Not biased at all.

Bookbinders just rule.

Forever.
Unknown2010-10-14 12:15:16
QUOTE (Llesvelt @ Oct 14 2010, 09:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not biased at all.

Bookbinders just rule.

Forever.

As I was thinking about a cartel, I was thinking bookbinding would be the least useful. dry.gif

Explain yourself, Mister! (by the way, those arts you requested forever ago? I'm finally starting them)
Ayisdra2010-10-14 12:24:34
Tailoring or Jewelry for pretty designs that people will actually use, assuming your cartel is not your own private thing so you will have designs only you will have ( >.> really should get around to getting that Jewelry for my designs).
Unknown2010-10-14 12:28:02
QUOTE (Ayisdra @ Oct 14 2010, 09:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tailoring or Jewelry for pretty designs that people will actually use, assuming your cartel is not your own private thing so you will have designs only you will have ( >.> really should get around to getting that Jewelry for my designs).

I'm a cook. <.< And TM for a tailoring cartel.

Not like I can use the designs.
Shulamit2010-10-14 18:11:20
Well then, artisan? Personally, my bookbinding cartel has the most designs right now, and the cooking cartel isn't far behind, but creating unique tapestries is quite fun. And peep chairs. Not that you have it as an option, but...it's fun.
Fania2010-10-14 18:26:02
Go with cooking, unless you plan to change trades sometime in the near future. If the clan is for roleplay purposes you're likely to have people in it from all different areas so it doesn't really matter that way. If there are things from a certain trade you want special designs for then go with that trade. All in all it's not that big of deal which you should pick, so go with what you really want.
Sylandra2010-10-14 19:01:02
TM of a bookbinding cartel. It's pretty neat but it's generally books and sorcelglass, so the variety of, say, Jewelry or Tailoring or Artisan designs isn't there. I'd adore an artisan cartel. dazed.gif

But I also know people who adore designing food, and I've never been a fan of that. Go for what you enjoy.