Haidens sermon

by Neos

Back to Event Scrolls.

Neos2010-09-15 06:04:14
(Serenwilde): Haiden says, "If anyone has a bit of time, I would like to host a small lecture."

(Serenwilde): Haiden says, "Many of you may find it quite...empowering."

Secluded grove by the river.
Ephemeral visions of the virtue of Perseverance slip through your mind, small whispers of the power of the Hunt echoing in your ears and indicating a war shrine of Charune nearby. The bright sun shines down, blanketing you with its life-giving warmth. There are 2 fierce timberwolves here. An oak sapling clings tenaciously to the ground here. Reaching up as high as the eye can see looms the awesome presence of a living totem. Haiden Dawneye, Noyan en-Lam is here. He wields an alluring silver-glyphed shofa in each hand.
You see exits leading north, south, and west.

You say, "Don't make me kill you."

Haiden rolls on the floor, laughing.

(Serenwilde): Zhov says, "Sure."

(Serenwilde): Lilija says, "Hail 'Wilde."

(Serenwilde): Haiden says, "Come south of the nexus. It will only take a short amount of time."

Sharaii arrives from the north.

A ghostly shape rises from the ground, listening to Sharaii's song.

(Serenwilde): Haiden says, "And hail, Lilija."

A ghostly shape rises from the ground, listening to Sharaii's song.

"The pixies dance with graceful ease," sings Sharaii, thumping a lively rhythm on a lilac-swept violin of ebony ceramic.

Sharaii passes her hands over her face and changes from a graceful elfen to a burly tae'dae before your eyes.

You blink.

Ephemeral visions of the virtue of Perseverance slip through your mind, small whispers of the power of the Hunt echoing in your ears and indicating a war shrine of Charune nearby. The bright sun shines down, blanketing you with its life-giving warmth. This small patch of grass lies under the shelter of a wide variety of trees - elm, oak, ash, and beech, all growing mighty and tall. To the south and west, a wide swathe of silver marks the course of Moon River as it continues to flow through the forest. However, it is not the rushing waters that draw the attention here. The isolated grove has a feeling of spirituality, as if some powerful spirit is close at hand. To the north, it is possible even here to make out a glow of green and a mighty trunk some distance away, a huge tree that grows to a great height. There are 2 fierce timberwolves here. An oak sapling clings tenaciously to the ground here. Reaching up as high as the eye can see looms the awesome presence of a living totem. Haiden Dawneye, Noyan en-Lam is here. He wields an alluring silver-glyphed shofa in each hand. Sharaii is here. She wields a lilac-swept violin of ebony ceramic in her left hand. She is surrounded by one reflection of herself. She is surrounded by ten pale ancestral spirits.

Lilija arrives from the north.

Haiden's mouth turns up as his face breaks into a smile.

A beam of moonlight comes down from the sky and bathes Haiden in light.

Zhov dances down a moonbeam and alights gently on the ground.

Sharaii waves good-bye and disappears from sight.

With a flourish, Haiden slips an alluring silver-glyphed shofa into a tough, black leather shofa scabbard.

With a flourish, Haiden slips an alluring silver-glyphed shofa into a tough, black leather shofa scabbard.

With a flourish of his arm, Zhov bows deeply.

With a flourish, Zhov slips an enormous gilded broadsword into a hardened leather scabbard.

With a flourish, Zhov slips an enormous gilded broadsword into a hardened leather scabbard.

With a flourish, Lilija slips a ruby-pommeled klangaxe of the Serenguard into a wax hardened leather frogge.

In a dulcet whisper, Haiden Dawneye, Noyan en-Lam says, "Greetings to you all."

Haiden lowers the hood on dark robes of Akhangooshkrak.

You tell Serenguard Lilija Talnara, "If it comes to that, please join me in killing him."

Lilija tells you, "Hmm?"

"The pixies dance with graceful ease," sings Sharaii, thumping a lively rhythm on a lilac-swept violin of ebony ceramic.

Lilija tells you, "I have no idea what's happening."

You tell Serenguard Lilija Talnara, "I have a very bad feeling about this."

The bright sun shines down upon you.

In a dulcet whisper, Haiden Dawneye, Noyan en-Lam says, "I have noticed, in the duration of my stay within the Serenwilde, that many of us are no longer confident in our own abilities - as a combatant, as a commune member, and as a person."

Serenguard Lilija Talnara nods slowly, listening intently.

In a dulcet whisper, Haiden Dawneye, Noyan en-Lam says, "But a young female within the commune...a young, beautiful elfen girl inspired me to speak this day."

The smell of wildflowers wafts past your nose.

In a dulcet whisper, Haiden Dawneye, Noyan en-Lam says, "At first, I told her she was asinine...but what I wanted to say was, her arse was a 'nine'...but moving on."

In a dulcet whisper, Haiden Dawneye, Noyan en-Lam says, "She stated, when asking her just who she was...'I am somebody'"

The song that Sharaii was performing fades away.

Penelope arrives from the north.

In a dulcet whisper, Haiden Dawneye, Noyan en-Lam says, "Ah, there she is."

The sun reaches the zenith of the firmament, pausing in his quest to allow the land to bask in his shining golden rays.

In a dulcet whisper, Haiden Dawneye, Noyan en-Lam says, "The nine!"

In a dulcet whisper, Haiden Dawneye, Noyan en-Lam says, "Now then - I want to hear each of you who knows that you are somebody say it now."

