crystalline Canvas, "I recommend that you purchase or use a cleanse spell to clean away what bacteria might have grown on you and remain in your manse for a few months until the symptoms are clear."

Saibreas tells you, "The Institute has private means to reverse the effects of any such ailment and synchronise an individual with their correct times
tream of origin."

You tell Junior Fellow Saibreas, the Crystalline Canvas, "Remember to continuously drink clear liquids, may that be alcoholic or not, to flush
out your system."

Saibreas tells you, "Any such organisms are not responsible for time detritus. Alcohol's deadening of the senses will only serve to distance yourself from thrue conscious synchronisation."

You tell Junior Fellow Saibreas, the Crystalline Canvas, "I do not take threats lightly Saibreas. I left Hallifax as such. If you wish to try to do any treatment against my will, you will answer to your Mayor and to my Dark Regent. Understood Junior Fellow Saibreas?"

Saibreas tells you, "I am afraid I do not understand. I have not threatened you in any manner."

You tell Junior Fellow Saibreas, the Crystalline Canvas, "I'm aggressive by nature. So i tend to act quickly, even if the situation is not evident."

Saibreas tells you, "The state of mind which you describe could be easily mistaken for sociopathy."

You tell Junior Fellow Saibreas, the Crystalline Canvas, "I know. Or it could be a state of paranoia."

Saibreas tells you, "I worry that you have been savaged by the narcotics of Gaudiguch. Please proceed to whatever detoxification processes your forest has devised."

You tell Junior Fellow Saibreas, the Crystalline Canvas, "Ha, would you mean the Fire Lord meat I ate the other day? I am clean of drugs and alcohol."

Saibreas tells you, "If you devoured a Fire Lord, I am doubtful your system is cleansed of either. Their Lords are noxious creatures."

You tell Junior Fellow Saibreas, the Crystalline Canvas, "Any creature would be noxious if not properly cleaned and treated before consumption."

Saibreas tells you, "Uncorrupted air elemental creatures tend to be safe, if unfit, for consumption."

You tell Junior Fellow Saibreas, the Crystalline Canvas, "Air elementals or fire elementals both tend to be noxious. I would argue that fire elementals when properly roasted from the inside would be cleaned of bacteria that would otherwise cause ill effects. But I am under no effect."

You tell Junior Fellow Saibreas, the Crystalline Canvas, "Too much air for example, will kill you."

Saibreas tells you, "Everything in moderation."

You tell Junior Fellow Saibreas, the Crystalline Canvas, "Key word everything. Hence I am not under any traumatic effects."

You tell Junior Fellow Saibreas, the Crystalline Canvas, "And you shouldn't be either."

You tell Junior Fellow Saibreas, the Crystalline Canvas, "What symptoms did you face, anyways?"

Saibreas tells you, "Your actions seem to contradict that claim. You threatened legal action when I assured you that my temporal state could be synchronised in the Institute."

Saibreas tells you, "You then justified the matter by describing yourself as one who suffers the symptoms of sociopathy."

Saibreas tells you, "Psychology is not a speciality of mine. For further medical attention, please enroll yourself in the Asylum."

You tell Junior Fellow Saibreas, the Crystalline Canvas, "Mind, you have a self-proclaimed sociopath in your guild named Jigan. You have sociopaths in your city. Cleanse yours city before you come to me."

You tell Junior Fellow Saibreas, the Crystalline Canvas, "Egh, psychology is my specialty."

Saibreas tells you, "The Institute possesses several containment vessels of both the temporally synchronous and asynchronous varieties."

Saibreas tells you, "Both would prove more than necessary to deal with any sociopathic outbreak."

You tell Junior Fellow Saibreas, the Crystalline Canvas, "Hm, will you stop talking to me or do I have to tell you to shut up please."

You tell Junior Fellow Saibreas, the Crystalline Canvas, "Thank you."

Saibreas tells you, "Please do not contact me again. I withdraw my application for cartel admission."

You tell Junior Fellow Saibreas, the Crystalline Canvas, "I'm not in the mood right now for any such lecture about what you were affected with, which could come from anything that you experienced in the past month, or past two three months if you include incubation. To bring it against me is kind of insulting. So please stop."

Saibreas tells you, "I have not been analysing any anomalies surrounding your person. I have been describing your unwarranted threats of legal action against me."

You tell Junior Fellow Saibreas, the Crystalline Canvas, "Fine, I'll be sending a log of what words were passed to the same authorities, if you would give me a name as well."

Saibreas tells you, "What authorities? You threatened me with legal action. I know not the names of your bureaus."

You tell Junior Fellow Saibreas, the Crystalline Canvas, "Your authorities. Ileein. Aloysha, Sylandra. I would also send a copy just in case to Xazlael, in case something does occur. Would also bring it up to Casilu."

Saibreas tells you, "Please excuse my sloth in replying. I am attempting to find the appropriate offices for you to submit your concerns."

You tell Junior Fellow Saibreas, the Crystalline Canvas, "No worries. The delivery boys are already on their ways to send to Ileein, Aloysha, Sylandra, Xazlael, and Leta."

You tell Junior Fellow Saibreas, the Crystalline Canvas, "Have a good day."

Ok. I know that the end was a bit much, and didn not happen But really? If you want to RP this strange new malady, please don't go and target the last person that you spoke to.

It would be a few days till the symptoms would occur, not 5 min after speaking to me. You would need to analyze everything that you can into contact with, approach it with a scientific method, not go outright and saying 'You are contaminated and are under quarantine,' because the correct response is 'You are an idiot.' It is insulting and meh. And then to call me a sociopath, while claiming not to be an expert on psychology. It could be paranoia. Meh..

but I'm posting this because it was good RP, something I didn't see in a while, and I'll respect it for what it is. And I didn't send the letters to anyone. And please don't try to enforce your ideas on others because you will be bitten and torn apart back.