In a dulcet whisper, Haiden Dawneye, Noyan en-Lam says, "'I am somebody'"

Haiden Dawneye, Noyan en-Lam says to Lilija, "Speak it loud, m'dear. Say it for me. 'I am somebody'"

Serenguard Lilija Talnara says, "I am somebody."

In a dulcet whisper, Haiden Dawneye, Noyan en-Lam says, "You there, young man."

Haiden Dawneye, Noyan en-Lam says to Zhov, "Give me an echo. 'I am somebody'"

Serenguard Zhov says, "I'm somebody."

Ephemeral visions of the virtue of Perseverance slip through your mind, small whispers of the power of the Hunt echoing in your ears and indicating a war shrine of Charune nearby. The bright sun shines down, blanketing you with its life-giving warmth. This small patch of grass lies under the shelter of a wide variety of trees - elm, oak, ash, and beech, all growing mighty and tall. To the south and west, a wide swathe of silver marks the course of Moon River as it continues to flow through the forest. However, it is not the rushing waters that draw the attention here. The isolated grove has a feeling of spirituality, as if some powerful spirit is close at hand. To the north, it is possible even here to make out a glow of green and a mighty trunk some distance away, a huge tree that grows to a great height. There are 2 fierce timberwolves here. An oak sapling clings tenaciously to the ground here. Reaching up as high as the eye can see looms the awesome presence of a living totem. Penelope Mes'ard, Adherent of the Maiden is here. She wields an athame dagger in her left hand and a magic spatula in her right. Serenguard Lilija Talnara is here. Serenguard Zhov is here. Haiden Dawneye, Noyan en-Lam is here.

In a dulcet whisper, Haiden Dawneye, Noyan en-Lam says, "Now everyone that has a bit of confidence in them, lemme hear ya say it one time. 'I -am- somebody'"

Serenguard Lilija Talnara says, "I AM somebody."

Ephemeral visions of the virtue of Perseverance slip through your mind, small whispers of the power of the Hunt echoing in your ears and indicating a war shrine of Charune nearby. The bright sun shines down, blanketing you with its life-giving warmth. This small patch of grass lies under the shelter of a wide variety of trees - elm, oak, ash, and beech, all growing mighty and tall. To the south and west, a wide swathe of silver marks the course of Moon River as it continues to flow through the forest. However, it is not the rushing waters that draw the attention here. The isolated grove has a feeling of spirituality, as if some powerful spirit is close at hand. To the north, it is possible even here to make out a glow of green and a mighty trunk some distance away, a huge tree that grows to a great height. There are 2 fierce timberwolves here. An oak sapling clings tenaciously to the ground here. Reaching up as high as the eye can see looms the awesome presence of a living totem. Penelope Mes'ard, Adherent of the Maiden is here. She wields an athame dagger in her left hand and a magic spatula in her right. Serenguard Zhov is here. Haiden Dawneye, Noyan en-Lam is here. Serenguard Lilija Talnara is here.

Lilija tells you, "And there's the tip off...be ready."

Haiden thrusts his palm towards his forehead and hits it with a resounding *smack*!

(Serenwilde): Rika says, "Hello, Serenwilde."

Haiden's eyes sparkle with amusement.

(Serenwilde): Naralis (from the Aetherways) says, "Ha!"

(Serenwilde): Arandor says, "Hello rika."

(Serenwilde): Naralis (from the Aetherways) says, "Greetings, Rika."

(Serenwilde): Kennith says, "Greetings Rika!"

Zhov rubs a moonstone ring etched with owls and it begins to glow with a pulsating light.
The eyes of Zhov go briefly out of focus.

In a dulcet whisper, Haiden Dawneye, Noyan en-Lam says, "We need to rise uppa...and tell the basin, that...we didn't land on the basin, the basin landed on us."

In a dulcet whisper, Haiden Dawneye, Noyan en-Lam says, "And it landed on 'somebody'"

The bright sun shines down upon you.

In a dulcet whisper, Haiden Dawneye, Noyan en-Lam says, "I thank you all for your time. Realize that you all 'are' somebody."

With a flourish of his arm, Haiden bows deeply.

In a dulcet whisper, Haiden Dawneye, Noyan en-Lam says, "Go now, and ensure the world knows this."

In a dulcet whisper, Haiden Dawneye, Noyan en-Lam says, "And keep hope alive!"
Unknown2010-09-15 14:13:41
That was horrific.
Unknown2010-09-15 16:16:16
....... my already ruined mood just dropped another twenty notches.
Shiri2010-09-15 16:18:35
Before this goes any further, I should point out that this kind of reaction probably wasn't expected, so be careful...
Everiine2010-09-15 16:34:55
I'm so glad I wasn't there.
Jack2010-09-15 16:49:24
That was beautiful. The flowing cadence of his verse washed over me like a waterfall of molten joy, immersing me in a different world - a better world. A world where there is no war, because people were too retarded to invent weapons. Or, you know, do much beyond choke to death on their own tongues.
Unknown2010-09-15 17:09:41
Well, its official. Delete Serenwilde.
Shiri2010-09-15 17:22:57
QUOTE (Othero @ Sep 15 2010, 06:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, its official. Delete Serenwilde.

There's a reason he was in Mag so long!
Aramel2010-09-15 17:31:29
:/
Shaddus2010-09-15 17:35:51
QUOTE (Shiri @ Sep 15 2010, 12:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There's a reason he was in Mag so long!

Yeah, just don't send him back.
Shaddus2010-09-15 17:38:31
I just wanted to tell her her arse was a nine. Classic.

CLASSIC HAIDEN.
Shiri2010-09-15 17:46:09
Actually, I thiiink I'm gonna have to close this one before it gets ugly.